The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• oh yeah, calling people sheep scratches your ego real good doesn't it

obviously anything a person of your enormous intelligence dislikes is shallow pandering nonsense, I mean it must be

• edited May 2017

Quality is dead

• Whining, however, is alive and well.

J-Master posted: »

Quality is dead

• edited May 2017

Bad writing is bad writing and you don't earn a "thank you" for objectively bad writing.
    I mean, I'm the one who actually gives a shit about quality storytelling and I've said "thank you" when it actually made sense and was earned but no, half of TWD forum is handing out bullshit praise because they've never experienced actual quality before.

Quite a sad turn of events for TWD forum and I can only hope their critical thinking skills mature over time.

BigBlindMax posted: »

Whining, however, is alive and well.

• Is figthing like in "call of" an actual joke or are you serious on the matter?

I'm not sure what you are trying to say entirely, but the Call of Duty reference there was a little joke.

Euron posted: »

Is figthing like in "call of" an actual joke or are you serious on the matter? Plus we have obligations and protecting a little democracy from an aggressor is always nice.  Hum.. Well it would be a first for America.

• There is a clause in nato which brings countries to defend their alliés no matter what.

Yep. Article 5. Totally in favor and aware of it.

But what represents these percentages? The population's opinion on it?

These are a survey from each listed country on it, so yes.

Euron posted: »

There is a clause in nato which brings countries to defend their alliés no matter what. When you know that Turkey is in it.. But what represents these percentages? The population's opinion on it?

• Quality is not dead, idiots are just too lazy to look for it

Quality is dead

• So if I start Walking Dead Seasons 1-2 on Xbox 360, can I continue the choices to season 3 on Xbox One and the same way if upcoming seasons happen on other games/systems?

• Your argument became invalid the instance you called people sheep.

Well, it's official. The Walking Dead forums have become a complete breeding ground for sheep. Keep NOT trying Telltale! Your sheep TWD audience will continue to keep eating your garbage.

• You do not deserve a "thank you" when you objectively don't earn it.

lupinb0y posted: »

Your argument became invalid the instance you called people sheep.

• Jesus what the hell does Nintendo make their stuff with?

• edited May 2017

They're all made from the strongest element on earth, Nintendium.

Just make sure you don't use your waterjet on it.

enter image description here

Jesus what the hell does Nintendo make their stuff with?

• Dammit! Now what am I going to do with my waterjet now :(

MichaelBP posted: »

They're all made from the strongest element on earth, Nintendium. Just make sure you don't use your waterjet on it.

• Lol wut?

Where did I say to thank Telltale at all? I'm just saying that it's dumb that you're calling people sheep.

You do not deserve a "thank you" when you objectively don't earn it.

• edited May 2017

I'm talking about the ANF fans who are so easy to impress that they'll thank Telltale for effectively insulting their intelligence with objectively abysmal writing that they think is masterful and brilliant.

It's dishonest fanboy mentality.

Lol wut? Where did I say to thank Telltale at all? I'm just saying that it's dumb that you're calling people sheep.

• edited May 2017

Double.

Lol wut? Where did I say to thank Telltale at all? I'm just saying that it's dumb that you're calling people sheep.

• Well fuck me I guess.

I'm talking about the ANF fans who are so easy to impress that they'll thank Telltale for effectively insulting their intelligence with objectively abysmal writing that they think is masterful and brilliant. It's dishonest fanboy mentality.

• I know right? It's very serious design oversight on Nintendo's end. I bet that Gameboy that survived the Gulf War would have no troubles with a waterjet.

Dammit! Now what am I going to do with my waterjet now

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

You know, you've really shown me the error of my ways, I see now that I've been a blinded and uneducated human being, especially compared to the likes of you who has charm and wisdom pour forth from every cell of your body, your mitochondria isn't just the powerhouse of your cell, it's the powerhouse to a masterful human. Your logic, straight and true as many famous fictional detectives, has never been wrong and should never be called into question as you are basically a perfect being who has transcended humanity. The only solution for me to improve myself and to never be a sheep ever again, is to only follow your words and wisdom, everything you do I should take as scripture.

Never again shall I be a sheep, thank you.

(On a serious note, I do think it would be nice if you could please refrain from being rude and condescending to other people. I know you didn't like the season and believed it to be utter garbage that smelled and took up space, but you have to remember that forum users are other human beings who have thoughts and emotions that differ from your own. Unless they're spambots).

Well, it's official. The Walking Dead forums have become a complete breeding ground for sheep. Keep NOT trying Telltale! Your sheep TWD audience will continue to keep eating your garbage.

• What lazy design by Nintendo. Smh.

Zero outta ten would not buy!

I know right? It's very serious design oversight on Nintendo's end. I bet that Gameboy that survived the Gulf War would have no troubles with a waterjet.

• edited May 2017

Do you honestly thank a car salesman for selling you $70 car that's okay for the first couple of hours but then completely breaks down and stops working while you're in the middle of a road and you won't get a refund?

Do you honestly thank a chef for serving a burnt over cooked fish along with a a salad that hasn't been seasoned yet as well as not getting a refund?

Objectivity still exists.

Opinions can be misinformed and very wrong.

Companies can make huge mistakes as well as making up lies.

Telltale do not deserve a "thank you" for ANF because they simply did not put any effort whatsoever in the single most important component of their "games."

Telltale and it's writers will never learn anything if they keep listening to the shallow faint sunshine and rainbow praise from the ANF fans on these forums. It will continually DESTROY their reputation as a company who puts deep and complex storytelling first instead of being a company like Activision, who continually pander to the lowest common denominator with shallowness and cash grabbing nonsense.

dojo32161 posted: »

You know, you've really shown me the error of my ways, I see now that I've been a blinded and uneducated human being, especially compared to

• Quality is dead.

Well fuck me I guess.

• Yes yes quality is dead we get it

Quality is dead.

• I'm very drunk with rage and....I'm just not going to come on the forums for a while and get my head back on straight...

Ugh.

• this has been an ign product review

What lazy design by Nintendo. Smh. Zero outta ten would not buy!

• Good plan. Money says everything. Repeatedly complaining just wastes peoples' time. Especially your own.

While you may think they don't deserve your thanks, but did the person working on the camera motion deserve this shit? Did the person drawing scenery?

This is from a sheep that hasn't really enjoyed a Telltale game since Devil's Playhouse.

• hey blind, is your profile pic gabentine for the sheer purpose of fucking with don't look back because if so that's hilarious.

• I really like the new Ayreon album. Lots of Hansi.

• I only have one more assignment left for the semester.

People of the Telltale Forums. LEND ME YOUR ENERGY!

• You got this.

I only have one more assignment left for the semester. People of the Telltale Forums. LEND ME YOUR ENERGY!

• At first read, I thought you said the "New Andrew Ryan album".

That was a very strange 0.3 seconds.

Johro posted: »

I really like the new Ayreon album. Lots of Hansi.

• enter image description here

knock em dead, my boy

I only have one more assignment left for the semester. People of the Telltale Forums. LEND ME YOUR ENERGY!

• edited June 2017

Did a Life Is Strange prequel just get leaked? (seems like Chloe is the protagonist? also likely it could be Rachel):
    https://m.imgur.com/a/0UGL0
    This isn't the LiS game Dontnod is working on though, this is supposedly developed by Deck Nine Games.

• Lazy & cheap AF. When I pay more than 300 for a device, I expect it to survive being thrown into a volcano.

What lazy design by Nintendo. Smh. Zero outta ten would not buy!

• throws in some muffins along with it

I've done my job, go Goku!!

• edited June 2017

Well, even if I couldn't see all the pictures here, this just made my day. The thought of playing Chloe makes me so happy!

(Wait nvm, I'm blind, I didn't see the link! e.e These look great and legit!)

Did a Life Is Strange prequel just get leaked? (seems like Chloe is the protagonist? also likely it could be Rachel): https://m.imgur.com/a/0UGL0 This isn't the LiS game Dontnod is working on though, this is supposedly developed by Deck Nine Games.

• Surprised that this'll be a standalone game rather than just being DLC. Especially one coming from an unknown developer with a mediocre track record (I mean even more so than Don't Nod was). It'll be interesting to see how this fits into the original game and hopefully it answers some question about who Rachel was.

Did a Life Is Strange prequel just get leaked? (seems like Chloe is the protagonist? also likely it could be Rachel): https://m.imgur.com/a/0UGL0 This isn't the LiS game Dontnod is working on though, this is supposedly developed by Deck Nine Games.

• Oh hey there! Welcome back!

Quality is not dead, idiots are just too lazy to look for it

Sign in to comment in this discussion.