The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• CAH are one of the best things in life.

"Hmm, what's that smell?"
    "Hunger."

"What did Santa bring to little kids in the orphanage?"
    "Dead parents."

RichWalk23 posted: »

I've played Cards Against Humanity with my sister today. We are terrible people for choosing the worst kind of answers for our questions.

• edited June 2017

You could've just put it in a separate post, instead randomly putting it there :P

strwar3 posted: »

I didn't reply with him to discuss politics with Aron's post.I just said cool that Ubisoft is doing that for old-fashioned games that I love

• So... any ideas of how to get some sleep, without using sleeping pills? It's 2 AM and I've been trying to sleep since midnight, but no progress.

• Probably turning off the computer/whatever device you are using. The light makes it harder to sleep.

Relaxing music helps me sometimes too.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

So... any ideas of how to get some sleep, without using sleeping pills? It's 2 AM and I've been trying to sleep since midnight, but no progress.

• I'm a boss at that game. Hilarious.

I've played Cards Against Humanity with my sister today. We are terrible people for choosing the worst kind of answers for our questions.

• I've turned off my laptop for like 30 minutes, but ended up not being able to sleep.

And I tried listening to music, but it didn't help much.

Probably turning off the computer/whatever device you are using. The light makes it harder to sleep. Relaxing music helps me sometimes too.

• Open the window, drink some water, listen to rainymood or similar relaxing sound.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I've turned off my laptop for like 30 minutes, but ended up not being able to sleep. And I tried listening to music, but it didn't help much.

• Alright, I have my window open and a bottle of water of 1.5 litres. Hope that'll be enough to make me fall asleep.

fallandir posted: »

Open the window, drink some water, listen to rainymood or similar relaxing sound.

• Ahhh... Only on YouTube will you find a toxic political discussion on a video of the Ducktales intro but with actual ducks.

• edited June 2017

What happen? Duck tales being political? Explain Please!! Also when you talk political in this thread you know MODs No Likely.

lupinb0y posted: »

Ahhh... Only on YouTube will you find a toxic political discussion on a video of the Ducktales intro but with actual ducks.

• It was a video about Ducktales. That's it. It was supposed to be a cute video and out of no where some retard in the comments decided to bring up Obama for no reason and it went to hell from there.

Also I'm pretty sure the mods are fine with political stuff as long as you aren't assholes about it.

What happen? Duck tales being political? Explain Please!! Also when you talk political in this thread you know MODs No Likely.

• You know you are bored when you have Trevor Philips is in ha trailer listening to Los Santos Rock Radio hits like "Baker Street" and "Peace of Mind" drinking beer in aviators, bloody sweatpants, and a flame bowling shirt, while Mrs. Madrazo wipes the table.

Not a care in the world. Human perfection.

• edited June 2017

I'm never a asshole about it when I post political stuff on here but like I said every time I do they get rid of it

It was a video about Ducktales. That's it. It was supposed to be a cute video and out of no where some retard in the comments decided to bri

• I'm feeling more serious about my webcomic at this point. Not like career-potential serious, but my-main-hobby-from-now-on serious.

I've finished the series' banner and an advertisement. It would mean the world to me if you checked it out!

Faulty Wiring

Series banner

• Hey this is pretty neat! There's a good amount of thought put into the world building, the characters so far are pretty entertaining and the art makes a big jump in improvement by the third page.

My only complaint would be that the art for Samuel is a bit inconsistent (mostly in the third page), where his design goes from blocky and edgy to rounded and curved but that's about it.

Everything else is pretty solid so far. Good luck with it!

I'm feeling more serious about my webcomic at this point. Not like career-potential serious, but my-main-hobby-from-now-on serious. I've

• Medics of the world unite!

OzzyUK posted: »

I know the feeling, i only like playing conquest mode and find most people play objective but there are still some annoying campers or peopl

• Ducktales is white genocide.

Ahhh... Only on YouTube will you find a toxic political discussion on a video of the Ducktales intro but with actual ducks.

• AFAIK it's allowed in this thread, but not new topics.

It was a video about Ducktales. That's it. It was supposed to be a cute video and out of no where some retard in the comments decided to bri

• Thanks for the feedback! Tbh my only real excuse is that I'm getting used to my tablet and just general indecisiveness. Hopefully that will fade with practice!

Hey this is pretty neat! There's a good amount of thought put into the world building, the characters so far are pretty entertaining and the

• edited June 2017

Well if topics like things like any sort of topics like the issue of Trump-Russia collusion (which is bullshit)or anything like posting things that come up over disputing it?Like that maybe? I hope so cause those ain't new topics other than the same thing that is being addressed.

Also since things come up.Can you tell @BigBlindMax what can be posted that is seen has new topics like if I post a Evergreen College page from like from The Washingston Examiner and it shows how and why these brats (who the ones cause shit like calling teachers racist or saying the white people should be kick out of college)are causing problems.Can that be posted or talked about in here since it's about Freedom Of Speech?

BigBlindMax posted: »

AFAIK it's allowed in this thread, but not new topics.

• Exams, Exams, Exams, someone please put my head under some quicksand

• Well it is the party game for horrible people.

• yes but wite ppl deserve it bcuz wites r pure evil!!!!1111

NotMyPresident

BigBlindMax posted: »

Ducktales is white genocide.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited June 2017

strwar3 said:
    ...like if I post a Evergreen College page from like from The Washingston Examiner and it shows how and why these brats (who the ones cause shit like calling teachers racist or saying the white people should be kick out of college)are causing problems.Can that be posted or talked about in here since it's about Freedom Of Speech?

Part of the reason we've decided to hold off on political discussions here is because of hyper-aggressive posts like this that serve to inflame tensions instead of actual spark constructive discussion, even when we warned people to tone it down beforehand. Like, I know political discussions online sometimes tend to get sloppy, but even so, the current political culture in general as of late is bad enough and comments with phrasing like that tend to make matters worse. We want to try and strive for constructive commentary over things like political tribalism, comments that put people on the offensive just because they hold political beliefs opposite of yours, etc.

If you are constantly providing heavily biased and inflammatory discussions right off the bat, it only serves to make discussions pointlessly heated instead of constructive. If political discussions are going to come back soon, we need to stop making comments like this and focus more on constructive discussions. Not to mention, some threads resulted in users having a bad habit of making hateful and bigoted comments.

It's fine if you want to have a discussion with genuinely constructive and thoughtful contributions to add, but if the discussion dissolves into personal attacks, hyper-tribalistic comments, or if you just use the topic at hand as a soap-box to generalize and insult people of different race/religion/etc, then we are less inclined to be welcoming of such discussions here. If your comments start off immediately being angry and heavily biased/tribalistic, you're just making discussions pointlessly hostile when the current political atmosphere is enough of a dumpster fire as is.

Well if topics like things like any sort of topics like the issue of Trump-Russia collusion (which is bullshit)or anything like posting thin

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

My main strategy is running and gunning around objectives - assault with Hellriegel

Nooooo, you guys kill me all the time :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

When playing support i normally use the BAR M1918 Storm as it kills quickly but unfortunately it only has 20 bullets per mag.

Same. Another reason I go only Conquest is that I am a big fan of the vehicles. My main strategy is running and gunning around objectives

• I'm really hyped for Stranger Things season 2. Halloween needs to get here faster.

• I'm still hoping that Vivendi does not takeover Ubisoft. If they do, you can kiss a more niche game like Beyond Good and Evil 2 goodbye. (pls no ;__; )

• edited June 2017

OK got it!! Also I will post news that doesn't come off has political tribalism or insulting other people.Just hope things get into a discussion that needs to be address.So I will follow those guidelines to post news and I hope others do the same thing

strwar3 said: ...like if I post a Evergreen College page from like from The Washingston Examiner and it shows how and why these brats (wh

• Don't you dare start that shit in here,believe me that will cause some people in here (who are trump supporters like me)to not have a fair conversation

yes but wite ppl deserve it bcuz wites r pure evil!!!!1111 NotMyPresident

• I was joking wtf lol

Don't you dare start that shit in here,believe me that will cause some people in here (who are trump supporters like me)to not have a fair conversation

• OK just wondering

I was joking wtf lol

• I'm still hoping that Vivendi does not takeover Ubisoft. If they do, you can kiss a more niche game like Beyond Good and Evil 2 goodbye. (pls no ;__; )

I swear to fucking God I MUST kill the one who stops the second game from happening

MichaelBP posted: »

I'm still hoping that Vivendi does not takeover Ubisoft. If they do, you can kiss a more niche game like Beyond Good and Evil 2 goodbye. (pls no ;__; )

• To put things into perspective, not even Activision wanted anything to do with Vivendi.

joshua007 posted: »

I'm still hoping that Vivendi does not takeover Ubisoft. If they do, you can kiss a more niche game like Beyond Good and Evil 2 goodbye. (pls no ;__; ) I swear to fucking God I MUST kill the one who stops the second game from happening

• Are you really that excited? The CG trailer left a lot to be desired and had a massive tone shift from the original.
    Most fans are very skeptical.

joshua007 posted: »

I'm still hoping that Vivendi does not takeover Ubisoft. If they do, you can kiss a more niche game like Beyond Good and Evil 2 goodbye. (pls no ;__; ) I swear to fucking God I MUST kill the one who stops the second game from happening

• Yes I am, I understand why they want to change tone after the first game was such a failure on sales am I worried about the game well yeaaaaah I am and I hope the cursing is downGRADED on launch

Johro posted: »

Are you really that excited? The CG trailer left a lot to be desired and had a massive tone shift from the original. Most fans are very skeptical.

• i got u fam

puts ur head under some quicksand

Exams, Exams, Exams, someone please put my head under some quicksand

• I think Mike's Hard Soda is strictly for alcoholics.

I bought a case because it sounded interesting.
    After I started the first can, it quickly dawned on me that I'd have to ingest a massive amount of sugar to feel the effects of it.

I love pop. I do, but I can't sit here and drink 6+ cans of this "soda" in one sitting without doing permanent dental damage.

• Plus, them saying it might be an Early Access game certainly doesn't help. Or the fact it supposedly only had graphics like 2 weeks ago.

Johro posted: »

Are you really that excited? The CG trailer left a lot to be desired and had a massive tone shift from the original. Most fans are very skeptical.

• http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/on-a-tiny-norwegian-island-america-keeps-an-eye-on-russia/ar-BBCBKC9?li=AA4Zpp&ocid=spartanntp

Interesting article about American efforts to counter Russia. It is the small stuff in this standoff that interests me, not just the bigger picture.

• That's kinda funny because I'm actually 15

How old do you have to be when that happens? Fifteen?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.