The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Go on Facebook and confess to the woman you love before you change your mind.

ralo229 posted: »

I am drunk beyond comprehension at the moment. It took me like almost two minutes just to write that alone.

• I like the way you think.

papai46 posted: »

Go on Facebook and confess to the woman you love before you change your mind.

• I'm sobered up now, but thanks for the advice.

Go on Facebook and confess to the woman you love before you change your mind.

• http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/‘last-secret’-of-1967-war-israel’s-doomsday-plan-for-nuclear-display/ar-BBBUC7D?li=AA4Zpp&ocid=spartanntp

This is a fascinating article about the Six Day War and a plan the Israeli had if it went south. This is the kind of stuff that could have changed the world forever (more so than the already immense impact of the war). I was very interested in it.

• If you use the point down emote after winning a fight in Dark Souls PvP, please do the world a favor, sit down, watch the sunset and pull a Kurt Cobain. Absolutely nobody would miss you.

• Of all the "you find out who your best friends are when..." shit I've seen, I've discovered one as true.
    A little while ago, one of my biggest inspirations and heroes died.
    Two people reached out to tell me they're sorry.
    Those two people really are my best friends.

It was kind of nice. You know? A couple people paying enough attention to know and to think of you because of it.
    It was nice.

• edited June 2017

Watched Wonder Woman today. It's really good!

Gal Gadot is easily the best part of the movie, the actions scenes are awesome and really well choreographed, the characters are actually fun and entertaining and it's a good mix between lightheartedness and being dark. For the most part it's funny when it needs to be and dark when it needs to be. Though you can tell that Gal Gadot's range isn't too amazing but she does do a great job overall.

However, almost the entire last quarter of the movie is really mediocre and the villain is really bad. Like really really bad. It's so dumb and it's meant to be taken so seriously but it falls completely flat.

Overall it's a great movie and breaks the (in my opinion) losing streak the DCEU has been getting the past few years.

• Going to a convention today as a New Frontier faction member. We tried our best with the brand

I'll tell Melissa Hutchison you all said hi!

enter image description here

• Still breaks my heart for that thing. It's such a useful little thing and brought so many entertaining things to the table. Now I don't see any more products for it. :(

It's really upsetting how bad Sony's marketing is because some of Sony's products are fantastic. The PSVita was amazing but because it was advertised so badly it fell on it's face.

• Ooooweeee, that's edgy as fuck boie.

If you use the point down emote after winning a fight in Dark Souls PvP, please do the world a favor, sit down, watch the sunset and pull a Kurt Cobain. Absolutely nobody would miss you.

• When you spend ages writing a reply, hit send... and the thread is already locked :rage:

• This was a joke post I made at 2 in the morning after operating on 3 hours of sleep, working all day and then playing Dark Souls, I got salty, I made a joke, albeit an edgy one that wasn't funny at all, and i left the post at that. I'd delete it if this site made actual sense because looking at it now I genuinely don't find the joke funny because encouraging suicide isn't okay and getting frustrated at Dark Souls after playing it for 1,500+ hours is kinda dumb, so yeah.

Also an "edgy as fuck" comment? What is this, 2013?

Ooooweeee, that's edgy as fuck boie.

• So I guess we're just removing all freedom of speech here? No political threads? Granted, I hate hearing about politics and I want to see as little of it as possible, but taking down every single political thread where people want to speak their minds just because somebody might get offended is kind of not okay imo.

• What is this, 2013?

Memes are timeless.

This was a joke post I made at 2 in the morning after operating on 3 hours of sleep, working all day and then playing Dark Souls, I got salt

• Watch it, you're gonna get banned, it's 1984 here my dude.

So I guess we're just removing all freedom of speech here? No political threads? Granted, I hate hearing about politics and I want to see as

• aw shit

Watch it, you're gonna get banned, it's 1984 here my dude.

• words to live by.

What is this, 2013? Memes are timeless.

• Oh wow, @ClemyClooAndBabyboo is right mods are going total dictatorship on us, just because my post had non explicit sexual references they removed it! What's next? Removing comments that talk about politi- oh wait.

• zoinks my son.

Oh wow, @ClemyClooAndBabyboo is right mods are going total dictatorship on us, just because my post had non explicit sexual references they removed it! What's next? Removing comments that talk about politi- oh wait.

• I had my comments on the London thread get deleted, not even a message from a moderator as to why, they just up and vanished. You can disagree with it if you want, I understand, but there was nothing in my comment that was hateful, offensive, derogatory, or anything that could possibly justify a deletion.

So I guess we're just removing all freedom of speech here? No political threads? Granted, I hate hearing about politics and I want to see as

• I'd be fine with all this if the mods would at least give us a valid explanation as to why they're doing it.

I had my comments on the London thread get deleted, not even a message from a moderator as to why, they just up and vanished. You can disagr

• FINALLY. I have been trying to sell a sport game that I didn't give a shit about for months and finally someone came to get it. I was sick of keeping it around.

• Which one?

AronDracula posted: »

FINALLY. I have been trying to sell a sport game that I didn't give a shit about for months and finally someone came to get it. I was sick of keeping it around.

• edited June 2017

FIFA 14. I don't even remember where I got that. I fucking hate sport games.

Which one?

• So anyone up? It's half 11 here and I'm sat up doing a shit job of my drama coursework and need a break.

Also, anyone know how to bullshit their way around explaining a Sarah Kane play cause, they're not fun.

Oh and I'm listening to Hamilton.

Yes I'm fun at parties.

• edited June 2017

https://gortys-and-loaderbot.tumblr.com/post/161441973180/what-do-you-do-when-you-fall-in-love-with-moana

Hey guys, come check out my cover of "How Far I'll Go" from Moana! I had fun. But I was really tired too.

• According to Blind Sniper, the political thread was taken down because it was starting to get real fussy.

Even though, in my opinion, it seriously wasn't that bad and could easily have been taken care of with a warning or anything rather than shutting it down completely.

I don't know what has gotten into the Mods lately, I've seen a few of them get real passive aggressive with some members.

• God that one is shit. Never liked the FIFA games, they're all soulless honestly. Loved the earlier Madden games though. N64 era was a good time for sports games.

FIFA 14. I don't even remember where I got that. I fucking hate sport games.

• It sounds really good! Nice work!

And just as a side note, it's also very hard to get out of your comfort zone and record yourself singing (or doing anything for that matter) so I applaud you for being brave enough to do so. I still always have an anxiety attack every time I hit the upload button on something I'm working on.

https://gortys-and-loaderbot.tumblr.com/post/161441973180/what-do-you-do-when-you-fall-in-love-with-moana Hey guys, come check out my cover of "How Far I'll Go" from Moana! I had fun. But I was really tired too.

• https://gortys-and-loaderbot.tumblr.com/post/161441973180/what-do-you-do-when-you-fall-in-love-with-moana Hey guys, come check out my cover of "How Far I'll Go" from Moana! I had fun. But I was really tired too.

• It sounds great!

Was that you playing the piano too? Cause if so it's even more impressive.

https://gortys-and-loaderbot.tumblr.com/post/161441973180/what-do-you-do-when-you-fall-in-love-with-moana Hey guys, come check out my cover of "How Far I'll Go" from Moana! I had fun. But I was really tired too.

• Look at those dislikes, I thought a lot of people hated Star Wars Prequels

• I don't think it's as much people liking the sequels as it is people hating WatchMojo.

They can be so cringy at times and contradict themselves way too much. Also, Msmojo, cause apparently only women watch sitcoms and musicals, welcome back to the 50's kids.

Look at those dislikes, I thought a lot of people hated Star Wars Prequels

• But in every Watchmojo video, the likes are higher. This is one is the most disliked.

ItsMatty24 posted: »

I don't think it's as much people liking the sequels as it is people hating WatchMojo. They can be so cringy at times and contradict them

• I just wanted to show this off really quick. I got to stop by and say hi to Melissa again!

I didn't even remotely sugar coat it: I told her that there honestly needed to be more Clementine in A New Frontier and I don't think she seemed to disagree.

If you ever get the chance to meet this wonderful woman, I strongly you recommend you TAKE IT. She is just about the most down to earth person you'll meet and hearing her do the Clementine voice in person legit brought tears to my eyes, no exaggeration. Absolutely stunning.

• If you read the OPs of those two threads, they weren't "Hey, let's discuss this". They were "WTF!?! Fuck these assholes!!".
    Creating a civil tone in your thread will help it go a lot further. Plus, the OP didn't provide any other opinion or information other than what I said and plopping videos and links down.

And no, I wasn't responsible for these ones. I just got home.

• The dislikes are from the fact that WatchMojo sucks really fucking badly.

Look at those dislikes, I thought a lot of people hated Star Wars Prequels

• @strwar3

Your posts are just gonna keep getting taken down. If you want to share something why not share it here?

• edited June 2017

I got the chance to meet her at Walker Stalker in New Jersey in 2015, she was amazing and incredibly down to earth. She signed both a poster and my Clementine hat, as well as took a couple of pictures.

I just wanted to show this off really quick. I got to stop by and say hi to Melissa again! I didn't even remotely sugar coat it: I told h

• OK thanks @BigBlindMax

BigBlindMax posted: »

@strwar3 Your posts are just gonna keep getting taken down. If you want to share something why not share it here?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.