The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Tell me when a kiss of love becomes a lie.

• No, that was a YouTube video. I play the piano, but I haven't mastered the art of playing and singing together yet. Thanks!

ItsMatty24 posted: »

It sounds great! Was that you playing the piano too? Cause if so it's even more impressive.

• Thank you very much!

It sounds really good! Nice work! And just as a side note, it's also very hard to get out of your comfort zone and record yourself singin

• Wow, you sound great! Good job.

https://gortys-and-loaderbot.tumblr.com/post/161441973180/what-do-you-do-when-you-fall-in-love-with-moana Hey guys, come check out my cover of "How Far I'll Go" from Moana! I had fun. But I was really tired too.

• Hmm, should I see the movie Alien: Covenant or Wonder Woman? Which is the better movie?

• I'd say watch Wonder Woman because it's actually a really good movie.

Also your opinion on Covenant would depend on what you thought of Prometheus. Because if you didn't like Prometheus then avoid it cause Covenant doubles down on all the problems from Prometheus.

Acheive250 posted: »

Hmm, should I see the movie Alien: Covenant or Wonder Woman? Which is the better movie?

• Thank you!

Wow, you sound great! Good job.

• I actually liked Wonder Woman, some things annoyed me but no film is perfect. Just some cliche things that I don't overly like

Hmm, should I see the movie Alien: Covenant or Wonder Woman? Which is the better movie?

• Are you a spiritual person? Your posts that I see seem to be hitting some deeper meanings or it is just more of what's on your mind

Johro posted: »

Tell me when a kiss of love becomes a lie.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I have to agree, i have met Melissa twice at WSC Atlanta in 2014 and London this year and both times she was really awesome, she is one of the nicest people to talk to and in London she remembered meeting me in Atlanta which was nice.

I got a New Frontier poster printed which she signed but i haven't gotten it framed yet but will do soon.

I also met Nicki Rapp at WSC London and she was also nice to talk to so i would recommend chatting to her if you get the chance to.

I just wanted to show this off really quick. I got to stop by and say hi to Melissa again! I didn't even remotely sugar coat it: I told h

• Scared Travis in Fallout 4 reminds me of Ben from TWD season 1

• If you want a good laugh and you love Fassbender, watch Alien: Covenant. In all the other cases, Wonder Woman will be better.

• Off topic but... I recognise your profile pic its the welsh goth kid from tracey beaker and young dracula, that is all.

ItsMatty24 posted: »

I don't think it's as much people liking the sequels as it is people hating WatchMojo. They can be so cringy at times and contradict them

• Do a sneaky dna on the baby to make sure

• But when it comes to the Star Wars Prequels, I was expecting a lot of people to give it likes.

The dislikes are from the fact that WatchMojo sucks really fucking badly.

• I hate myself.

I just wanted to show this off really quick. I got to stop by and say hi to Melissa again! I didn't even remotely sugar coat it: I told h

• Same, there's even a visual resemblance.

Megumin posted: »

Scared Travis in Fallout 4 reminds me of Ben from TWD season 1

• When you find out, Skid Row would like you to let them know, too.

• I hope you bought a nice sandwich with the $2 you made off of that.

AronDracula posted: »

FIFA 14. I don't even remember where I got that. I fucking hate sport games.

• New Alien is shit, sadly.

• You'd also be surprised how many people loved the Star Wars prequels and think they're the best of the series.

But when it comes to the Star Wars Prequels, I was expecting a lot of people to give it likes.

• So I have to wait 6 weeks for something question HOW CAN I MOVE TIME ITSELF TO GO FASTER!?

• So I have to wait 6 weeks for something question HOW CAN I MOVE TIME ITSELF TO GO FASTER!?

• do nothing but sleep, cry and play dark souls 2. that's what i did all throughout the first half of 2016 and it seemed to work.

joshua007 posted: »

So I have to wait 6 weeks for something question HOW CAN I MOVE TIME ITSELF TO GO FASTER!?

• Have you seen my Maroon 5 CD?

Off topic but... I recognise your profile pic its the welsh goth kid from tracey beaker and young dracula, that is all.

• have you ever heard a beautiful cover of a beautiful song that was so beautiful you started crying?

• i hate myself too lol

I hate myself.

• Try calling it names and cursing at it. If that doesn't work, you're out of luck, buddy.

joshua007 posted: »

So I have to wait 6 weeks for something question HOW CAN I MOVE TIME ITSELF TO GO FASTER!?

• edited June 2017

[removed]

• My mom: Do you want leftover cake?

My 5 year old sister: Yeah!

My mom: How big of a piece?

Sis: As big as Daddy's!

My mom: How big is that?

Sis: Really big!

My mom: Why does his have to be really big?

Sis: Because it's big and fat like him.

My dad: [slowly puts his phone down and looks into the camera like it's The Office]

• edited June 2017

Truth be told, I have not taken the time to watch Telltale's Guardians of the Galaxy—let alone spend money on it. The franchise itself isn't of my interest; the trailer left much to be desired as teaser of a new series; and the inactivity of the sub-forum only seems to reinforce how I feel.

• Hell yeah, that's awesome!

I got the chance to meet her at Walker Stalker in New Jersey in 2015, she was amazing and incredibly down to earth. She signed both a poster and my Clementine hat, as well as took a couple of pictures.

• Aw, that's awesome!

She remembered me too, it was super nice and adorable.

I def hope Nikki Rapp shows up next time! I want her to bust out that Lilly voice for old times sake.

OzzyUK posted: »

I have to agree, i have met Melissa twice at WSC Atlanta in 2014 and London this year and both times she was really awesome, she is one of t

• Was this supposed to sound like a dirty joke?

My mom: Do you want leftover cake? My 5 year old sister: Yeah! My mom: How big of a piece? Sis: As big as Daddy's! My mom: How b

• It's a good song.

WarpSpeed posted: »

When you find out, Skid Row would like you to let them know, too.

• edited June 2017

I know this is quite old, but I've only just discovered it a few days ago. I've really been captivated by this story recently.
    Sesame Street, the educational children's show on PBS, introduced its first Autistic Muppet a few months ago (Julia). I'm not autistic, (though I do have a cousin who is, but I don't know him all that well) and haven't watched that show in ages (because, well, I'm nowhere near the age of 3), but this really gave me a heartwarming feeling. Introducing a character who has a mental disorder such as this that has affected many people, but putting it on a television program such as this to educate viewers as well as contribute to the society of the show. I think this is a bold, but wonderful move.
    I congratulate them for bringing this to television, and doing it well. They need to have the puppeteer know exactly how to act, and not have it come off as rude or shameful.

Here's a news story about it as well as a clip from the show:

Clip from show:

Very interesting, I think.

• I actually don't want a S4 of TWD. Like beating a dead horse

• but how well telltale milk their biggest cash cow without a 4th season my boy?

Megumin posted: »

I actually don't want a S4 of TWD. Like beating a dead horse

• Wolf Among Us. Season2....

enter image description here

but how well telltale milk their biggest cash cow without a 4th season my boy?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.