The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I think we all have those moments.

Sometimes I just sit in my room thinking, "What am I doing?"

• How the fuck did Markiplier manage to make this video?

• Sounds like me every day of the week

• And I don't even need to be sitting to think like that to myself.

• By using a 360 camera??

AronDracula posted: »

How the fuck did Markiplier manage to make this video?

• Not just that, you can actually look around his gaming room.

By using a 360 camera??

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

He recorded it with the 360 camera which was converted into a 360 video when he uploaded it to youtube, there are lots of other 360 videos avaliable to watch here.

Not just that, you can actually look around his gaming room.

• 360 camera.

Not just that, you can actually look around his gaming room.

• Oh shit, I thought they mean 360 Quality. My bad.

OzzyUK posted: »

He recorded it with the 360 camera which was converted into a 360 video when he uploaded it to youtube, there are lots of other 360 videos avaliable to watch here.

• This is me when I have.. "Personal" thoughts, and when I have exams and when I'm on vacation or planing them

• Okay, I need to write a book for my school project...

I already write stories on my own and enjoy writing them. I've been writing one for months now and I'm still only outlining it. I don't how I'm going to come up with an entirely new story in a week!

If I'm going to write, I need to have a good idea, one that I'll like enough to put work into it. But I can't think of anything. I don't know what to do...

• edited April 2017

The bad thing about not having access to a glucose monitor is that I don't know if my blood sugar is low enough to warrant getting out bed to treat it.

I'm so fucking tired of hypoglycemia. I'm not even diabetic.

It's 2:47 AM and it looks like I'm going to eat crackers.

• You're welcome! Good luck!

Thank you

• Dunno what kind of story you can do but a short story book seems like the best idea. It may not be novel sized, but it's something. Good luck!

Acheive250 posted: »

Okay, I need to write a book for my school project... I already write stories on my own and enjoy writing them. I've been writing one for

• Do a search online for "story idea generator." Those don't do all the work for you, but they might give you some ideas.

Okay, I need to write a book for my school project... I already write stories on my own and enjoy writing them. I've been writing one for

• My brother seems to have a similar problem, his sugar sometimes gets so low that he'll only notice when his hand shakes but the doctors say he's not diabetic, just close to being one. You'd think they give out those monitors to those with sugar problems regardless if they're labeled diabetic or not.

The bad thing about not having access to a glucose monitor is that I don't know if my blood sugar is low enough to warrant getting out bed t

• Our choice-driven game Sacred Fire got covered by Kotaku!

So here we are, approaching 75% on Kickstarter and 1,000 backers. How great is that?

enter image description here

With 8 days still to go and other big sites picking up the Kotaku article, we are trending way past our base goal. Kicktraq even lists us in the top 10 on their Video Games Hot List.

So if you like the choice-driven premise of Sacred Fire, now is a good time to support us and help us reach all the customization and voice-over stretch goals.

• Sunds amazing! Good luck!

poetic posted: »

Our choice-driven game Sacred Fire got covered by Kotaku! So here we are, approaching 75% on Kickstarter and 1,000 backers. How great is

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited April 2017

My city has an interesting government. For one thing, our state representative mayor and city commission are siblings.

For another thing, the state rep's son was recently beaten down and shot at by some bad dudes right in front of his aunt's (the city comissioner's) house, yet she claimed to be unable to identify the attackers and the kid is refusing to ID anyone. The family is claiming mistaken identity, but rumor has it the rep's kid is dealing drugs and was carrying a gun at the time. Ironically, his dad's day job is drug counseling.

It's gonna be interesting times for our local power players if their kid goes to prison on gun charges, though they have cash to spare so I doubt it will come to that. Hopefully he's been scared straight, regardless.

• ''You are lying Lee''

fallandir posted: »

"I like your ass"

• Man, this is one of the best games I've played in my childhood. I used to play the shit out of it multiple times. But now, watching this as an 18 year old man, it's crap. I wish I had played the PS2 version, it deserves a HD Remake.

• I'm so hyped to see this remake. :) I plan on hopefully buying the book this weekend.

Johro posted: »

IT looks pretty good.

• edited April 2017

I mean, we own one, but I'm not really allowed to use it. We got it when my mom was pregnant with my sister, due to her gestational diabetes. I check my sugar occasionally, because I want to distinguish between when I'm low and when I'm hungry/tired, but I don't get to use it often because I'm a hypochondriac and get anxious over little things. I've had hypoglycemia for as long as I can remember. It sucks.

My brother seems to have a similar problem, his sugar sometimes gets so low that he'll only notice when his hand shakes but the doctors say

• "I made trail mix!"

No, you put random shit in a bag. Don't congratulate yourself.

• edited April 2017

For a moment I was going to recommend only checking if you feel it's low, but after checking the symptoms of hypochondria and hypoglycemia, I can see how there can be cause confusion. Both have a similar symptom that involves being nervous so you don't know which is kicking in.

I had an idea, but it was probably one that wouldn't help, hopefully you find a way to sort this out. Something to work around your conditions somewhat.

I mean, we own one, but I'm not really allowed to use it. We got it when my mom was pregnant with my sister, due to her gestational diabetes

• shieeeet dude I remember this, that game was rad

Man, this is one of the best games I've played in my childhood. I used to play the shit out of it multiple times. But now, watching this as an 18 year old man, it's crap. I wish I had played the PS2 version, it deserves a HD Remake.

• 4 8 15 16 23 42

• enter image description here

Charlieh65 posted: »

4 8 15 16 23 42

• Same. I loved this game so much. I remember playing the Rhino boss fight in the beginning so much because I loooved it.
    It was only till much later I found out about the PS2 version. I was so sad that the version I had was so poor compared to the "real deal". :(

Man, this is one of the best games I've played in my childhood. I used to play the shit out of it multiple times. But now, watching this as an 18 year old man, it's crap. I wish I had played the PS2 version, it deserves a HD Remake.

• Nah, I actually have diagnosed hypoglycemia. Doctors have no idea why it happens to people. Both of my parents have it, as does my sister. Our entire family is full of hypoglycemics and diabetics... we all have sensitive pancreases and it gets annoying quickly. None of us know why.

I have a genetic bladder condition that, along with the blood sugar issues, looks a lot like diabetes to people who don't know me well. I have been mistaken many times as diabetic by teachers and peers because of it.

For a moment I was going to recommend only checking if you feel it's low, but after checking the symptoms of hypochondria and hypoglycemia,

• Lost Reference

Charlieh65 posted: »

4 8 15 16 23 42

• How is it so far?

TheFurryOne posted: »

Finally.

• I wish I could live within a fantasy world of my own mind.

There's something to be said for insanity.

• Take something from your life as inspiration (for example, a dramatic stage in your life which stands out should be inspiration enough)

And a book does not necessarily mean a novel. Short stories work just as well. Hell, they work better than novels in certain cases.

• Yeah, I don't know why they made the PC version poorly. That's why Spider-Man 2 console version didn't age well. I hope Spider-Man PS4 won't be disappointing.

AChicken posted: »

Same. I loved this game so much. I remember playing the Rhino boss fight in the beginning so much because I loooved it. It was only till m

Sign in to comment in this discussion.