The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited June 2017

Was it because Travis was shot at the neck at an improbable angle when he was inside a flying helicopter, or that he jumped off to his death?

Maybe I've missed something, but I don't think the scene was as bad as Ava's second death from A New Frontier. Now THAT was unintentionally funny.

fear the walking dead s3 e2 spoilers btw, not sure if the spoiler tag is working yet

• nnnnnnnnnnnope

Batteries posted: »

I couldn't get past the second episode of Season 2 of that utter shite. Does it improve at all?

• Was it because Travis was shot at the neck at an improbable angle when he was inside a flying helicopter, or that he jumped off to his death?

That, and the fact that the acting was terrible and somehow his stomach was cut open with no real explanation

• To be fair, neither Nintendo nor The Pokemon Company/Game Freak, ever even announced a Pokémon Stars, much less a mainline Pokémon game on the Switch.

strwar3 posted: »

Xbox has come back since 2013 fallout and Sony has been fucking up over years and I get the feeling that Nintendo just now.Could be the wors

• if i could change my username on here i swear to god it'd be subscribe to dolan dark. i will not stop until my entire life is a shitpost and i can drown out the pain with memes

• lol microsoft's E3 conference last year was so bad. granted, not as bad as ubisoft or ea's, but still pretty bad. pretty much every conference sucked except for like 30% of sony's

Xbox has come back since 2013 fallout and Sony has been fucking up over years and I get the feeling that Nintendo just now.Could be the wors

• edited June 2017

@MichaelIBP but it was a error on Nintendo's press webpage and the people over hyped it and made it look like it was happening.Call it what you what but that was a FuCK up on there end and it was the gaming media pushing it to and making it worse especially even if Nintendo didn't do wrong

MichaelBP posted: »

To be fair, neither Nintendo nor The Pokemon Company/Game Freak, ever even announced a Pokémon Stars, much less a mainline Pokémon game on the Switch.

• I got accepted to a college I'm pretty sure I didn't even apply for. Happy Birthday to me, I guess?

• I take it your a Sony fan,huh? Listen you probably don't like Xbox and I don't want to talk about how Sony(in your opinion)is somehow going to win and just wait and see @ClemyClooAndBabyboo

Also I will watch the Twitch Livestream and watch a LOT of Xbox and Sony Fans duel it out in the chat.God there are going to be Xbox fans(like me)going Xbox Parade or Like some use a Train Sound Coming.You know Bbbbbbbbbbb Choo Choo Xboxxxx or something like that

lol microsoft's E3 conference last year was so bad. granted, not as bad as ubisoft or ea's, but still pretty bad. pretty much every conference sucked except for like 30% of sony's

• I used to be a pretty big Xbox fan, but around the earlier half of the Xbox One's launch, I personally felt that some of their brand was out of touch. They've since come back down to earth and all, but even so, I'm currently finding myself more interested in the PS4 instead.

I take it your a Sony fan,huh? Listen you probably don't like Xbox and I don't want to talk about how Sony(in your opinion)is somehow going

• Good for you!!! Good Luck In College and watch out for PC culture in Colleges these days.They Suck

I got accepted to a college I'm pretty sure I didn't even apply for. Happy Birthday to me, I guess?

• Huh. Now that you mention it, it's does seem downright bizarre and silly.

Was it because Travis was shot at the neck at an improbable angle when he was inside a flying helicopter, or that he jumped off to his death

• edited June 2017

But do you think Sony or Microsoft will win E3? Because that is what I think Xbox gots it bag (in my opinion) i have been a loyal Xbox fan of since 2013 fallout they had but I don't care about that.I think it's gonna be big to see who got in the bag.

I will always defend Xbox cause they came back after what happened in 2013 but in the company wise opinion I going to asking you @BlindSniper is that has Sony fuck up sometimes over the years?like Xbox came back after fuck ups but I was surprised that Sony is fucking up over the years like over that Fallout 4 mods discussion they said they didn't want on there console and Bethesda said it's not there own company fault,It is Sony's fault that didn't happen in Ps4 version of Fallout 4

I used to be a pretty big Xbox fan, but around the earlier half of the Xbox One's launch, I personally felt that some of their brand was out

• I haven't really kept up with either side as of late, so suits me. I could see Xbox having some good stuff though, as long as they continue to stay game focused as they have the last few years.

But do you think Sony or Microsoft will win E3? Because that is what I think Xbox gots it bag (in my opinion) i have been a loyal Xbox fan o

• Yup same Xbox is staying on message and Phil Spencer is doing good for Xbox One and he never disappoints his fans

I haven't really kept up with either side as of late, so suits me. I could see Xbox having some good stuff though, as long as they continue to stay game focused as they have the last few years.

• I swear, the people playing TLoU multiplayer are some of the most immature brats I have ever encountered.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited June 2017

On that, we can agree. Phil Spencer is the best and he's done a lot to help turn Xbox around! :)

Yup same Xbox is staying on message and Phil Spencer is doing good for Xbox One and he never disappoints his fans

• Holy hell, tell me about it. I got to the point where I listen to other music instead of listening to the game itself + the people playing it.

I swear, the people playing TLoU multiplayer are some of the most immature brats I have ever encountered.

• I take it your a Sony fan,huh? Listen you probably don't like Xbox

lol???? did i say that??? i love xbox. i played my xbox 360 non-stop daily for years until i got my pc and ps3, and i still play xbox as much as possible. glad to see the console wars are still raging on.

and I don't want to talk about how Sony(in your opinion)is somehow going to win and just wait and see

i never said sony is going to win either. like i said in my original comment 70% of sony's last conference was fucking garbage and their two conferences before that are garbage, and even if they weren't, E3 itself is garbage imo. i don't give a shit who "wins" because E3 is just a terrible event filled with stupid bullshit. if anything i'd love for xbox to win but imo xbox lost last year because all of their games were either disappointing triple a titles or amazing indie games they had no real say in making.

Also I will watch the Twitch Livestream and watch a LOT of Xbox and Sony Fans duel it out in the chat.God there are going to be Xbox fans(like me)going Xbox Parade or Like some use a Train Sound Coming.You know Bbbbbbbbbbb Choo Choo Xboxxxx or something like that

and i genuinely hope you have a really good time doing that.

I take it your a Sony fan,huh? Listen you probably don't like Xbox and I don't want to talk about how Sony(in your opinion)is somehow going

• Phil Spencer is doing good for Xbox One and he never disappoints his fans

now i'm not saying phil spencer isn't a great guy, he's a very kind and smart man who knows what he's doing, but never disappoints his fans???

enter image description here

i am almost 100% sure all 3 of these were disappointments to a lot of xbox fans.

Yup same Xbox is staying on message and Phil Spencer is doing good for Xbox One and he never disappoints his fans

• silly is a rather light way of putting it.

RichWalk23 posted: »

Huh. Now that you mention it, it's does seem downright bizarre and silly.

• What is Battleborn doing there though? That ain't a Bone exclusive.

Phil Spencer is doing good for Xbox One and he never disappoints his fans now i'm not saying phil spencer isn't a great guy, he's a

• It isn't? Weird, I've only ever seen it on Xbox One. Are you sure?

What is Battleborn doing there though? That ain't a Bone exclusive.

• edited June 2017

Pretty sure.

Maybe you're mixing it up with another game?

It isn't? Weird, I've only ever seen it on Xbox One. Are you sure?

• Nope, I was thinking of Battleborn. I'm just and idiot dingus dummy.

Replace that with Halo 5 then ig

Pretty sure. Maybe you're mixing it up with another game?

• edited June 2017

I guess it wouldn't help that Battleborn bombed hard.

Halo 5 would be the better pick. By far the worst capaign and story in the Halo series. Wish MS had just let the series pass away peacefully, after one last great game with Reach.

Nope, I was thinking of Battleborn. I'm just and idiot dingus dummy. Replace that with Halo 5 then ig

• edited June 2017

Halo 5 was good,OK don't say the games you are showing fits your narrative about Xbox One not having good exclusive games,ok.Like Gears Of War and Halo and Killer Instinct and Sunset Overdrive, and Crackdown in the last 5 years!!! Do you not know there are good Xbox one games? You just going around and saying these Xbox One exclusive games are shit and PS4 is the way to go for Exclusives, imma,right?

For Xbox fan you seem to be showing games that literally only help the Sony fan's console war against Xbox

Nope, I was thinking of Battleborn. I'm just and idiot dingus dummy. Replace that with Halo 5 then ig

• @MichaelIBP Halo 5 had some problems but it was good and the multiplayer is great still I mean Iwwanted the campaign to be long but you know I still like it

I guess it wouldn't help that Battleborn bombed hard. Halo 5 would be the better pick. By far the worst capaign and story in the Halo series. Wish MS had just let the series pass away peacefully, after one last great game with Reach.

• I was talking about the campaign. The multiplayer is great, sure.
    As for the campaigh... the most positive thing I can say is that at least it had better enemy encounters than 4.
    Still has nothing on the campaigns of Bungie's Halos.

@MichaelIBP Halo 5 had some problems but it was good and the multiplayer is great still I mean Iwwanted the campaign to be long but you know I still like it

• Unless Kojima is trolling, Death Stranding won't be at E3. :l

• Really? I've played so many hours of that but (I guess luckily) I haven't run into anyone too grating. I don't know, our definitions might be different. Please, elaborate. who have you encountered?

I swear, the people playing TLoU multiplayer are some of the most immature brats I have ever encountered.

• Yup sucks for Sony Fans

Unless Kojima is trolling, Death Stranding won't be at E3. :l

• edited June 2017

More like sucks for gamers in general, especially for those like me who like gaming on more than one console.
    Still, it is Kojima. With him there's always a 50% chance he's lying. It's weird since it was in their e3 2017 teaser.

Yup sucks for Sony Fans

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

The bullet went up through the bottom of the helicopter, entered through his stomach, and exited out his neck. That's the explanation they gave on Talking Dead, anyways.

Was it because Travis was shot at the neck at an improbable angle when he was inside a flying helicopter, or that he jumped off to his death

• Yoo are hearby acccepted to our colege. pLeez send $50,000 tuition by tomorow.

I got accepted to a college I'm pretty sure I didn't even apply for. Happy Birthday to me, I guess?

• It all comes down to the games, it doesn't matter how impressive Scorpio is if there's nothing to play on it, hopefully they'll show some interesting stuff.

Since we are discussing games here now(YAY) it's everybody's thoughts on the Xbox One Scorpio and E3 I mean I'm looking forward 4 press conf

• Damn, I forgot about that utter Negan bait they had with the Deadrising 4 advertisements after he showed up on the show.

Phil Spencer is doing good for Xbox One and he never disappoints his fans now i'm not saying phil spencer isn't a great guy, he's a

• Halo 5 was good,OK don't say the games you are showing fits your narrative about Xbox One not having good exclusive games

What the hell are you babbling on about? I never even once said Xbox One has bad exclusives, I said Xbox has disappointed before.

Like Gears Of War and Halo and Killer Instinct and Sunset Overdrive, and Crackdown

Yes, all of these are fantastic games. Your point?

You just going around and saying these Xbox One exclusive games are shit and PS4 is the way to go for Exclusives, imma,right?

Overly defensive console fanboys like you make me hate being a gamer quite a lot. I never, ever, ever, ever, ever even once implied that. But whatever to push your agenda against me with so solid argument, "imma,right?"

For Xbox fan you seem to be showing games that literally only help the Sony fan's console war against Xbox

Once again, the point of my comment was to show that Phil Spencer has disappointed before, it was not to push an agenda. The only agenda being pushed here is yours. I never even brought up Sony in my comment about Phil Spencer's disappointments in fact.

Halo 5 was good,OK don't say the games you are showing fits your narrative about Xbox One not having good exclusive games,ok.Like Gears Of W

• I'm going to a Skillet concert on Friday and it's my first ever concert and they're my favorite band! I also have VIP passes and will get to meet them and take a photo with them. I'm so excited!! :D

• that makes no sense

Deltino posted: »

The bullet went up through the bottom of the helicopter, entered through his stomach, and exited out his neck. That's the explanation they gave on Talking Dead, anyways.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.