The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• For anyone interested, Darksiders 3 has been leaked. You play as War and Death's sister, Fury.

enter image description here

• Why was Melton and EveryonesClemInTime banned?

• edited May 2017

You know that talk of bacon yesterday? Well I ended up having some bacon for dinner last night. Found some of these chicken tornedos, basically chicken with bacon wrapped around them. What are the odds? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• You know that talk of bacon yesterday? Well I ended up having some bacon for dinner last night. Found some of these chicken tornedos, basically chicken with bacon wrapped around them. What are the odds? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• 3 pages in Halo Fall of Reach... WTF is a Grunt?

• That's kawaii little girl :)

• Fake and gay :|

MichaelBP posted: »

For anyone interested, Darksiders 3 has been leaked. You play as War and Death's sister, Fury.

• You only find out by playing you skrub.

joshua007 posted: »

3 pages in Halo Fall of Reach... WTF is a Grunt?

• papai46 posted: »

Fake and gay

• These losers

3 pages in Halo Fall of Reach... WTF is a Grunt?

• Well people told me it was also for new comers -_-

papai46 posted: »

You only find out by playing you skrub.

• I just watched the first Episode of 13 Reasons Why and what can I say... Did she kill herself to teach everybody a lesson? -_0
    I find out soon...

• Nothing in books are for newcomers in a GAME series.

Well people told me it was also for new comers -_-

• edited May 2017

Eh I think you should do more research because the book series Assassin's Creed The Last Descendants is for NEW COMERS and game fans but mostly new comers

Nothing in books are for newcomers in a GAME series.

• All Half-Life writers have left Valve. The dream is even more dead.

http://www.pcmag.com/news/353428/all...ave-left-valve

The question Valve must be very tired of still hearing 12 years after the launch of Half-Life 2 is, when will Half-Life 3 be released? It's likely never going to happen, or at least not until Gabe Newell decides it is going to happen. And if it does happen, Valve is going to need some fresh writing talent as it now has no primary writers with Half-Life experience left.

Writer Chet Faliszek, who worked on Half-Life 2: Episode One and Episode Two, as well as Portal, Portal 2, the Left 4 Dead games, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, and Dota 2, has left Valve after 12 years of service.

Faliszek's decision to leave Valve is significant because he was the last of the Half-Life writers at the company. Eric Wolpaw left in February, and Marc Laidlaw left in January 2016. If Half-Life 3 is going to happen, then new writing talent will be required. I'm sure Valve won't have any trouble filling that position if indeed it ever ends up existing.

Even if it somehow got released, there's no way it could ever live up to 10 years of expectations.

• In godsname Half Life 3 will never happen or release I am 100% they don't work on it and even if they did it would just be a back up plan mostly for money

All Half-Life writers have left Valve. The dream is even more dead. http://www.pcmag.com/news/353428/all...ave-left-valve The quest

• joshua007 posted: »

In godsname Half Life 3 will never happen or release I am 100% they don't work on it and even if they did it would just be a back up plan mostly for money

• Why do you want to know why everybody's banned?

I mean, I kind of do sometimes as well, but...

Don't you know that we aren't necessarily allowed to talk about banned people?

Dan7Bip5 posted: »

Why was Melton and EveryonesClemInTime banned?

• Sweet.
    AND Delicious. MMMM.... Bacon.....

You know that talk of bacon yesterday? Well I ended up having some bacon for dinner last night. Found some of these chicken tornedos, basically chicken with bacon wrapped around them. What are the odds? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Yes, because AC has everything to do with Halo, besides the books for Halo are supposed to be additions to the story.

Eh I think you should do more research because the book series Assassin's Creed The Last Descendants is for NEW COMERS and game fans but mostly new comers

• We aren't? Didin't know lol

AChicken posted: »

Why do you want to know why everybody's banned? I mean, I kind of do sometimes as well, but... Don't you know that we aren't necessarily allowed to talk about banned people?

• Forum Guidelines

Section 5. Timeouts / Bans

5.4 Do not instigate drama, extensively derail threads, or talk negatively about users behind their backs during a ban. If you have concerns, send a Private Discussion to a Moderator. Moderators reserve the right to not comment on particular User Bans for reasons including user privacy.

Luckily, you aren't breaking that rule. You're not badmouthing them. But, I'd advise not to search for reasons as to why people here got banned. It may just turn up nothing, (because Mods aren't allowed to talk about it) and, well, you may get banned yourself if you ask about it too much. It's ok for now, I guess. But I wouldn't advise it.

Dan7Bip5 posted: »

We aren't? Didin't know lol

• @Ingen_Nate_Kenny

why were they banned?

AChicken posted: »

Forum Guidelines Section 5. Timeouts / Bans 5.4 Do not instigate drama, extensively derail threads, or talk negatively about us

• You may want to put a period or something before that @ symbol to tag him.
    If an @ to signify a username is the first character on a line, it doesn't tag them. Just a heads up.

@Ingen_Nate_Kenny why were they banned?

• Anybody here a House of Cards fan?

Holy shit, Season 5 is gonna be heated and intense. Can't fucking wait. Underwood 2016!

• Just got my license!!!! :D :D :D

• Congrats!!! Lol

BroKenny posted: »

Just got my license!!!!

• Dude, it's such an amazing show.

I just watched the first Episode of 13 Reasons Why and what can I say... Did she kill herself to teach everybody a lesson? -_0 I find out soon...

• Congratulations! Drive safe!

Just got my license!!!!

• Congrats!

Just got my license!!!!

• Nice man. Did you pass first try?

Just got my license!!!!

• Is this series related to Darksouls at all or is it completely different?

For anyone interested, Darksiders 3 has been leaked. You play as War and Death's sister, Fury.

• Congratulations!

Just got my license!!!!

• They never made a threequel for their greatest franchises anyway.

All Half-Life writers have left Valve. The dream is even more dead. http://www.pcmag.com/news/353428/all...ave-left-valve The quest

• I recently had heard a distant cousin of mine was receiving brain surgery. He's physically disabled unable to consume food thus has a tube in his stomach that food is transported to. He has never been able to speak and thus I have only heard him making grunt sounds. As a young child (maybe 4 or 5) I remember him looking about 6 or so in pajamas. A lot of time had passed until I had just saw him recently. He looked the same as he did when I was 4 with very minor differences. I was absolutely dumbstruck as I am currently 19. I had come to find out from his mother that he's actually of age 25. For the past two hours I had been scratching my head totally mind shook at the fact that this little boy is technically older than I am. At first I didn't believe it and thought this was some sort of fiction until she showed me his birth certificate. For 25 years he's been sitting in a crib, getting food pumped into his stomach and watching the same movie over and over. Knowing this has completely changed my Outlook on life and I see no reason not to better myself. Because no matter how bad I think I have it sometime, he doesn't even know what the concept of life is. I know it's hard to believe and I honestly wouldn't believe it myself had I not seen it :/

• Nothing in books are for newcomers in a GAME series.

Well it sounded to me that you said every game book is meant for gamers and people told me that the halo book was for new comers so

Yes, because AC has everything to do with Halo, besides the books for Halo are supposed to be additions to the story.

• It's completely different different.

Acheive250 posted: »

Is this series related to Darksouls at all or is it completely different?

• OMG that is horrible I am so sorry for him

Clemenem posted: »

I recently had heard a distant cousin of mine was receiving brain surgery. He's physically disabled unable to consume food thus has a tube i

Sign in to comment in this discussion.