The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• So I played Bioshock.... And... Well, it kinda just seems like a generic shooter to me. I didn't think it was a horror game but those damn Splicers are seriously freaking me out.

I heard it has a good story, but right now I'm really confused.

You wake up in a plane crash, swim to a tower in the water, go down an elevator, find a huge underwater city, talk to some weird guy on a radio, inject yourself with a random needle you find, and then said weird guy asks you to find his family...

I'm kinda like "What...?"
    So I guess my question is... Does it get any better? I'm up to the part with the... Well, after you see the Big Daddy murder a Splicer.

• Take as much time as you need buddy, and I hope that everything turns out okay.

Deltino posted: »

I'm just gonna take a break off this forum for a few days. I'm sure some people might have noticed me getting a bit... argumentative with pe

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited April 2017

Does it get any better? I'm up to the part with the... Well, after you see the Big Daddy murder a Splicer.

Dude you're like 10 minutes in, give it fair chance.

Acheive250 posted: »

So I played Bioshock.... And... Well, it kinda just seems like a generic shooter to me. I didn't think it was a horror game but those damn S

• It's all good

I'm just gonna take a break off this forum for a few days. I'm sure some people might have noticed me getting a bit... argumentative with pe

• edited April 2017

Actually that was about 1 and a half hours for me...

Oh wait, I didn't mean the part where you're unconscious RIGHT after you inject yourself. The part where you first get to hack a turret, and in a nearby room there's a security camera on the wall. That's what I'm up to.

BigBlindMax posted: »

Does it get any better? I'm up to the part with the... Well, after you see the Big Daddy murder a Splicer. Dude you're like 10 minutes in, give it fair chance.

• I'm sorry, buddy. Hope you get all that stress out of you, I know I've had stress problems recently. Come back soon! (.... just take as long as you need.)

• Forget about Bioshock! Jump to Bioshock Infinite! Multiverse theory, steampunk, philosophy and quantum physics are better than Big Daddies!

So I played Bioshock.... And... Well, it kinda just seems like a generic shooter to me. I didn't think it was a horror game but those damn S

• It gets better. Once you find out... stuff. Plus something in the story is consistently on top ___ lists for what it is. Pretty vague, but I don't want to even come close to ruining it. Pay attention to the story. It's worth it.

Actually that was about 1 and a half hours for me... Oh wait, I didn't mean the part where you're unconscious RIGHT after you inject your

• Watched Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 and really liked it! However, I don't think it's better than the first movie.

It's less memorable, the story is a bit messy and the humor seems forced at times.

On the other hand, the characters are better, the character development is fantastic (especially for Rocket and Yondu), the movie is great to look at and the villain is also pretty good. This really has me pumped for Thor: Ragnorak and Infinity War.

• OOoooohh. I'll keep playing it, hope I can get into it.

And I already think I know what you're talking about in the story...

Johro posted: »

It gets better. Once you find out... stuff. Plus something in the story is consistently on top ___ lists for what it is. Pretty vague, but I don't want to even come close to ruining it. Pay attention to the story. It's worth it.

• edited April 2017

I think yor're a great guy. Hopefully everything ends up fine.

• Ah ok. Still, I'd say keep going. Combat gets a lot more varied and the story will start to come together.

A tip: mane sure to look for those recordings, they shed a lot of light on the story and setting.

Actually that was about 1 and a half hours for me... Oh wait, I didn't mean the part where you're unconscious RIGHT after you inject your

• Replaying Grand Theft Auto V and man...

I know that there's tips and tricks to avoiding the police in 5 but these sons of bitches are basically the Autobots compared to all of the previous installments' police.

Fuck. The. Cops. In. This. Game.

• Best of luck to you!

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I've nearly finished Persona 5, I'll probably be able to finish it off tomorrow. Sad that I couldn't finish two of the confidants though.

• Take your time buddy

• I'm tempted, that's for sure. Infinite is the one I was excited for the most. But I think I'd rather start from the beginning. (But damn, those Splicers are terrifying!)

Forget about Bioshock! Jump to Bioshock Infinite! Multiverse theory, steampunk, philosophy and quantum physics are better than Big Daddies!

• Hello. How have you been?

Hi

• I know we don't talk much, but I still wish you all the best. Take as long as you need.

• I've heard lots of people say that the story was unfocused or messy, I'm not quite sure what you mean.

I thought it was great, with lots of nice twists. And I loved learning about the truth of Peter's mother...

lupinb0y posted: »

Watched Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 and really liked it! However, I don't think it's better than the first movie. It's less memorable,

• I really liked that too, but it was the constant changing of locales and switching between characters that bugged me a bit.

I've heard lots of people say that the story was unfocused or messy, I'm not quite sure what you mean. I thought it was great, with lots of nice twists. And I loved learning about the truth of Peter's mother...

• "Whatever's On Your Mind"...

Well...

How awesome that part of bacon is. You know it. The part that's meaty with an almost soft-jerky texture. That's euphoria.

oh. yes.

• MMMMMMM.....
    enter image description here
    stop making me think about bacon.... it's too good...

"Whatever's On Your Mind"... Well... How awesome that part of bacon is. You know it. The part that's meaty with an almost soft-jerky texture. That's euphoria. oh. yes.

• Why must you guys torture me?! ;-;

AChicken posted: »

MMMMMMM..... stop making me think about bacon.... it's too good...

• Storms outside make my bed feel warmer and cosier then ever, fuck you weather you cant reach me.

• Thats not bacon!

enter image description here

this is bacon

Ps ive been eating clean for the last couple of weeks and been 90% vegan, my stomach is so noisy right now :(

AChicken posted: »

MMMMMMM..... stop making me think about bacon.... it's too good...

• edited May 2017

Vacation over UGH GOD KILL ME I AM SO BORED OF APPRENTICESHIP
    Can't believe I have apprenticship since 2014 or so

• I'm halfway through 13 Reasons Why and it kinda sucks. Hanna is a complete bitch. Blaming people for her problems and keeping her issues inside and then exploding on people. She is way to sensitive and treats everyone with a sort of contempt. As of right now, it is a false representation of suicide and makes the action of it on the backs of those around you. The show makes suicide an unselfish action when it is a completely selfish.

• edited May 2017

The show makes suicide an unselfish action when it is a completely selfish.

Ooh for fucks sake having no children is completly selfish to you know THINK ABOUT HUMANITY XD
    Seriously the people who say this are mostly people that never tried to kill themself before and yes I can see why people have a problem with it of course! and because the word ''selfish'' comes out of my nose please come up with something else because I really get bored with life when somebody says that with the discussion suicide.

BTW I have not watched the show

I'm halfway through 13 Reasons Why and it kinda sucks. Hanna is a complete bitch. Blaming people for her problems and keeping her issues ins

• I actually agree, I feel that this movie had more heart (not to say the last one didn't or anything)

I loved it. I thought it was better than the first movie.

• They're not connected. I mean, they are, somehow (just as much Borderlands and Bioshock are connected, according with a theory of mine), but there are no spoilers. Like, at all, zero. Infinite could be the first game, and except for the Burial at Sea DLC, there would be no change.

I'm tempted, that's for sure. Infinite is the one I was excited for the most. But I think I'd rather start from the beginning. (But damn, those Splicers are terrifying!)

• Decided to get a 1080ti since I got a decent deal.

So... I also bought ham, salami, buns and cans of soup for meals.
    I'm not made of money.

• What's up with Overkill’s The Walking Dead?

• A delayed online co-op FPS. So the Payday folks are making Left 4 Dead I guess. With a generic 2017 release date and a no-show at recent con, I wouldn't hold my breath on it.

WhatTheHeck posted: »

What's up with Overkill’s The Walking Dead?

• Back bacon. Anyone whom says it's canadian bacon will be shot up here. Well, not shot(unless you're in a rural area. Don't be mistaken. Backwoods Canada is just like backwoods USA), but you'll get a stern lecture.

Thats not bacon! this is bacon Ps ive been eating clean for the last couple of weeks and been 90% vegan, my stomach is so noisy right now

• That hick/hillbilly accent, attitude, stereotype transcends race and nationality(there's a good David Cross joke on that).

Back bacon. Anyone whom says it's canadian bacon will be shot up here. Well, not shot(unless you're in a rural area. Don't be mistaken. Backwoods Canada is just like backwoods USA), but you'll get a stern lecture.

• I decided to watch the finale of Outlast 2 while eating.

I shouldn't have decided to watch the finale of Outlast 2 while eating.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.