What are you listening to right now?

Comments

• This album is elusive on YouTube, maybe they've been taking down the videos under copyright. This is the actual artwork for the song (below), the one above is probably to avoid copyright.

• it means I want Gabe and Clem to be the next white house power couple

Spodes posted: »

What did your profile picture mean by this?

• Twenty One Pilots - Addict With A Pen (i'm listening to all TOP's albums actually)

• Oh god infecting the one good thread.

It was funny at first Blind, but this is too much. This is where I post my music dammit!

it means I want Gabe and Clem to be the next white house power couple

• I hope you're joking Blind, because that's disgusting as fuck. I'm going to eat some cyanide now, thanks.

it means I want Gabe and Clem to be the next white house power couple

• Oh god infecting the one good thread.

The question thread is quite good too, it's actually the only thread I actively go on, I sometimes go on this thread though. I don't browse or even see the titles of any others specifically to avoid this disgusting trend that sadly occurs.

Plan_R posted: »

Oh god infecting the one good thread. It was funny at first Blind, but this is too much. This is where I post my music dammit!

• Spodes said:
    I hope you're joking Blind,

enter image description here

I hope you're joking Blind, because that's disgusting as fuck. I'm going to eat some cyanide now, thanks.

• Check your feed real quick.

Oh god infecting the one good thread. The question thread is quite good too, it's actually the only thread I actively go on, I somet

• D E L E T
    E
    L
    E
    T
    profile picture please.

Replace it with some Spongebob shit or something else, for the love of god.

Picture above depicts me right now.

Spodes said: I hope you're joking Blind,

• Mushroomhead - Qwerty

• Kendrick Lamar - HUMBLE.

• Back on a Ripper kick

• I've found weird looking wreck in my backyard. Must take this junk to the scrap yard now. I'll keep only a disc with songs.
    May be of real gold.

• This old man has a great voice!

• I love that song! It's so damn good!

This old man has a great voice!

• This was one of my favorite songs, when I was young.

• edited April 2017

I just got back from the theatre. And I just saw The Book of Mormon for the first time... It. Was. INCREDIBLE. HILARIOUS. GENIUS.

The songs were so catchy, the story was great, the comedy was top-top-top-notch. Really inventive show.
    It was created by the creators of South Park, and at first, it was hard to believe that they made this show. It seemed too innocent. But by the third number, let's just say it stood out that they were the creators of the musical.

So, naturally, I am currently listening to all of the songs because they were amazing.

• This erotic song GODDAMNED IT'S GOOD I AM DANCING TO THIS

• Finally!! A soundtrack from ANF that isn't reused and this ost is really good too.

• Its nice and all...but it sound like music from fairy tale, not the walking dead :)

Finally!! A soundtrack from ANF that isn't reused and this ost is really good too.

• He has a special place in my hearth. One part of me died with him. Even after more than year...rest in peace

• Such a haunting song..

Fury2014 posted: »

He has a special place in my hearth. One part of me died with him. Even after more than year...rest in peace

• What is haunting about it? XD

Such a haunting song..

• You're aware of the story about it right? I don't know the lyrics combined sends me chills :D

What is haunting about it? XD

• Plan_RPlan_R Banned
    edited April 2017

On second thought, it's probably best I don't post the uncensored video here.

• Can't go wrong with some Dark Side of the Moon.

• It certainly can´t, but from this particular album...Time is the best :3

Can't go wrong with some Dark Side of the Moon.

• Plan_RPlan_R Banned
    edited April 2017

You misspelled Breathe ;)

It certainly can´t, but from this particular album...Time is the best

• You know XD The entire album is fcking masterpiece so I wont even argue :)

Plan_R posted: »

You misspelled Breathe

Sign in to comment in this discussion.