The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I am gonna turn 18 this week GIGGITY ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• I am jealous:(
    But good job

BroKenny posted: »

Just got my license!!!!

• Daily Dose of Megu.

(press 5)

• Oh, okay. Thanks for the heads up!

AChicken posted: »

Forum Guidelines Section 5. Timeouts / Bans 5.4 Do not instigate drama, extensively derail threads, or talk negatively about us

• For some reason I can't upvote you

MichaelBP posted: »

These losers

• Me when I am 18

• Oh my god, I feel so bad for him.

Clemenem posted: »

I recently had heard a distant cousin of mine was receiving brain surgery. He's physically disabled unable to consume food thus has a tube i

• Plan_RPlan_R Banned

• Yeah man! I was so nervous, but my overall score was an 88!

Twistee posted: »

Nice man. Did you pass first try?

• Ohh, I didn't know it's releasing this month already! Looking forward to it. :)

Anybody here a House of Cards fan? Holy shit, Season 5 is gonna be heated and intense. Can't fucking wait. Underwood 2016!

• I am stil watching 13 Reasons Why and it get's better as the show goes on but today on school I was watching it with a girl in my class and my teacher thought it was the show in the news paper were everybody get's depressed about and young people should stay away from... Yeah he was right XD

• enter image description here

lupinb0y posted: »

I mean, at least you it got that TV show. That got cancelled after one season...

• How many episodes does that show have? 13?

I really want to watch it.

joshua007 posted: »

I am stil watching 13 Reasons Why and it get's better as the show goes on but today on school I was watching it with a girl in my class and

• I've recently found out that the two adopted children from DaddyoFive have been returned to their biological mother.

Now I'm not a parent, but as an uncle, I sincerely hope that the two kids are genuinely happy to be away from those 'parents' of DaddyoFive and are both able to live a decent life in peace. No more daily 'prank' videos that revolves around screaming and cursing at children, making them fight each other, and breaking their possessions until they break down and cry for the sake of making a profit.

• 13 to be exact I just started EP9

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

How many episodes does that show have? 13? I really want to watch it.

• edited May 2017

They should be punished by a slow medieval death under psychology why they are bad parents and at the right time end it or just teach them what they do wrong because those kids are probably traumatised at this point

RichWalk23 posted: »

I've recently found out that the two adopted children from DaddyoFive have been returned to their biological mother. Now I'm not a parent

• Hey everyone, I'm back.

So, yeah, recently, I asked the mods to permaban me because I thought the forums were being a little bit cancer (even though I definitely wasn't helping much), so I just needed to leave for a while. But after 2 months, I started to miss a couple friends on here, and I decided to come back. So, next time the forums get heated, I'll just take a break instead of asking to get banned.

But yeah, anyway, I'm back.

• Welcome back!

Hey everyone, I'm back. So, yeah, recently, I asked the mods to permaban me because I thought the forums were being a little bit cancer (

• Welcome back.

Hey everyone, I'm back. So, yeah, recently, I asked the mods to permaban me because I thought the forums were being a little bit cancer (

• Thanks!

lupinb0y posted: »

Welcome back!

• Thanks.

AronDracula posted: »

Welcome back.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I thought the forums were being a little bit cancer

To be fair you weren't wrong

Welcome back!

• I know, right?

Thanks!

dojo32161 posted: »

I thought the forums were being a little bit cancer To be fair you weren't wrong Welcome back!

• Welcome back!

I know, right? Thanks!

• Thanks!

Welcome back!

• I finally found this game after searching for a while. =) I loved playing it on my brother's Sega Genesis when I was a kid.

• Alright! Welcome back!

• I can fap to this!

Megumin posted: »

Daily Dose of Megu. (press 5)

• Hey everyone, I'm back. So, yeah, recently, I asked the mods to permaban me because I thought the forums were being a little bit cancer (

AChicken posted: »

Alright! Welcome back!

• "friends"

• It has a spiritual successor called Ghost Master, it's catually quite cool too.

I finally found this game after searching for a while. I loved playing it on my brother's Sega Genesis when I was a kid.

• Good to see you back

• Welcome back, man! Good to see you. How have you been?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.