The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Like they give a fuck about western culture.

Omid's cat posted: »

Why do Muslim hate pigs? Not just pork. Because they are filthy? So are sheeps and goats. God did create pigs for some reason. Will JJusti

• Man I want that skin too but I just get Blackwatch McCree twice. FML I cant even play McCree! :o

Me as I open a lootbox and see a legendary, thinking it's the Blackwatch Widowmaker skin: Me when I see it was a Safari Winston skin, a duplicate at that:

• Great, I have a fever of 101.4, a sinus infection, and have been violently coughing. What's even better is that, because of it, I have to miss a day of work. But even better than that, I have to start studying for finals.

enter image description here

• Get well soon..you can do it!

Great, I have a fever of 101.4, a sinus infection, and have been violently coughing. What's even better is that, because of it, I have to miss a day of work. But even better than that, I have to start studying for finals.

• Hey, congrats, you're cool now! :D

Those are not the established rules. I was told 30k+.

• Thanks. I actually wrote that just shortly after I got back from my campus' infirmary. They gave me some antibiotics, and I can already tell they're doing some good. I'm sweating my ass off, but hey, at least my fever is breaking.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Get well soon..you can do it!

• Hooray!

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Hey, congrats, you're cool now!

• I take my Driving Test on Tuesday and the day after I go back to my dream job to apply back to it. I'm so nervous it's unimaginable.

• I normally don't play many Zelda games, but on a whim, I'm gonna give Breath of the Wild a shot.

• Good luck!!

BroKenny posted: »

I take my Driving Test on Tuesday and the day after I go back to my dream job to apply back to it. I'm so nervous it's unimaginable.

• Thanks, man. :D

Fmahmood99 posted: »

Good luck!!

• edited April 2017

Gonna see Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 this afternoon.

This'll be great.

• enter image description here

My boyfriend and I decided to spice up our Left 4 Dead 2 experience by picking a few character mods from the steam workshop. I was super excited when I found Lee & Kenny. =) There was even a voice pack for Kenny, but unfortunately I didn't find one for Lee. Hopefully someone makes one someday. :'( I was switching my Zoey between Chloe from Life is Strange to Zoey wearing an Attack on Titan outfit. I'm still on the search for a decent Bill skin.

• Well there's... Leon(Res Evil), Joel(Last of Us), Booker Dewitt(Bioshock), A handful of TWD folks(Ben, Carver, Carlos)... for Bill. Those are probably the most well made ones. Caught me in a moment of boredom and I just went through 29 pages of Bill skins.

Unless you want generic looking soldier-guy, space-soldier guy skins. There's a lot of those... and I'm sure they mean a lot to some folks, but they just don't either stand out enough... or stand out too much for the setting.

My boyfriend and I decided to spice up our Left 4 Dead 2 experience by picking a few character mods from the steam workshop. I was super exc

• I just watched Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 and it was AMAZING!!

I loved it so much, it was so funny.
    But now I'm confused... When does Telltale's game take place? Is it in a different interpretation of the universe?

• I found one for Chuck as Bill & Clementine as Zoey that I think I'm going to use. :) I'm also considering swapping the other L4D characters into Walking Dead characters as well. I was thinking of doing Coach as Alvin, Ellis I'd make into Luke, Nick would be Nick, and I'm not completely sure about Rochelle. I was thinking maybe Christa, Clementine, or possibly Michonne.

Johro posted: »

Well there's... Leon(Res Evil), Joel(Last of Us), Booker Dewitt(Bioshock), A handful of TWD folks(Ben, Carver, Carlos)... for Bill. Those

• It's a different interpretation of the Guardians and has nothing to do with the movies. It borrows some stuff (backstories, character designs, etc) but other than that it's pretty different.

Acheive250 posted: »

I just watched Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 and it was AMAZING!! I loved it so much, it was so funny. But now I'm confused... When does Telltale's game take place? Is it in a different interpretation of the universe?

• I have literally all the event items for Mercy like ffs I don't even play her

Me as I open a lootbox and see a legendary, thinking it's the Blackwatch Widowmaker skin: Me when I see it was a Safari Winston skin, a duplicate at that:

• Know the feeling, got both Torbjorns and I don't even really play him myself. Well, at least I got the Tracer, McCree and Genji skins I wanted....

WalkerHH93 posted: »

Man I want that skin too but I just get Blackwatch McCree twice. FML I cant even play McCree!

• edited April 2017

Funny enough I used to play Mercy because of her kit but lately I've been maining Zenyatta as my healer. He's just so much better, healing while still being able to do shit loads of damage thanks to discord. Couldn't play him when I first started Overwatch but he was my first pick in a healer brawl I did, but now I can kick ass with him. Guess it was fate. lol

CosmicSouls posted: »

I have literally all the event items for Mercy like ffs I don't even play her

• Have you ever gone to IGN's and Wacthmojo's YouTube channels, and looked up their oldest videos? They're quite different...

• I finally bought Outlast Trinity for Outlast 2. I wanted to buy Outlast 2 as standalone through Playstation Store but it was too expensive and the collection was cheaper on sale in my country

• How was it compared to the first movie? I heard it wasn't just as good.

Acheive250 posted: »

I just watched Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 and it was AMAZING!! I loved it so much, it was so funny. But now I'm confused... When does Telltale's game take place? Is it in a different interpretation of the universe?

• Telltale's old PR person @Emily made a cross-stitch of Thimbleweed Park characters.

enter image description here

http://www.emilymorganti.com/blog/?p=11354

• I reccomend the mod that makes the Tank into Macho Man Randy Savage and the mod that turns the regular zombies into teletubbies.

My boyfriend and I decided to spice up our Left 4 Dead 2 experience by picking a few character mods from the steam workshop. I was super exc

• What happened to the Autisticgamer?

• I don't think we're usually allowed to talk about banned folk but since he didn't really commit any type of offense, he requested a permaban to the mods.

joshua007 posted: »

What happened to the Autisticgamer?

• Wait he is banned?

I don't think we're usually allowed to talk about banned folk but since he didn't really commit any type of offense, he requested a permaban to the mods.

• Under his own accord, yes.

Wait he is banned?

• Man, Breath of the Wild is a really friggin' huge game. Like, holy crap. 0.0

• What happened to the user what the Anime profile picture who's dad took away his internet and he had to be on the PS4 the hole time I miss him

• He comes on sometimes he doesn't get much internet

What happened to the user what the Anime profile picture who's dad took away his internet and he had to be on the PS4 the hole time I miss him

• edited April 2017

I just finished Outlast 2 in 5h 30Min. I dunno what to say, it's a really good game, definitely the scariest one of the franchise and the pacing was great but the story was kinda.... meh and confusing. I'd actually prefer Mount Massive Asylum story.

EDIT: Fuck it, I gotta admit. This sequel was disappointing. The enemies weren't as memorable as the first game and the story is not well done as the previous story, it lacked a lot character development and the school flashbacks were repetetive and not fun at all. Still an unique horror game but disappointing compared to the first game. So I'm gonna say Resident Evil 7 wins the best horror game of 2017 in my point of view.

• [removed]

What happened to the user what the Anime profile picture who's dad took away his internet and he had to be on the PS4 the hole time I miss him

• Is it just me or does anyone else notice that the episodes of The Walking Dead game season 3 are shorter than the episodes of previous seasons?

• I think someone has pointed that out....

Is it just me or does anyone else notice that the episodes of The Walking Dead game season 3 are shorter than the episodes of previous seasons?

• I'll give those ones a shot. Thank you for the recommendation. :3 Usually I use a mod that makes the common infected cheeseburgers & the special infected different food.

I reccomend the mod that makes the Tank into Macho Man Randy Savage and the mod that turns the regular zombies into teletubbies.

• I loved it. I thought it was better than the first movie.

Pipas posted: »

How was it compared to the first movie? I heard it wasn't just as good.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

I'm just gonna take a break off this forum for a few days. I'm sure some people might have noticed me getting a bit... argumentative with people. I think I need to clock out for a few days before I end up doing something stupid. Or well, stupider.

I've had some things piling up on me IRL, and it's starting to leak into my online antics, as well. I need to just get away from everything and get my head straight.

So if anyone needs any help with anything, ask one of the other mods on here instead.

And if I've been sending any rude or confrontational posts as of late, and you're one of the unfortunate people that got one, I apologize. I'm not going to sit here and try to excuse myself from being an asshole, so I'll just admit that yes, I was definitely overstepping my boundaries with some of my recent posts, and I'm sorry.

And with that, I'm gonna take my leave.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.