The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I hope it wasn't because his thumb got caught in a car door...

RichWalk23 posted: »

I've just found out that my sister's boyfriend had cut off half of his thumb in an accident at work today, which then had to be amputated an

• I seriously hate your dad!

so my dad has blocked my phones connection to the wifi the only thing i can connect to wifi is with my ps4 so that has really pissed me off

• Plug your gateway address into the URL address bar, go to firewall settings and re-allow it. ;)

so my dad has blocked my phones connection to the wifi the only thing i can connect to wifi is with my ps4 so that has really pissed me off

• Comment of the day. 10/10

I hope it wasn't because his thumb got caught in a car door...

• Hype,hype,hype,hyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyype. Did I mention hype?

• Dunno if I wanna play competitive Overwatch (Home alone btw) anymore if people gonna call me on the phone and cost my team the match cuz I HAVE to pick it up...

• edited April 2017

Okay, I know this is a weird time to share this story, but I find it kind of fitting.

A year ago I dated this girl who's dad accidentally cut his finger off at work. First time I met the guy, he decided to tell me the tale of how it happened. He spends a good 10 minutes laying it out for me. He starts to walk away, turns down a hall just enough to where I can't see him.

"He got to ride in a Helicopter."

The man, without missing a beat, does a 180 turn, and comes busting around the corner, "MAN, THAT HELICOPTER RIDE WAS THE SHIT!"

So, uh...

Did he get to ride in a helicopter? From what I've heard, it's totally worth it.

I've just found out that my sister's boyfriend had cut off half of his thumb in an accident at work today, which then had to be amputated an

• I've read from somewhere that it could be quite a long DLC, probably just as long as Left Behind from The Last of Us, or longer even.

AronDracula posted: »

Hype,hype,hype,hyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyype. Did I mention hype?

• Naughty Dog confirmed that it's going to be biggest DLC they have done so far which means it's gonna be longer than TLOU Left Behind. I've heard somewhere that it's possible to be 10 hour long but I doubt it.

I've read from somewhere that it could be quite a long DLC, probably just as long as Left Behind from The Last of Us, or longer even.

• Either way the DLC is shaping up to be looking rather impressive as a standalone game.

Naughty Dog confirmed that it's going to be biggest DLC they have done so far which means it's gonna be longer than TLOU Left Behind. I've heard somewhere that it's possible to be 10 hour long but I doubt it.

• Yeah, I see it more as a side story/spin-off game than a DLC cause Nathan Drake won't be involved in it.

Either way the DLC is shaping up to be looking rather impressive as a standalone game.

• It's atually standaolne by the looks of the end of the trailer.

Naughty Dog confirmed that it's going to be biggest DLC they have done so far which means it's gonna be longer than TLOU Left Behind. I've heard somewhere that it's possible to be 10 hour long but I doubt it.

• Fuck your dad, my dad used to do the same

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited April 2017

Oh god, I just found out that Bee Movie is on Netflix. I should totally watch it this weekend for the ironic appeal. :D

• My favorite scene is this one:

Oh god, I just found out that Bee Movie is on Netflix. I should totally watch it this weekend for the ironic appeal.

• If you're bored, here's a little article about Hitler not using sarin gas during World War II. If you don't know a lot about it, it's a nice basic read to understand some stuff. Sort of.

• edited April 2017

Just got word that the teaser for Star Wars Episode 8 will premiere on April 14th at the Star Wars celebration.

Can't wait.

• God dammit I'm getting addicted to listening to Resse's Puff rap remixes on YouTube out of the blue when I'm supposed to be doing homework. Welp, guess that's my night.

• yeah i just have to put up with it until i have passed my driving test then i can move out and have my own internet

Fuck your dad, my dad used to do the same

• WAIT

you do homework?

you go to school?

You're not a grown up?

God dammit I'm getting addicted to listening to Resse's Puff rap remixes on YouTube out of the blue when I'm supposed to be doing homework. Welp, guess that's my night.

• I just found out that you have to get a member ID card for Comic-Con a year before it happens. Fucking great. All my dreams are crashing :(

• edited April 2017

mfw I'm taking the bus to school and a random white dude is drinking beer and loudly proclaiming over the phone that "Satan is the god of the Jewish and blacks".

My first encounter with such an specimen and I didn't even think to snap a few pictures.

• I'm doing school work for University, that was what I meant.

WAIT you do homework? you go to school? You're not a grown up?

• Omg i'm sorry

I'm doing school work for University, that was what I meant.

• enter image description here

Omg i'm sorry

• When it comes to backwards compatibility, Nintendo > Sony and Microsoft

• Am I the only one who wants to see dumb and spoiled rich kids go for a week with only $100 to spend? (And unless they eat caviar for every meal, it is possible to only use $100 in a week, maybe even less!)

The reason for this is I've been watching YouTube videos and I happened upon 10 douchiest things that rich kids post on snapchat (or something like that) and a lot of it involved them buying a bunch of stuff or completely replacing something that they could repair (like a scratched watch, which only had the TINIEST scratch on the side of it).

• Next time you take the bus, bring carrot sticks to feed him like a petting zoo animal.

mfw I'm taking the bus to school and a random white dude is drinking beer and loudly proclaiming over the phone that "Satan is the god of th

• When the San Diego Comic-Con tickets get sold out at the very first minute

I just found out that you have to get a member ID card for Comic-Con a year before it happens. Fucking great. All my dreams are crashing

• Heh, this gen if we're counting the 3DS and its support for all DS and DSi games, while I still would put Nintendo above Microsoft, they have shown some pretty impressive commitment to adding more and more 360 games for the XBO and most run better on it too. And unlike with Sony, you don't have to rebuy your old games. Seriously, where're the PS1 games on PS4 and why do I have to rebuy my PS2 games?

When it comes to backwards compatibility, Nintendo > Sony and Microsoft

• Love the Clem/Ellie art

• That movie is so weird

Wtf happened at the end??

My favorite scene is this one:

• Man, I would love a Predator, Clementine and Ellie crossover.

Megumin posted: »

Love the Clem/Ellie art

• I know that feel man someone always tells me to watch my baby cousin or something the SECOND I start a game.

Dunno if I wanna play competitive Overwatch (Home alone btw) anymore if people gonna call me on the phone and cost my team the match cuz I HAVE to pick it up...

• It was like a dream/hallucination of the bee character.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

That movie is so weird Wtf happened at the end??

• I remember there was a a Sonic The Hedgehog convention called Summer of Sonic (I used to be the biggest Sonic fanboy lel) and I couldn't get in because each wave of ticket literally sold out in 30 seconds.

When the San Diego Comic-Con tickets get sold out at the very first minute

• Lol slap him w/ a bible

mfw I'm taking the bus to school and a random white dude is drinking beer and loudly proclaiming over the phone that "Satan is the god of th

• I don't know why I read "Santa is the god of the Jewish and the blacks."

• enter image description here

Rest in Peace Charlie Murphy

• edited April 2017

Did Telltale just update the site? We have a cart near the profile button.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.