The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I just got back from Guardians of the Galaxy volume 2 FREAKING AMAZING!

Negatives:

• To many jokes
    • Some story issues
  • Just got back from seeing Guardians 2. Loved everything about it, so much better than the first one. I'm a little surprised it's getting a bit of a lukewarm reception but that's probably mostly from people who thought Guardians 1 was godly.

• I'm hoping to be able to see it at some point.

J-Master posted: »

Just got back from seeing Guardians 2. Loved everything about it, so much better than the first one. I'm a little surprised it's getting a bit of a lukewarm reception but that's probably mostly from people who thought Guardians 1 was godly.

• I saw it on 26th April, and I can't in any way see how the first one was better than this one. I loved everything about the first one, but the second one just took the awesome things from the first one, and made it even better. And man, do I love Kurt Russell.

Just got back from seeing Guardians 2. Loved everything about it, so much better than the first one. I'm a little surprised it's getting a bit of a lukewarm reception but that's probably mostly from people who thought Guardians 1 was godly.

• Damn, those critisisms are a bit vague dont you think?

joshua007 posted: »

I just got back from Guardians of the Galaxy volume 2 FREAKING AMAZING! Negatives: * To many jokes * Some story issues

• Haven't read the critics what do they say?

CosmicSouls posted: »

Damn, those critisisms are a bit vague dont you think?

• Auuugh, dammit dammit dammit. I was trying to replay BioShock on Steam but the game seemingly has a glitch where the game hard crashes after I complete the Medical level. It's disappointing as I was like 2 hours in and my save was from like 30-45 minutes before I beat that level. Even a clean reinstall doesn't seem to do the trick from the last few times I tried to replay the game.

Meh. :/

• I saw it on Thursday, and I also thought it was better than the first. Granted, I think the first one is pretty overrated (it's good, don't get me wrong, but not the best), but even with that, this one is easily one of my favorites in the MCU.

I'm Marry Poppins y'all.

• "Boko Haram" registers in my brain as "Procol Harum". Whenever I see it, I think: "What about that English rock band?"

• edited May 2017

Watched Get Out today. It's really fucking good and I absolutely loved it!

It's honestly probably my favourite movie of the year so far. Very tense, very frightening, really funny when it needs to be and an incredibly satisfying ending.

• It's my birthday so I had to come up with activities of course my sweet forum members:)

It are 30 games can you guess them all?
    In the description you can see you were right you can also use the franchise name if you like I am not strict

Enjoy:)

Meanwhile time for some hookers- I MEAN FRIENDS AND FAMILY

• Happy Birthday, you nut bar!

enter image description here

And here's my answers to the quiz.

Number 2: One of the Witcher games before the third one I think, judging by the graphics. I've never really payed attention to serious so I dunno.

Number 4: Metriod Other M? I randomly saw the same gameplay style during a video of who Samus is, since I hardly know much.

Number 5: Beyond Good and Evil

Number 6: Resident Evil 6 (huh, convenient timing)

Number 7: The Wolf Among Us (Yaaasssss)

Number 8: One of the Final Fantasy games, PS1 days to be more precise.

Number 10: One of the Persona games (I just recognized the art style, I only ever played Persona 4 Arena)

Number 11: Raymaaaaannnn!! I think that's the sequel too, 'The Great Escape'

Number 12: Spyro, definitely during the PS1/N64 days.

Number 14: One of the Borderlands games.

Number 16: One of the Kingdom Hearts games.

Number 17: Assassin's Creed 2

Number 18: Final Fantasy XV

Number 19: N64 Legend of Zelda, I think "Majora's Mask?"

Number 21: God Of War 3

Number 22: Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare

Number 23: Tomb Raider reboot

Number 24: Resident Evil 7

Number 25: Uncharted 2 Honor Among Thieves

Number 26: One of the Portal games

Number 29: A Mario game for the 3DS

Number 30: Nier Automata

It's my birthday so I had to come up with activities of course my sweet forum members:) It are 30 games can you guess them all? In the d

• holy hell

The actual Walking Dead account tweeted me

• Well then Happy birthday, man!

As for your questions/answers...

• Answer 1: Putt-Putt does some stuff
    • Answer 2: The Witcher!
    • Answer 3: Super Frog Jumpy-man
    • Answer 4: Metroid Prime... [insert number here]
    • Answer 5: Beyond Good and Evil
    • Answer 6: "I have a big arm"
    • Answer 7: TWAU Season 2 confirmed
    • Answer 8: The Final Fantasy
    • Answer 9: Nature: A Bio-pic
    • Answer 10: P-P-Persona 3.... "Ooh yeah! badababa pa badababa pa...."
    • Answer 11: Rayman.
    • Answer 12: Spyro the purple dragon
    • Answer 13: "The hardest game to beat, ever."
    • Answer 14: Not TFTB
    • Answer 15: [slice, slice, slice! Slash, slice, slice...]
    • Answer 16: Kingdom Hearts (2.1? 1.3? 4.7776?)
    • Answer 17: Hardcore Parkour sim: Assassin's edition.
    • Answer 18: The Fantasy to end all Fantasies -- Final
    • Answer 19: The Legend of Link. (or Zelda... to each his own)
    • Answer 20: BLOW IT ALL UP -- A realistic mining game
    • Answer 21: God of Gore of War
    • Answer 22: Call of Duty feat. Tom Clancy.
    • Answer 23: Tomb Raider: The uncharted-ning
    • Answer 24: Resident Evil 7: Biohazard 7: Resident Evil 7: Biohazard 7: Resident Evil 7: Biohazard 7: Resident Evil 7
    • Answer 25: Nolan North: The Legend of the Man
    • Answer 26: Zelda Tron
    • Answer 27: Ninja Thief: Old Edition
    • Answer 28: Mazda: Zoom-Zoom-Zoom
    • Answer 29: Super Mario: Final Fantasy Edition
    • Answer 30: "Break the Game, Kill your Master."

It's my birthday so I had to come up with activities of course my sweet forum members:) It are 30 games can you guess them all? In the d

• "holy hell" indeed.

Congrats! :3

holy hell https://twitter.com/TheWalkingDead/status/859831689165422592 The actual Walking Dead account tweeted me

• Just tried a local Mongolian BBQ place for the first time today, and it's really tasty! I ought to go there more often. :p

• Congratulations! That's really cool! :o

holy hell https://twitter.com/TheWalkingDead/status/859831689165422592 The actual Walking Dead account tweeted me

• Yeah thats absolute shit, happened to me too once, but now i cant even LAUNCH the game on Steam. Tried einstalling, Verifying Game cache, Nothin' worked. v

Auuugh, dammit dammit dammit. I was trying to replay BioShock on Steam but the game seemingly has a glitch where the game hard crashes after

• Dat ending though. It triggers my PTSD.

• Wow, that's awesome!

Congratulations!

• ◦ To many jokes

Hmm, care to elaborate?

I just got back from Guardians of the Galaxy volume 2 FREAKING AMAZING! Negatives: * To many jokes * Some story issues

• Same, I thought it was amazing, much better than the original.

• I'm Marry Poppins y'all.

It is impossible not to find that line hilarious.

I saw it on Thursday, and I also thought it was better than the first. Granted, I think the first one is pretty overrated (it's good, don't

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Well I'm in California now, the vacation shall begin properly tomorrow.

• Sorry for the extremely late reply. I'm doing well, how are you? :)

Acheive250 posted: »

Hello. How have you been?

• Have fun! =)

dojo32161 posted: »

Well I'm in California now, the vacation shall begin properly tomorrow.

• That accursed Blue Shell...

MichaelBP posted: »

Dat ending though. It triggers my PTSD.

• My entire theater was in hysterics when he said that.

Acheive250 posted: »

I'm Marry Poppins y'all. It is impossible not to find that line hilarious.

• I am very sad after the lastest issue of TWD. Was nice getting a little message from robert too.

• I've lost count of how many I get hit by one when I'm close to the finish line. That goddamn piece of shit.

That accursed Blue Shell...

• edited May 2017

I bruised my ass and it's very annoying.

• Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Just some people taking their cat on a walk

• Just a request to the mods;

I keep clicking on threads in the TWD section thinking they're theories about episode 5, when they're actually talking about the leaks for episode 5. I keep accidentally reading stuff that I would've wanted to be a surprise.

So I was wondering if maybe you could make just one thread for talking about the leaks? Or maybe put "Episode 5 Leak" or something in the topic name.

Thank you.

• new spongebob is cancer

• This is what I will always view of that accursed sponge man (show, franchise, everything):

new spongebob is cancer

• First 3 seasons are classic, 1st movie too. After that it blows.

MaconMajr posted: »

This is what I will always view of that accursed sponge man (show, franchise, everything):

• Ok...I'll be big enough to admit that, despite me not being a fan.

First 3 seasons are classic, 1st movie too. After that it blows.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.