The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Thanks, my man.

Good to see you back

• Thanks, you too! And I've been fine. You?

Acheive250 posted: »

Welcome back, man! Good to see you. How have you been?

• Lots of stuff going on but I'll get through it.

Have you played A New Frontier?

Thanks, you too! And I've been fine. You?

• Just finished binge watching one week friends, feel sort of unsatisfied

• Indeed I did. And...let's just say I'm not pleased.

And after I finished that, I've been playing a lot of PS4 games: TLoU, literally all of the Uncharted games, and Until Dawn (second time and canon playthrough). Pretty fun time I've been having lately

But yeah, I've played it.

Lots of stuff going on but I'll get through it. Have you played A New Frontier?

• edited May 2017

All I've been playing recently is PS4 games, too... I have recently just started TLOU for the first time and it is amazing! Haven't finished it yet, though. Still haven't played Uncharted 4.

And just a few days ago I started Bioshock, have you played that one? At first I didn't like it at all and I was really confused, but I'm starting to get into it, and the story's picking up too.

Have you played episode 4 of ANF? I really liked that one. I think it's on-par with the best episodes of season two.

Indeed I did. And...let's just say I'm not pleased. And after I finished that, I've been playing a lot of PS4 games: TLoU, literally all

• Welcome back too

Hey everyone, I'm back. So, yeah, recently, I asked the mods to permaban me because I thought the forums were being a little bit cancer (

• Glad you like TLoU.

And yes, I have. Pretty good for it's time.

But no, I haven't played ep4. I might watch SwingPoynt or GoldGlove's playthrough of it later or something. I can't really play it anyway since...well, I refunded it.

All I've been playing recently is PS4 games, too... I have recently just started TLOU for the first time and it is amazing! Haven't finished

Johro posted: »

Welcome back too

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Have you seen some of the awesomeness of Conrad in ANF?

Glad you like TLoU. And yes, I have. Pretty good for it's time. But no, I haven't played ep4. I might watch SwingPoynt or GoldGlove's playthrough of it later or something. I can't really play it anyway since...well, I refunded it.

• I've not. I'll try to remind myself to see it soon.

dojo32161 posted: »

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Since you were thinking of seeing SwingPoynt he kept Conrad alive so you can see the scenes.

I've not. I'll try to remind myself to see it soon.

• Kewl.

Since you were thinking of seeing SwingPoynt he kept Conrad alive so you can see the scenes.

• They did a really good job with Conrad. I honestly expected him to get Nicked but I'm glad to see he actually gets a decent amount of development with him.

• Have you seen/played Telltale's Guardians of the Galaxy? If I recall correctly, you're a fan of Marvel, right?

Oohh, speaking of which, have you seen the new Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2? I saw it last Saturday and it was great, I loved it.

Glad you like TLoU. And yes, I have. Pretty good for it's time. But no, I haven't played ep4. I might watch SwingPoynt or GoldGlove's playthrough of it later or something. I can't really play it anyway since...well, I refunded it.

• England. What's going on? Old people in Canada are freaking out.

• I was wondering where you were welcome back

I thought the forums were being a little bit cancer

...You aren't wrong

Hey everyone, I'm back. So, yeah, recently, I asked the mods to permaban me because I thought the forums were being a little bit cancer (

• edited May 2017

Looks like either the Queen or Prince Phillip may have passed away.

Or it's a coup.

England. What's going on? Old people in Canada are freaking out.

• Just more royal shit. Probably didnt get her morning tea at the right time

England. What's going on? Old people in Canada are freaking out.

• Thanks buddy.

Is each episode lile 45 minutes long?

joshua007 posted: »

13 to be exact I just started EP9

• Welcome back!!!! You are interesting!!!

• Have you played Outlast 2?

Indeed I did. And...let's just say I'm not pleased. And after I finished that, I've been playing a lot of PS4 games: TLoU, literally all

• God, I've heard that game is horrifying. I wouldn't go anywhere near it.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Have you played Outlast 2?

• More like 50 minutes long

Thanks buddy. Is each episode lile 45 minutes long?

• Welcome back. :)

• No, but I heard it was crap.

Have you played Outlast 2?

• Thank you. :)

RichWalk23 posted: »

Welcome back.

Welcome back!!!! You are interesting!!!

• Thank you.

I know, right?

joshua007 posted: »

I was wondering where you were welcome back I thought the forums were being a little bit cancer ...You aren't wrong

• Haven't had any time to. But I will eventually. :D

Have you seen/played Telltale's Guardians of the Galaxy? If I recall correctly, you're a fan of Marvel, right? Oohh, speaking of which, have you seen the new Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2? I saw it last Saturday and it was great, I loved it.

• Let's hope this isn't as bad as CW's Legends of Tomorrow.

• The story was pretty disappointing.

No, but I heard it was crap.

• You wouldn't get any scarier after a few hours in the game.

God, I've heard that game is horrifying. I wouldn't go anywhere near it.

• edited May 2017

[removed]

AronDracula posted: »

You wouldn't get any scarier after a few hours in the game.

• [removed]

• [removed]

• You wouldn't get any scarier after a few hours in the game.

Do you mean it? If not than I don't understand your comment...

• Yes.

You wouldn't get any scarier after a few hours in the game. Do you mean it? If not than I don't understand your comment...

• Oh okay.

Are horror games meant to continue to build up fear until the end? I don't play many horror games.
    (Resi 1, 2, 0, 5 and 6, Bioshock, The Last of Us, TWD and Bioshock are the only ones I can think of that I've played)

Yes.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.