The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Just found out today that our dog Sophie gas gone missing somehow. She pretty old and has been with us for ten years. Dad's searched the area, done a door knock, and put up a Facebook post which I've encouraged my friends to share. He's also put up a post on some lost pets websites and phoned local pounds and shelters. If anyone has another suggestion, I'd be grateful.

• I wish I could ask that guy to tell me about his new gaming computer. But how do I get there to begin with?

Stop putting yourself pressure on social interactions; it's what make mainly the conversation odd. As long as you do it naturally, it'll be fine. Try also to gain some more self confidence, which is maybe the problem in your case.
    Now how to get those?

That's the problem. It's a work you've got to do on your own. While not putting yourself the pressure I mentionned above, try to wonder why exactly you've got this running away attitude, or why you feel bad about yourself. Also, try to get the interest of the person in front of you. If you asked about his computer, maybe he would have feel concerned that you talked to him. Sometimes we tend to wait for people to interact; instead of waiting, act. And if with everything you did it doesn't work, nevermind; at least you tried.

We're just guys on the internet, so it's hard to help you. If you post this message here though, it means you would prefer to connect with other people rather than go alone.

hemfbg posted: »

I don't remember the last time I had a legitimate conversation with someone my age. It's all just "oh hey. How was your weekend? Oh yeah, wo

• Land whales tho

Markd4547 posted: »

Its impossible to bully someone with privilege points only disabled, females, poc and land whales are capable of being bullied white males s

• You do that by not overthinking and just asking whatever comes on your mind.

I don't remember the last time I had a legitimate conversation with someone my age. It's all just "oh hey. How was your weekend? Oh yeah, wo

• If there's something you want to ask about, that's half the battle. "Hey, I'm into video games, and I'm thinking of upgrading my system. I've heard you have an awesome new gaming computer, and I'm wondering if you're willing to share some details about it? If I have a limited amount of money to spend, what are the best features to get?" How could he react badly to that?

I once made a friend just because I heard she was a big Star Trek fan, and I wanted to know what day the next season started, so I asked her. (This was before Google was invented, so there wasn't an easy way to just look it up. I wonder if having answers to all your questions online is wrecking people's ability to start conversations.)

• Does she have ID and/or a chip?

Just found out today that our dog Sophie gas gone missing somehow. She pretty old and has been with us for ten years. Dad's searched the are

• I hope the art school accepts you

Had a History class today and I've just realised I have more or less the same personality of a young Adolf Hitler...

• I will put up posters of her everywhere in 10 miles and put a bounty on her

Love dogs btw I have one SHE is so fucking cute

Just found out today that our dog Sophie gas gone missing somehow. She pretty old and has been with us for ten years. Dad's searched the are

• I feel bad for these people (Except FarFromSubtle, fuck that channel)

• Yeah, but her microchip information is apparently out of date or something and we can't update it because she was my great-grandfather's dog and we don't know what vet he took her to.

BigBlindMax posted: »

Does she have ID and/or a chip?

• I got this video recommended lol

AronDracula posted: »

I feel bad for these people (Except FarFromSubtle, fuck that channel)

• Yeah! Fuck FarFromSubtle!

AronDracula posted: »

I feel bad for these people (Except FarFromSubtle, fuck that channel)

• Iron Fist, guys. Six days until it's released.

• Great news everyone! Our dog, Sophie has been found and is perfectly safe. In fact, she actually never even escaped. My dad put her in the backyard to separate her from our other dog, Max, to stop them from fighting. I thought that this was a mistake and let her back into the garage with Max, which my dad didn't realize. So since he never thought to check the garage, he thought she'd escaped. Bottom line is, she's okay so thank god.

• Oh for fuck's sake.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/34589916/petition-for-gender-equal-road-crossing-signs-in-response-to-female-pedestrian-lights/#page1

Do the fuckwits who run the Australian media not grasp the concept of sarcasm? Here, take note:

I'm glad that when I'm an adult and paying taxes, that my money will go to something useful, instead of roads, schools, hospitals, police, fighting homelessness or getting kids off of drugs. Round of applause to the Labor Party!

• About to play The Last of Us for the first time. Super excited!

• How is it a man in the first place I dont see any junk between its legs

Oh for fuck's sake. https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/34589916/petition-for-gender-equal-road-crossing-signs-in-response-to-female-pedestrian-l

• Xboxplayer have you found your dog Sophie?

• doesn't have a skirt, must be a man

How is it a man in the first place I dont see any junk between its legs

• Today, the 8th of March, is the International Woman's Day! Congratulations to all the girls and women of this forum! Keep dreaming, achieving your goals, enjoying life and being as perfect as you are now. This day is widely celebrated in my country and I really wanted to share the mood❤️

• Yeah she was never actually missing. Dad just didn't bother to check the garage.

joshua007 posted: »

Xboxplayer have you found your dog Sophie?

• I used to like him before he became so cynical. His friends are good fun people though. I did like(the reason most hate him here) how he just got fed up with TTG and Nintendo's BS started making fun of the both I never completely agree with ANY reviewer. I'm also the same age as them, so there's that.

Ben, former regular of the show(as of 2 years ago-ish) is probably my favourite internet personality. I really liked him. Their Jackbox shows are still great stuff.

shrug

lupinb0y posted: »

Yeah! Fuck FarFromSubtle!

• I should change my dp. Batman is sooo 2016.

• whats your country?

Today, the 8th of March, is the International Woman's Day! Congratulations to all the girls and women of this forum! Keep dreaming, achievin

• What is wrong with Youtube Notifications? After a random update, I just can't reply anymore. I need help

• edited March 2017

So, I've just kind of been popping into the forums occasionally for like, 5 minutes every once in a while. So...

Well, I'm good...ish. I had my first therapy session today and, despite the things I told the therapist in front of my father (whom I allowed in the room because my therapist is a middle aged male), I think it went pretty well. My therapist is a good guy and I'm going back next week. My dad really likes the guy, and he (dad) and I have been on equal footing lately. (Mom and I, however, are... a different story.)

So far, the therapist thinks I may have some kind of ADHD, but he said he's not 100% sure.

As a plus, he has a therapy dog. Like, in the office. It's an adorable little Frenchie named Louie and his breathing sounds like snoring.

• I hope it goes well for you. I saw a psychiatrist between the ages of 8 and 18. I feel it helped.

Diagnosed ADHD, re-occuring clinical depression and insomnia at the time.
    I have no problem talking about it all, but I don't want this to be a "me" post. This is about you.

The important part is that you feel you are getting productivity out of it. I hope for the best on your journey to be the best you you can be.
    Jealous of the dog though. ;) Mine just had a chalk board. Stupid 90's.

So, I've just kind of been popping into the forums occasionally for like, 5 minutes every once in a while. So... Well, I'm good...ish. I

• ADHD, Damn, hopefully you get well. Also theRAPIST, never let your dad leave you alone lol.

So, I've just kind of been popping into the forums occasionally for like, 5 minutes every once in a while. So... Well, I'm good...ish. I

• edited March 2017

I'm incredibly paranoid so yeah lol

papai46 posted: »

ADHD, Damn, hopefully you get well. Also theRAPIST, never let your dad leave you alone lol.

• Check her profile. ;)

rabbitrun posted: »

whats your country?

• I've been watching a little bit of Powerless recently, and j have to say I enjoy it a lot. Pretty funny.

• Youtube Bell Notifications is FUCKED UP!!!! I can't even reply to the notifications without going to other pages. Whoever made this update deserves to be bullied. Who else has the same problem?

• At first I thought it was just alright but as more episodes released it actually got better. Alan Tudyk is the best part of the show.

I've been watching a little bit of Powerless recently, and j have to say I enjoy it a lot. Pretty funny.

• edited March 2017

Hi there
    enter image description here

• sup

Megumin posted: »

Hi there

• Russia :)

rabbitrun posted: »

whats your country?

• Oh, it's a "she", thought some guy would be so nice, but nope ;/ ..

Russia

• KAWAII SENPAI :3

Megumin posted: »

Hi there

Sign in to comment in this discussion.