The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• My sister gave birth to her daughter today :)

My mom flew over to Adelaide to visit and take care of her and I'll be over in a week when I finish all my classes for the trimester.

• Uncle Lupin

lupinb0y posted: »

My sister gave birth to her daughter today My mom flew over to Adelaide to visit and take care of her and I'll be over in a week when I finish all my classes for the trimester.

• Aww, that's great! Congratulations!

My sister gave birth to her daughter today My mom flew over to Adelaide to visit and take care of her and I'll be over in a week when I finish all my classes for the trimester.

• Congratulations, uncle lupinb0y! :)

• It's my 21st birthday today :)
    I still act like a twelve-year-old tho :joy:

• No problem, that means that when you turn 91, you'll act like a 19-year old!

Happy Birthday!

clem_entine posted: »

It's my 21st birthday today I still act like a twelve-year-old tho

• I have a family of deer living in my backyard. I'm not joking, they are straight up living in my backyard, we're talking eating, sleeping, and (worst of all) shitting, and they've been doing that for the past 3 days. Every time I look now, I see the mama and at least one of the two newborn babies walking around, eating off some of the bushes or plants my mom has growing back there (needless to say she's not happy about it). And the backyard isn't even that big, and half of it is taken up by an in ground pool that is fenced in, but that hasn't stopped them from taking up a practical permanent residency in there.

Between the deer, groundhogs, occasional rabbits, squirrels, and even stray cat, I'm thinking of turning my backyard into a freaking zoo and charging admission.

WarpSpeed posted: »

No problem, that means that when you turn 91, you'll act like a 19-year old! Happy Birthday!

• edited May 2017

So cuuuuuuuuuuute

• I went to see Alien: Covenant yesterday & should be seeing Guardians of the Galaxy 2 today. :)

• ... Pics?

I have a family of deer living in my backyard. I'm not joking, they are straight up living in my backyard, we're talking eating, sleeping, a

• edited May 2017

I couldn't see the mama, but one of the babies was sleeping.

enter image description here

Edit: Mama just showed up.

... Pics?

• Heh that's kinda cute. But I could see how this would be very annoying to deal with. You gonna get animal control or something?

I couldn't see the mama, but one of the babies was sleeping. Edit: Mama just showed up.

• OH

MY

GOD!!

ALL MY FAVOURITE TIME/UNIVERSE TRAVEL SERIES ARE GETTING A SEQUEL!!

I'M SO HAPPY

YOU KNOW WHAT THA MEANS?!?!?!

Bioshock Infinite, you go next!

but man imagine a crossover between the four...

btw where the fuck is julián did he go to fight in philipines again julián wtf alonso needs a good role model and paccino is dangerous julián come back plz
  • edited May 2017

We don't really know what we're doing. What I'm hoping for is that, once the newborns get a bit older, they'll just leave (again, my backyard isn't that big, they need more space and there are a lot of woods where I live). If they still stay, then I assume we'll call someone, it's just that we don't want to do anything to scare off the mama deer and leave behind the young ones.

Oh, and congrats on becoming an uncle.

Heh that's kinda cute. But I could see how this would be very annoying to deal with. You gonna get animal control or something?

• Looks like you'll be dealing with the deer for a little bit then.

Also thanks :p

We don't really know what we're doing. What I'm hoping for is that, once the newborns get a bit older, they'll just leave (again, my backyar

• edited May 2017

Huh. Just found out today that one of my classmates from Highschool is now a relatively famous singer (at least in my home country anyway). Cool!

• I've got almost all the trophies of Outlast 2 except the ones which you have to get by completing the harder difficults. And when the time comes, I'm going straight solo. Insane, with no battery reloading.

• ...You ever had Deer Jerkey? Nows the time to try it, friend. ;)

I have a family of deer living in my backyard. I'm not joking, they are straight up living in my backyard, we're talking eating, sleeping, a

• edited May 2017

I saw Logan a few minutes ago. I feel like shit cause it made me cry. It gave me a lot of The Last of Us and The Walking Dead vibes. It's not just one of the best superhero I've ever watched but it's also one of the best movies I've watched in my life. I was never a fan of X-Men but when I watched the trailers, it impressed me so much. The acting was amazing, especially Hugh Jackman, great story-telling and awesome action. It has the best conclusion for the legendary superhero, Wolverine, Hugh Jackman was born to be the best cast of choice for this comic book character, I don't think anyone can do better than him. Too bad this is his last performance for Logan.

If a movie based on The Last of Us happens (Which I don't want to happen), they should definitely hire Jackman to play Joel. He is just PERFECT. This became my second favourite superhero movie with Spider-Man 2 being the first. If I had to rate it, it's a 9/10 from me.

EDIT: Forget it

• Just came back home from the cinema, watched that new Alien movie.

HOW CAN PEOPLE BE SO FUCKING STUPID WHEN YOU'VE BEEN TRAINING FOR 10 YEARS TO COLONIZE A PLANET LIKE OH MY GOOOOSh

• This must be that "small government" conservatives keep talking about.

OneWayNoWay posted: »

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/theresa-may-internet-conservatives-government-a7744176.html And Theresa May actually somehow manages to make me hate her even more...

• I had the same exact thought!

Just came back home from the cinema, watched that new Alien movie. HOW CAN PEOPLE BE SO FUCKING STUPID WHEN YOU'VE BEEN TRAINING FOR 10 YEARS TO COLONIZE A PLANET LIKE OH MY GOOOOSh

• edited May 2017

HIR BEARD WASN'T CGI DUDE LMAO!

AronDracula posted: »

I saw Logan a few minutes ago. I feel like shit cause it made me cry. It gave me a lot of The Last of Us and The Walking Dead vibes. It's no

• If this isn't CGI, what is it?

papai46 posted: »

HIR BEARD WASN'T CGI DUDE LMAO!

• Watch the video above.

AronDracula posted: »

If this isn't CGI, what is it?

• edited May 2017

Then what was the point of that video?

EDIT: Ok, jesus christ, I got it wrong. It was just his face.

papai46 posted: »

Watch the video above.

• English literature test tomorrow. I am so fuuuuuucked. Don't know why they expect me to know what Shakespeare's language is even supposed to mean.

• Twin Peaks' return to television. 2 AM. 2 whole episodes. Fucking hyped.

• I've been wondering why zombies from TWD games became so... annoying? I mean, they almost pose no threat, people kick their butts, yet they keep coming.

I think I've got the answer. Walkers are equivalent of Putty Patrollers!
    Remember these clowns from Power Rangers?

However, PR was a pure comedy. TWD is a drama, so... this element doesn't fit.

• I graduated just a few days ago. I have mixed feelings. I glad that high school is over, but at the same time I'm not? It's like a new chapter in my life is being opened, and it's kinda weird and frightening.

• A year ago, you were worried about being a HS senior and if you'd survive. You seemed to handle that pretty well! I have faith that you will also succeed at your next step.

I graduated just a few days ago. I have mixed feelings. I glad that high school is over, but at the same time I'm not? It's like a new chapter in my life is being opened, and it's kinda weird and frightening.

• I totally forgot how good LA Noire was.

Truly an underrated gem from the last generation.

• Only just noticed today that the Political thread's been closed. Anyone know why?

• edited May 2017

One last trip to flavourtown ;(

• Because we're such a loving, co-operative, respectful bunch.

• Picked it up the other day and I get what you mean. I rented it once years ago and didn't appreciate it then. I think you have to be of a certain age to actually appreciate games that aren't action heavy.

J-Master posted: »

I totally forgot how good LA Noire was. Truly an underrated gem from the last generation.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.