The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Apparently, I'm going to a good ole fashioned WWF show tonight.

Good excuse to drink and be an idiot with a good friend whom had an extra ticket.

• The vocals getting drowned out in the music seems to be a youtube problem. The same thing on facebook sounds fine.

lupinb0y posted: »

The new intro for the Duck Tales reboot is fucking GREAT! But the "Woo oo" is missing that little extra oomph and the background music drowns out the vocals at points. Other than that it's really good!

• wew lad, there's a lot of existential nihilists here

just enjoy life fam, life doesn't have a point and it doesn't need one, enjoy it as much as you can, just cause you're going to die doesn't mean you can't enjoy it till then, in fact the fact that you're going to die should give you even more incentive to enjoy it before you're gone

heh, i said "in fact the fact"

Acheive250 posted: »

Lately, I've been feeling pretty depressed and honestly don't see a single point to life. I mean, what is there? Life is just pain. That'

• ayy rick and morty is awesome

• Yeah same goes for the one they posted on Twitter. Looks like something messed up during the upload to YouTube.

The vocals getting drowned out in the music seems to be a youtube problem. The same thing on facebook sounds fine.

• ... I kinda know what you're going through... :(
    Let your feelings out in a positive way... even if those feelings might be negative. Otherwise they'll come out in another way at a time that is inconvenient...
    Stay strong, believe in yourself, trust your gut/feelings and try to find things that make you happy, even if only temporary. <3

Acheive250 posted: »

Lately, I've been feeling pretty depressed and honestly don't see a single point to life. I mean, what is there? Life is just pain. That'

• How'd you get to be a teacher if you haven't finished school yet, Lee?
    You look really old for your age, you could buy alcohol and no one would check your I.D.

I AM NO LONGER A FRESHMAN, I WILL BE A 10TH GRADER!!!

• Try spending some time taking care of one and then see if you still want them. :)

Just kidding. You're about the age where your body's trying to get you in that mood. You'd also have to consider just how serious that boyfriend of yours really is, and if you could stay off drugs long enough not to hurt the baby.

I want to have kids I cant stop thinking about it, whats wrong with me

• Looks neat

I don't usually do this but, I'm working on Tekken 7 models. My only issue is that the models are divided by parts, so you have to manually connect them, and that's a really tricky thing to do.

• edited June 2017

Anyone here from Melbourne know a good accountant that'll help me with my taxes? :p

• But drugs tho! Lol

Ive been thinking about it for a while now I just feel like a animal, like im a slave to my instincts I never felt this way before recently its actually scary.

WarpSpeed posted: »

Try spending some time taking care of one and then see if you still want them. Just kidding. You're about the age where your body's try

• Thats the problem I never felt like a "normal person" before and I actually mocked people for blindly going through the motions and ticking things off the checklist of life like a mindless drone

Now I am a mindless drone shudder

Nothing's "wrong" with you. It's normal human instinct to want to settle down and start a family, in our society it's dream numerous people have growing up. Sometimes we just wanna be parents.

• You're not a mindless drone though. You still have freedom to think and you're still a unique human being, but we as people cannot always control instinct. It's just a feeling we all have sometimes regardless of what we want to feel, doesn't mean it'll be that way forever.

Thats the problem I never felt like a "normal person" before and I actually mocked people for blindly going through the motions and ticking things off the checklist of life like a mindless drone Now I am a mindless drone shudder

• [removed]

• edited June 2017

That's completely true. I'm not 37, I was 15 this whole time

How'd you get to be a teacher if you haven't finished school yet, Lee? You look really old for your age, you could buy alcohol and no one would check your I.D.

• I'm going through that period of life when I'm not even sure in everything I used to believe in. Existing feels useless.

enter image description here

• Its called "WWE" now, old man!

Johro posted: »

Apparently, I'm going to a good ole fashioned WWF show tonight. Good excuse to drink and be an idiot with a good friend whom had an extra ticket.

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited June 2017

Trying only to alleviate the suffering isn't very übermenschy tho. Pretty weenie, meeseeks.

• Holy shit, how did you get married?
    Were you on your way to juvenile detention at the beginning of A New Day?

That's completely true. I'm not 37, I was 15 this whole time

• How old do you have to be when that happens? Fifteen?

I'm going through that period of life when I'm not even sure in everything I used to believe in. Existing feels useless.

• Same thing happened to my mom lol, only reason my sorry ass is around. ;)

I want to have kids I cant stop thinking about it, whats wrong with me

• Yeah, the fifties are over Johro.

Its called "WWE" now, old man!

• Nah, it's 18.

How old do you have to be when that happens? Fifteen?

• Florida weather is insufferable this time of year and I work outside. In the morning it's crazy hot and humid and then in the afternoon it rains and I get sent home. It's really annoying and cutting into my pay.

• That was a complete non-sequitur.

strwar3 posted: »

Cool!!! Also I'm wondering If we are going to get back political discussion thread again?I know people may not want it back but sometimes I want to discuss politics and I guess I can't post any politics on here in this thread,but still want to know.

• The pigtails have become sentient and aggressive.

I don't usually do this but, I'm working on Tekken 7 models. My only issue is that the models are divided by parts, so you have to manually connect them, and that's a really tricky thing to do.

• edited June 2017

Well @BigBlindMax It's Difficult To Talk About Politics On This Thread Cause Every time I Post Something On Here Where You Said "Hey Strwar3 You Can Post Those Things On Here" and Yet They Get Deleted.But,I Still Want To Talk About It On Here Cause It Opens Discussions Like What We Had Before The Political Discussion Thread Got Closed.

BigBlindMax posted: »

That was a complete non-sequitur.

• Battlefield 1 rant:

I think this is easily one of the best games EA has made in a long time but Christ on a fucking BICYCLE people don't know how to play it.

Yeah guys, there's this wild and crazy thing called on objective. You should try it sometime. Playing it decides whether or not you win the game. But you all seem to be too busy focusing on kills, which I also don't understand. Do you not realize that there's an entire mode dedicated to that? Team Deathmatch? Ever heard of it? No? Just gonna stick to focusing on kills while the opposing team runs a train on us, absolutely having their way with our poor, poor German/British bungholes?

One time I was in a game of domination where we lost 2 to 100 just because I was LITERALLY THE ONLY FUCKING PERSON CAPTURING FLAGS. 2. TO 100. 2 minuscule points before the opposing team proceeded to stomp the ever loving shit out of us.

I know most other multiplayers have this problem but good god people, K/D isn't everything.

Go fuck off to the camping-circle-jerk-orgy in the Team Deathmatch server over there. I actually wanna win the game.

• Well, the age doesn't really matter. But it usually happens when you're a teenager.

Then again, that period of life is usually one of the hardest, in terms of mentality.

How old do you have to be when that happens? Fifteen?

• ...It was called WWF until I graduated high school. I'm not that old.

It's only been 15 years. Okay. Maybe I am that old. There are people here under 15.

BigBlindMax posted: »

Yeah, the fifties are over Johro.

• All the kids who play objective based games always ignore the purpose and just go for the kills annoyingly :unamused:

Battlefield 1 rant: I think this is easily one of the best games EA has made in a long time but Christ on a fucking BICYCLE people don't

• Enjoy the ride, my friend.

Do what makes you happy and have fun.

No matter what you believe in, you know for certain that you're here now. Enjoy it.

I'm going through that period of life when I'm not even sure in everything I used to believe in. Existing feels useless.

• Thanks man, you're a good person

You're not a mindless drone though. You still have freedom to think and you're still a unique human being, but we as people cannot always co

• edited June 2017

OK since we don't have a political discussion here yet.I guess we should talk about Wrestling like WWE Money In The Bank This Sunday.OK,on the WWE Championship i want Jinder Mahal to lose his tile to Randy Orton(I don't like him at all and he is a jobber who doesn't even deserve the title other than going around and having it) Also on the Money In The Bank Ladder Match Contract.I want Sami Zayn or Shinsuke Naramura.Third one in this pay per view matchs (which I will watch on WWE Network)Women's Money in the Bank ladder match I want either Becky Lynch or Carmella to get that contract for the Women's Championship contract.The Last One is a single's match for WWE Smackdown Women's Championship I want Lana to get it cause she deserves it and it's something new to see a someone like Lana to get the title.

Plus on the Boxing Match Which Everybody is now talking about Conor McGregor Vs Floyd Mayweather and I think Conor McGregor will win I know he will win cause I was right about The Patriots Winning the Super Bowl this year and I was right about Trump winning the election and I'm saying I'm gonna be right about this match right here and everybody is doing the Same shit about Floyd Mayweather is gonna destroy McGregor in the boxing match,Yeah I'm already putting $250 dollars in the betting and I will win in this bet.So what's your guys thoughts on this?You think these things will happen

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I know the feeling, i only like playing conquest mode and find most people play objective but there are still some annoying campers or people running around with hellriegels.

I am normally high up the board even with a lower k/d ratio as i only play medic or support and get a lot of points from capping flags, resupplying, healing and reviving teammates which is a lot more fun than running and gunning, there are some days where get stuck on the losing team in every round as nobody can keep flags which can be really frustrating and has caused me to rage quit on occasions.

Battlefield 1 rant: I think this is easily one of the best games EA has made in a long time but Christ on a fucking BICYCLE people don't

• Max is right though, the rest of your post had nothing to do with what Aron posted. The hell does Ubisoft resurrecting old franchises have to do with politics?

strwar3 posted: »

Well @BigBlindMax It's Difficult To Talk About Politics On This Thread Cause Every time I Post Something On Here Where You Said "Hey Strwar3

• I didn't reply with him to discuss politics with Aron's post.I just said cool that Ubisoft is doing that for old-fashioned games that I love.I just happen to discuss something that needs to be discuss.I didn t say to Aron "Hey,Aron what to discuss politics,right now?" I didn't say that to him

MichaelBP posted: »

Max is right though, the rest of your post had nothing to do with what Aron posted. The hell does Ubisoft resurrecting old franchises have to do with politics?

• I've played Cards Against Humanity with my sister today.

We are terrible people for choosing the worst kind of answers for our questions.

• I wish I was

Thanks man, you're a good person

• Same. Another reason I go only Conquest is that I am a big fan of the vehicles.

My main strategy is running and gunning around objectives - assault with Hellriegel, so actually someone you probably wouldn't like. I did unlock all the Tier 2 weapons, which was tough, and I try to vary up my weapons. I did do a string of Support unlocking the Huot Optical, and I did really well and enjoy it, but I'm still generally an Assault guy.

OzzyUK posted: »

I know the feeling, i only like playing conquest mode and find most people play objective but there are still some annoying campers or peopl

Sign in to comment in this discussion.