The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited February 2017

Well... My sister's two pet snails have just had babies...

• Happy reverse birthday!

I just realised im a year younger than I thought. Im so fucking stupid.

• edited February 2017

You guys should dislike this video because those Watchmojo fuckers added Green Goblin's death from Spider-Man in this list. Seriously, how the fuck was this poorly acted?

• Watchmojo is currently an Anime channel lol I didn't sub for this shit

AronDracula posted: »

You guys should dislike this video because those Watchmojo fuckers added Green Goblin's death from Spider-Man in this list. Seriously, how the fuck was this poorly acted?

• Fuckin' WatchMojo. :joy:

• Okay, for some reason, I've clicked on Steam multiple times and it's refusing to open. I'm officially being kicked out of Steam. :unamused:

• edited February 2017

Oh, it does that to me sometimes. Restarting my PC usually fixes it.

Okay, for some reason, I've clicked on Steam multiple times and it's refusing to open. I'm officially being kicked out of Steam.

• Honestly, I barely watch Watchmojo anymore, I feel like theyre shooting themselves in the foot by releasing like 3 top 10 lists every day, since most of them are just weirdly specific or plain useless, I am fairly sure they have a top 10 list for "top 10 cheese" or something

• I hope Mass Effect Andromeda turns out to be amazing

• IT WORKED! :D

Thanks btw.

Oh, it does that to me sometimes. Restarting my PC usually fixes it.

• Batman v Superman just won four Razzie awards and I'm sitting here laughing my ass off.

The DCEU fanboys are going to love this.

• That's what happens when you make a very poor and blatant attempt to play catch-up with the MCU in one single movie.

J-Master posted: »

Batman v Superman just won four Razzie awards and I'm sitting here laughing my ass off. The DCEU fanboys are going to love this.

• I feel like an idiot for not playing the previous one unless they get remastered.

I hope Mass Effect Andromeda turns out to be amazing

• I walked on a rusty nail and my foot hurts. Fuck this day so much

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited February 2017

Damn, that has to hurt. You did proper first aid, right?

I walked on a rusty nail and my foot hurts. Fuck this day so much

• Yeah I'll be fine. Just wanted to vent because my day has been really crappy and this is the cherry on top lol

BigBlindMax posted: »

Damn, that has to hurt. You did proper first aid, right?

• Just watched rise of the planet of the apes and dawn of the planet of the apes. Holy shit, those movies were phenomenal.

• enter image description here

Ghostbusters was worse so many worse films :P

I taught BVS was ok not great Suicide squad was little worse imo just for villain witch alone and terrible Joker performance

Batman v Superman just won four Razzie awards and I'm sitting here laughing my ass off. The DCEU fanboys are going to love this.

• My mum used to have giant snails they breed like crazy you'll be overrun in 6 months

Acheive250 posted: »

Well... My sister's two pet snails have just had babies...

• I only watched Rise of The Planet of The Apes. No promises when I will watch the rest though.

Tolispro posted: »

Just watched rise of the planet of the apes and dawn of the planet of the apes. Holy shit, those movies were phenomenal.

• They're awesome. I hope War for the Planet of the Apes is great too.

Just watched rise of the planet of the apes and dawn of the planet of the apes. Holy shit, those movies were phenomenal.

• Do the same if you appear to clingy when he distances himself it will create bigger distance don't reward bad behavior

Vital not to try harder but let your friend have the distance to choose you and miss you

I seen few videos on psychology of humans and one of sayings was people are like cats if you chase them they will always run away you have to let the cat choose you and come back itself.

If never seen the dude again you can find better friend who always be there

Lately, I've noticed my best friend distancing themselves from me, and for some reason, it's affecting me in a pretty bad way. It kinda v

• Tetanus shot up to date? If not, get in ASAP.

• edited February 2017

So I finished watching a playthrough of Resident Evil 5 (Watched Harshlycritical and MrKravin playing it on their Co-op channel). I decided not to buy and play it myself because I didn't want to waste my money on bad-reviewed games and I'm glad I did it. Here are my thoughts of it:

This is NOT Resident evil.

• So many plot holes
    • Directed by Michael Bay
    • Still no zombies (Like RE4)
    • Bad controls (Press R2+Square to shoot guns? Fuck you, game)
    • Terrible A.I. partner
    • Forgettable moments and boss fights
    • Terrible story
    • Bad inventory storage
    • No typewriters
    • Not scary

I'm really surprised that this game is the best selling RE game of the franchise. I'm assuming that people either bought it because of the success of RE4 (And they regret it, some of them), co-op mode or because they like action.

I'm seriously not a fan of the character designs for Chris and Jill in this game. I know they got older but Chris doesn't look much like himself in REmake and Jill, as a huge fan of her, she is so FUCKING ugly, especially being blonde. I'm sure everyone prefers her REmake and RE3 designs over it anytime, am I right?

But I gotta admit, this game is fun but only if you play it with a friend. Playing it on your own is a pain in the ass. Still not a Resident Evil game in my point of view. If you want a game to play with your friend, this game is for you.

If I had to rate this game, I'd give it a 4/10. HOWEVER, for the co-op mode, it's a 7/10 from me.

• Both are fantastic movies, and War looks like it will be fantastic as well.

• enter image description here

Well at least you got nailed!

• edited February 2017

• Well it's not like it winning Razzie awards is a positive thing.

• edited February 2017

Alright, I have tickets for Billy Joel, Anthrax, Sabaton, Metallica, and Iron Maiden all in the next four months. It's time to start saving my money and not spend it all on con...

enter image description here

Goddammit

• edited February 2017

It most certainly is positive in this case considering the fanboys have tried their damndest in making it look like one of the smartest and best films of last year.

These Razzies just prove once again that BvS was actually... SHIT

MichaelBP posted: »

Well it's not like it winning Razzie awards is a positive thing.

• edited February 2017

You forgot the racism.
    While not really, there's only so long you can spend shooting a bunch of darker people before you realise that's all you're shooting for large portions of the game. Honestly, I didn't really notice because of the setting, until someone mentioned it. Then, yeah, it's pretty hard to shake. Maybe if I wasn't a white guy playing another white guy...

I'd argue the memorable part. The Bay-esk ending and punching a boulder are pretty memorable. So was having to fight cough after finding them. But, they weren't memorable because they were really good either.

So I finished watching a playthrough of Resident Evil 5 (Watched Harshlycritical and MrKravin playing it on their Co-op channel). I decided

• With all the DLC content on the discs.

I feel like an idiot for not playing the previous one unless they get remastered.

• Learn to let go.

I think my personal record for one band is 5 times(co-held by Iron Maiden, Megadeth, Dream Theater). One of my friends has seen Gwar like 15 times though, but I just feel done and I want to buy a house. Had to let them go.

Alright, I have tickets for Billy Joel, Anthrax, Sabaton, Metallica, and Iron Maiden all in the next four months. It's time to start saving my money and not spend it all on con... Goddammit

• I'm hyped for War too but I'm not watching any trailers. After watching both movies I watched their trailers and they were filled with some spoilers. I wanna go in war without knowing anything

Both are fantastic movies, and War looks like it will be fantastic as well.

• Bad controls (Press R2+Square to shoot guns? Fuck you, game)

What? That has to be an optional control scheme. Pretty sure it was both triggers to aim and shoot back when I played it years ago on the 360, and L1 and R1 on the PS3 demo.

Also the bad AI in 5 is one of the reasons why 6 is bette, from a gameplay standpoint. On top of that better controls and character movesets, you don't have to babysit your partners anymore, because they have unlimited ammo, etc.

So I finished watching a playthrough of Resident Evil 5 (Watched Harshlycritical and MrKravin playing it on their Co-op channel). I decided

• tfw you not American

enter image description here

Alright, I have tickets for Billy Joel, Anthrax, Sabaton, Metallica, and Iron Maiden all in the next four months. It's time to start saving my money and not spend it all on con... Goddammit

• This folks who made it are probably laughing too, it grossed over $800M.

• Magic school bus?

Markd4547 posted: »

Well at least you got nailed!

• I really enjoyed playing this with my bf I thought as a coop shooter it was a good way to kill time

I dont get people judging games on lets plays and reviews its not something I've ever done

Sign in to comment in this discussion.