The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Cleanses in general aren't that good for you, anyway, but my favorite (that I just read about, not tried) is one that @HelloWorld123 might appreciate: The Halo Top Ice Cream Cleanse.

colbyjack posted: »

UGHH

• Yea, agree, Assassin's Creed is awesome!

lol

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Man, your life is full of adventures I swear lol.

• A... juice.. cleanse..?

Is that good or something?

colbyjack posted: »

So I'm a yoga addict and I practice yoga daily at 4:00 in the morning before school. I started a juice cleanse (where i consume nothing but orgainic liquids from fruits) and it is killing me not to eat a burger right about now. Please help XD

• Yes, on a family farm, but in the wool industry, they don't care about the sheep. They care about how much money they make and how much wool they can get. So it ends up being cruel, imo way crueler than the meat industry as their suffering is prolonged.

Especially since sheep should be trimmed to keep them healthy

• edited March 2017

Veganism restricts the consumption or use of any animal products, no matter what.

If I had a pet hen that was treated well and it occasionally laid an egg, sure the egg didn't originate from any cruelty, but it still isn't vegan.

EDIT: However, I will admit, I care more about ethics than what it technically means to be vegan.

rabbitrun posted: »

How is it not vegan, when you cut off the wool of a sheep ? And I'm talking about just the act of shearing, nothing more or less.

• Soo you can get your wool then from a farm where ethics are still ok.

fancies posted: »

Veganism restricts the consumption or use of any animal products, no matter what. If I had a pet hen that was treated well and it occasio

• Hello! Good to see you again. How have you been?

Hi

• I guess I'm still the same person I was as a lad.
    When I find a new band/album that I like,
    I listen to them/it ad nauseam just like I used to.

• Well me and my best friends don't place theire heads on oneanothers shoulder or legs. What you discribe no one (male) I know would let a nother guy do this if not for a joke. But how you discribed it it sounded like you did it for a longer time and he did not seem to bother. So maybe he is into this too or where you live this is just more socially exceppted between men to do that.

joshua007 posted: »

I 100% agree with you but damn, a few hours ago he was in my living room and I placed my head on his shoulders and leg and watched the telev

• edited March 2017

I love Halo Top but it makes me really ill if I eat it, unfortunately.

@colbyjack if you're trying to lose weight, the easiest way is calories in vs. calories out. A juice cleanse ain't gonna work.

WarpSpeed posted: »

Cleanses in general aren't that good for you, anyway, but my favorite (that I just read about, not tried) is one that @HelloWorld123 might appreciate: The Halo Top Ice Cream Cleanse.

• Nice bakuretsu

• Ok. Fun fact: Alien Isolation is terrifying

• even morr fun fact: its even mor terrifiying when you dont know they can use the vents

Ok. Fun fact: Alien Isolation is terrifying

• [removed]

• [removed]

• edited March 2017

[removed]

• [removed]

• Oh no, if I was to try to lose weight, id be a twig XD

I just wanted to do it for fun.

I love Halo Top but it makes me really ill if I eat it, unfortunately. @colbyjack if you're trying to lose weight, the easiest way is calories in vs. calories out. A juice cleanse ain't gonna work.

• Spring Break?

Hi

• yeah it seems to do this on my phone

Megumin posted: »

Erm... send much XD

• edited March 2017

enter image description here

And there's always this longass twitch debate where Jon just kinda has a meltdown.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/128362374?t=10m

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

A deadly burn.

• It was for me. But after I met the Alien the fear sort of died down. (Haven't finished it yet, though)

• enter image description here

Fuck this autobiographical comic is depressing...

• Yee! Welcome back. Hope things go well and you pass!

so i got some more phone data so i could get on again things are going great i get my mock driving test tomorrow then my actual driving test

• I'm glad things are going well!

So, Day 3 on Prozac: My doctor said I wouldn't feel the effects until a week or two after I started taking it but holy crap, I feel amazi

• As Squishy said, friendship is far too valuable.

joshua007 posted: »

I think I am gay on my best friend eh can somebody help me find out I am gay I am 17 btw

• Finally started watching Samurai Jack today. I like it! The animation's pretty simple, but I don't have high standards anyway. The fights are very well done and I'm in love with the music and the dialogues. The overall tone of the story is really enjoyable, can't wait to see more.

Also, Aku's face is just hilarious :D

• Well, I've got some rest in my studies so I am finally playing the Beta of Gwent:

I was a bit confused at first because they changed the visual of the cards in Witcher III, so I didn't recognize every card. There is also a good amount of changes (concerning cards and the rules), which make the game very enjoyable and more balanced (there isn't armies of spies this far)
    Graphically it's good looking and they even added dubbing, including french. CD Projekt is definitely dedicated to their fan base, as always.

Also I just love the visual of Olgierd's card:
    http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2017/11/1489420290-betaolgierd.jpg

• I dont want to hurt anyone,but i think Job J Stauffer just came out on twitter as gay.That so Cool!

• It's the only horror game that gave me a lot of nightmares. Xenomorph chasing you down is one of the worst ways to die. I wish there were more games like that or at least make a sequel to it.

• Doesn't he have a wife?

I dont want to hurt anyone,but i think Job J Stauffer just came out on twitter as gay.That so Cool!

• I dont know but there is a picture on his twitter where he is kissing some dude and they are laughing.i dont know if they are joking but if they are that a pretty weird joke for someone straight to kiss a male.

Ekelund21 posted: »

Doesn't he have a wife?

• i hate myself so much the mock test turned out as a fail and it going to be another MONTH before he consideres another test im never going to get my own home and never be free of this stupid house everyonevelse gets to pass i hate being aspergic i hste my life

• no matter what i do i fail i try my theory i passed 6th time so ive got until march 2018 to pass my real driving test which most likely wont happen my parents are annoyed with me because of my failure i cant have anything nice my friends all have a car and a girlfriend and they are all happy all i have is failure and a low hour job i fail worse than keitaro urashima even he is more if a success than i am

• Kissing another man doesn't mean he's gay lol. Plus every man needs a little man ass every now and then, right? ...Right?

I dont know but there is a picture on his twitter where he is kissing some dude and they are laughing.i dont know if they are joking but if they are that a pretty weird joke for someone straight to kiss a male.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.