The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• It's still pretty good.

I'd usually post this in the music thread, but I think I can make an exception for this one based on it's quality. I came across some nea

• Relatively speaking, yes.

Pink Floyd can make shitty and out-of-time playing sound good. But still lol

AChicken posted: »

It's still pretty good.

• Eh, most of the time that works. But every now and then there's some sort of bug where, even though I pass it in my feed, the number won't go down, but as soon as I click on the reply, or even the notification saying there was activity in a thread, it will go down. I've done that 3 times for all the threads I was following and for the replies in my inbox, and nothing changed. It's now stuck at 2 permanently.

Actually, you don't need to click on any reply for the notification to go away... just by looking at in in your feed the notification disappears. May the Gods save you from this trivial plight....

• You know it's bad when Canada, whose people are the nicest and most apologetic in the world, are the 2nd most inclined country to use military force.

Since the Political Thread is dead (RIP), I'll just share a brief thought here: http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/07/06/support-f

• Johro posted: »

Let it go. Meme or not, people have been talking about this ape more than actual family members.

• Couldn't have said it better myself to be honest.

got nuked

• "Speak softly, and carry a big stick."

You know it's bad when Canada, whose people are the nicest and most apologetic in the world, are the 2nd most inclined country to use military force.

• True, lol.

Relatively speaking, yes. Pink Floyd can make shitty and out-of-time playing sound good. But still lol

• Strange. That always works for me. Hopefully the soon and upcoming website update fixes this. At least give us a button to "mark all notifications read".

Eh, most of the time that works. But every now and then there's some sort of bug where, even though I pass it in my feed, the number won't g

• At least give us a button to "mark all notifications read".

You have no idea how badly I want that.

Strange. That always works for me. Hopefully the soon and upcoming website update fixes this. At least give us a button to "mark all notifications read".

• You have no idea how much I love that saying.

"Speak softly, and carry a big stick."

• I've heard rumblings through a few posts made by staff that the web team is looking to eventually revamp the Community pages, possibly including the feed system. Here's to hoping that the revamp cleans up how the feed system is organized.

At least give us a button to "mark all notifications read". You have no idea how badly I want that.

• Like on California

WarpSpeed posted: »

In some places, you can get a prettier designed license plate, for extra $$$$$, of course.

• So, I just started BIOSHOCK 2, and it seems really great so far. I was really enjoying it... Until about an hour in, I realized I didn't have enough memory on the Application Saved Data for the game, and cannot save my progress. I'm playing the BIOSHOCK Collection on PS4, I have a lot of saves for BIOSHOCK 1 that I never got around to clearing out and the only way to delete them is to quit the game and load BIOSHOCK 1, but then I'll lose my progress on BIOSHOCK 2 and have to replay the first hour...

What do I do? Is there a way to fix it? I mean, an hour isn't too much to have to replay, but it's still annoying. :(

• Please Telltale, if there's one thing you need to listen to when it comes to the forums, it's the feed system.

I've heard rumblings through a few posts made by staff that the web team is looking to eventually revamp the Community pages, possibly including the feed system. Here's to hoping that the revamp cleans up how the feed system is organized.

• I find it fitting that the three countries with a majority being against it is France, Italy, and Germany.

Since the Political Thread is dead (RIP), I'll just share a brief thought here: http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/07/06/support-f

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited May 2017

Are you personally willing risk death to prevent Russia from annexing Estonia?

• Sucks. I liked discussing politics without stinking things up in the Whatever's On Your Mind Thread.

got nuked

• We Canadians have big sticks eh.

"Speak softly, and carry a big stick."

• Sorry. I don't have a PS4. Can't you delete saves via the OS like on the PS3?

Acheive250 posted: »

So, I just started BIOSHOCK 2, and it seems really great so far. I was really enjoying it... Until about an hour in, I realized I didn't hav

• Why, after all these years, after all the scientific discoveries, do we still make plates out of materials that can't stand high temperatures and break easily?

People. Start sciencing the shit out of this.

• Sorry for being stupid, but whats the OS?

Johro posted: »

Sorry. I don't have a PS4. Can't you delete saves via the OS like on the PS3?

• The operating system. Can't you push the PS button, then navigate to game save data and delete some files?

Acheive250 posted: »

Sorry for being stupid, but whats the OS?

• Nah, you need to close the software to do that. Oh well, I guess that's my only option.

The operating system. Can't you push the PS button, then navigate to game save data and delete some files?

• edited May 2017

[removed]

The operating system. Can't you push the PS button, then navigate to game save data and delete some files?

• Yeah, to be honest. I've always wanted to fight some Russians like it is Call of Duty. If Estonia did that it would probably devolve into a massive war and there's no way I'm going to avoid that. Plus we have obligations and protecting a little democracy from an aggressor is always nice. Also there are American troops there, and if they die I'm going to get real mad. Where I am from (D.C. Metro Area) we have a lot of military families and some (actually quite a bit) of my best friends are going to the various academies and such and I would like to be able to join them. I wouldn't want to die, but if I didn't and we won it be pretty rad. Ignoring all of the horrible things that could happen, I would.

I am sure if I were old enough I would have enlisted in the military after 9/11. Now, probably not, I don't think I am cut out for military service, I'm not a very physical guy (although I'm pretty smart), but if my country really needed me I would help out.

Wow this is kind of ironic of Memorial Day. While I'm here, thank you to all veterans who have died for the United States. Your sacrifices will not be forgotten.

BigBlindMax posted: »

Are you personally willing risk death to prevent Russia from annexing Estonia?

• the fact that we don't have perfect plates but we've been to the moon is actually disgusting.

Why, after all these years, after all the scientific discoveries, do we still make plates out of materials that can't stand high temperatures and break easily? People. Start sciencing the shit out of this.

• He Tobi I was playing Resident Evil games and I just had to make this XDDD

• Well, maybe we will get a Political Thread 3.0.

wink, wink

Sucks. I liked discussing politics without stinking things up in the Whatever's On Your Mind Thread.

• @CrazedRabbit is your avatar your favorite person in the show?

• I dont get notifications at all

For almost 2 years, I've been stuck at one notification, and now I'm up to two. I've checked every single thread I'm following, clicked on e

• Hmm tough call. It's either Sabine or Kanan. Sabine is an awesome character tho.

@CrazedRabbit is your avatar your favorite person in the show?

• I'd settle for having the old thread unlocked, seeing as it was locked without any kind of warning or explanation.

Well, maybe we will get a Political Thread 3.0. wink, wink

• I'll bring it up. I imagine it may need some cleaning, but that could work.

I'd settle for having the old thread unlocked, seeing as it was locked without any kind of warning or explanation.

• There is a clause in nato which brings countries to defend their alliés no matter what.

When you know that Turkey is in it..

But what represents these percentages? The population's opinion on it?

• Is figthing like in "call of" an actual joke or are you serious on the matter?

Plus we have obligations and protecting a little democracy from an aggressor is always nice. 

Hum.. Well it would be a first for America.

Yeah, to be honest. I've always wanted to fight some Russians like it is Call of Duty. If Estonia did that it would probably devolve into a

• Thanks!

I'll bring it up. I imagine it may need some cleaning, but that could work.

• Since I can't find the E3 thread, I'll just say it here.

I hope we get some news on Shadow of the Tomb Raider at E3 this year.

• In 5 year old news:

You know, I was really saddened when Floor Jansen joined Nightwish. I really liked her and I really hated Nightwish.
    Less of a "pretty" voice, but the power was impressive. I've heard her singing with three guys on stage and you could hear her over them.

And no, I never gave them another chance, so I haven't heard her in 5 years. I bring this up because she's on the new Ayreon album. So I guess I'll hear her later today.

• it just dawned on me how horribly overlooked and underrated silent hill 2 is by the masses

Sign in to comment in this discussion.