The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Oh I did not recognize her but it looks very cool.

It's Widowmaker from Overwatch. Can't find the exact source anymore.

• Thanks Blind! Still trying to figure out how to make it a permanent change (for my side that is.)

That's a pretty neat design!

• I've just recently started playing Rise of the Tomb Raider (PS4 version), and it's really good. Honestly, I think I prefer the (new) Tomb Raider games over Uncharted (The first and third ones, at least).

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited March 2017

Unfortunately, you can't save those changes permanently as you are only applying those changes client side. :/

...Actually, scratch that - there are some Chrome extensions that let you save those CSS changes locally. I think CSS Bot is one of them, but it's been a while since I've dabbled in that.

Thanks Blind! Still trying to figure out how to make it a permanent change (for my side that is.)

• I wish there was a button to show me my very first months of posts here

Im just reading my old posts on here and cringing so much wtf but I just noticed most of my old friends on here have left T_T

• joshua007 posted: »

I wish there was a button to show me my very first months of posts here

• Tomb Raider reboots are pretty much copying Uncharted, the original franchise wasn't like this.

Acheive250 posted: »

I've just recently started playing Rise of the Tomb Raider (PS4 version), and it's really good. Honestly, I think I prefer the (new) Tomb Raider games over Uncharted (The first and third ones, at least).

• It's okay. Uncharted ripped of Tomb Raider. A little tit for tat.
    I like both franchises, but they really did copy each other.

AronDracula posted: »

Tomb Raider reboots are pretty much copying Uncharted, the original franchise wasn't like this.

• Uncharted has a lot of Indiana Jones references to be honest.

Johro posted: »

It's okay. Uncharted ripped of Tomb Raider. A little tit for tat. I like both franchises, but they really did copy each other.

• Yeah, I've played the originals, but I like the reboots a lot better.

Tomb Raider reboots are pretty much copying Uncharted, the original franchise wasn't like this.

• OMG IAM CRYING THE NOSTALGIA IS TO BIG!!

WarpSpeed posted: »

https://www.google.com/#q=site:telltale.com+joshua007+March+2014&*

• I got 4 trophies of Resident Evil 0 at the same time. I'm a genius.

• The resurgence of the crowd control avatar doesn't seem to have lasted very long.

The "I can't hold all these games" avatar had a good run, but I feel like returning to my old Crowd Control avatar because why not.

• Well, this song is going to be in my head all day, thanks Tomska.

• Did anyone remember last year's April Fools when I pretended to share a leaked footage revealing that Daryl was Negan's victim from the TV series?

Those were the good old times...

• You still have it? I actually didn't see it.

Also there was another time that AMC (I don't honestly know who did it) falsely confirmed that Daryl was going to die sooner in the show and that fooled a lot of people and began protesting.

RichWalk23 posted: »

Did anyone remember last year's April Fools when I pretended to share a leaked footage revealing that Daryl was Negan's victim from the TV series? Those were the good old times...

• It was removed a couple of hours after I had posted it, but a handful of users had a good laugh out of it. Lilacsbloom is one of them that springs to mind.

You still have it? I actually didn't see it. Also there was another time that AMC (I don't honestly know who did it) falsely confirmed that Daryl was going to die sooner in the show and that fooled a lot of people and began protesting.

• edited April 2017

Since when do threads have to be approved by a moderator? I created an official Gabentine hate thread, but now it has to go to our corrupt moderators who openly support this despicable and disgusting ship. These mods are trying to control us, censor us, and I will not stand for such behavior. Bloop, now is the time to start our revolution, before the mods try to take even more power away from us and these forums become an Orwellian dystopia.

Update: As I expected, our "beloved" and "infallible" mods closed the thread before it could even see the light of day. This is blatant censorship, and I cannot bear to see these forums continue to be run by totalitarian mod-tators who silence any dissenting viewpoint. Open your eyes people, these people will continue to brainwash you until you take action, and that time is now.

#RESIST

• You know too much, Metallica...

Since when do threads have to be approved by a moderator? I created an official Gabentine hate thread, but now it has to go to our corrupt m

• You do not control me Blind, I'm not some puppet, and you sure as hell am not my master (10 points if anyone gets the reference). I will never stop, I will never quit, for I am MetallicaRules, my voice and the voices of hundreds of Gabentine detractors will be heard

You know too much, Metallica...

• May I ask, what is to be done with these dastardly and opressing moderators?

Since when do threads have to be approved by a moderator? I created an official Gabentine hate thread, but now it has to go to our corrupt m

• There is only one thing that we can do...revolution. Join us my brother/sister, and together, we will put an end to this tyranny. Today, April 1st, we celebrate...our Independence Day. When in the course of human events it becomes necessary for forum members to dissolve the oppressive nature of moderators...we kidnap them and slit their throats. Then we will elect our own moderators, ones who will be fair, impartial, unbiased, and don't ship the worst ship in the history of mankind.

MichaelBP posted: »

May I ask, what is to be done with these dastardly and opressing moderators?

• I will join. I simply cannot stand the spawn of Satan (who is clearly hiding in plain sight as one of ANF's writers) that is Gabentine, nor the mods who would ship such a vile thing and silence those who would speak against it.
    Hopefully, the end of their current moderators by our hands will lead to a change in their company. One where they actually listen to us, and listen well.

There is only one thing that we can do...revolution. Join us my brother/sister, and together, we will put an end to this tyranny. Today, Apr

• Well. I got fooled. Every year, Ross Scott(Freeman's Mind) does a joke video and this year was Freeman's Mind 2: Episode 1. EVERYBODY expected it to be a joke, but it was serious. He actually started Half Life 2 and got us all.

• edited April 2017

So I just came back from Ghost in the shell and my only big problem with the movie is the first half and some of the writing overall I enjoyed it and they gave a reason why the Major was American looking in the movie even though they didn't really explain it well because you have to pay attention to her flashback when she appears and really think about what Hanka did.

• I am playing Tomb raider 2013

Acheive250 posted: »

I've just recently started playing Rise of the Tomb Raider (PS4 version), and it's really good. Honestly, I think I prefer the (new) Tomb Raider games over Uncharted (The first and third ones, at least).

• edited April 2017

You guys should do an April fools joke next year about a continuation of a telltale game that stopped, I just saw before there was a joke about TWAU season 2 in my opinion I just think its a really funny idea for April fools.

You still have it? I actually didn't see it. Also there was another time that AMC (I don't honestly know who did it) falsely confirmed that Daryl was going to die sooner in the show and that fooled a lot of people and began protesting.

• It's a great game.

Faizan786 posted: »

I am playing Tomb raider 2013

• edited April 2017

• WHY IS THAT ABOMINATION STILL IN YOUR PROFILE PICTURE

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/video/chile-is-building-latin-americas-first-solar-thermal-power-plant-heres-how-it-works/vi-BBz7wYR?ocid=spartanntp Hmmmm solar power.

• Hello guys. I'm gonna be direct: I'm writing a story with three different endings. I wanted them to represent Idealism, Pesimism and Realism. I was thinking, for Idealism everyone lives, for Pesimism everyone dies... I got those two.

Fine. What do I do with realism? I don't want it to be hippy, but not exacly sad. Any idea? Please, answer with a spoiler tag, just in case.

• edited April 2017

There's a quote that I liked in the Walking Dead that might help.

enter image description here

Basically the realism is the middle ground of your two established themes. Something not too happy but not too sad. Some deaths but others survives or maybe the protagonist loses something but accepts the reality and pushes forward.

Hello guys. I'm gonna be direct: I'm writing a story with three different endings. I wanted them to represent Idealism, Pesimism and Realism

• This trailer is still good:)

• Sometimes I just sit in my room thinking, "What am I doing?"

enter image description here

Sign in to comment in this discussion.