The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I'll PM it to ya.

Yes yes yes! where is it?

• That's gotta suck. :/

I dunno what else to say except that I'm sorry.

I'm really upset today so where I work we just hired a new girl and she seems really nice and funny, she loves writing like i do and it

• Symbolism and good writing = pretentious and meandering i guess.

J-Master posted: »

Kong Skull Island had the right idea as far as tone, personality, and pacing goes. It just needed a tighter script. Borezilla 2014 was ju

• Don't know if this will help, but I've also had a non-relationship before where we were so compatible except on the religious side.

I wound up marrying someone else who's even better for me. We're also don't share the same religious beliefs, but she doesn't care about that as much.

For now, I suggest being a nice example of a person who doesn't deserve to be hated.

I'm really upset today so where I work we just hired a new girl and she seems really nice and funny, she loves writing like i do and it

• Goddamn. LaMelo Ball actually just uttered the words, "beat that ni**a ass!" on live WWE programming.

• Does WWE have their new Chris Jericho?

(For those without 10-15yr old memories, he has a long history of being overheard saying inappropriate things on TV while in-ring)

CunningFox posted: »

Goddamn. LaMelo Ball actually just uttered the words, "beat that ni**a ass!" on live WWE programming.

• I think it's safe to say that WWE won't do another NBA guest appearance for a long time after this.

Johro posted: »

Does WWE have their new Chris Jericho? (For those without 10-15yr old memories, he has a long history of being overheard saying inappropriate things on TV while in-ring)

• Thanks. not that I think it could go anywhere anyway, not only is she a Mormon, but she's married too. lmao

That's gotta suck. I dunno what else to say except that I'm sorry.

• Sound advice, thanks Warp :)

WarpSpeed posted: »

Don't know if this will help, but I've also had a non-relationship before where we were so compatible except on the religious side. I wou

• I'm in a really weird standstill with my creativity. Might rant later, it'd feel good to get it out.

• I wonder if Winnie The Pooh 34 exists. I'm not looking it up. I'll continue wondering until a new topic arises in my mind.

Wait. Hamburgers from Hamburg I get, but calling Ham, ham, when it's from a totally different animal, sounds a bit too coincidental. WTF Germany?

• I searched up "Winnie the Pooh 34" because I thought you meant something along the lines of episode or book 34. Then, the results popped up and it dawned on me what you meant. Spoiler alert: there is.

Damn you, my innocent and naive mind.

Johro posted: »

I wonder if Winnie The Pooh 34 exists. I'm not looking it up. I'll continue wondering until a new topic arises in my mind. ... Wait.

• edited June 2017

I'll definitely read it, if you don't mind.

Wait, do I need to be familiar with the story of Until Dawn to understand it?

Hey guys? I need some help. Recently, I just finished writing my first fanfiction for...well, anything. It's an 12-chapter long AU for th

• MrJavaMrJava Banned

This was one of the reasons why I dont believe in religions anymore. Muslim people in my environment are always talking about how annoying the LGBT persons are. But they dont accept the fact that it is kind of a biologic situation that people have nothing to do with it. It is something that you are having when you born. Just ignore her. There are other people you can talk about stuff to.

In Turkey, this religion stuff is so annoying and so embarrasing. Consider yourself lucky :/

• MrJavaMrJava Banned

I cleaned and washed my budgie. He is just keep shaking. I feel like a nemesis now :/

• edited June 2017

Lol, someone uses the N word on a youtube comment, I reply and then I'm told to "Grow up, kid" as I said why use that word.

Well shit, for wanting to not use that, I must be an old man.

• my poor child

I searched up "Winnie the Pooh 34" because I thought you meant something along the lines of episode or book 34. Then, the results popped up and it dawned on me what you meant. Spoiler alert: there is. Damn you, my innocent and naive mind.

• Well your first problem right there is you read YouTube comments. The second problem is that you expected some sort of intellectual conversation.

Megumin posted: »

Lol, someone uses the N word on a youtube comment, I reply and then I'm told to "Grow up, kid" as I said why use that word. Well shit, for wanting to not use that, I must be an old man.

• Looks like Watchmojo doesn't even know the difference between rip off and taking inspiration. I gave a dislike right when I saw the thumbnail, I know they don't hate Uncharted but I hate how stupid they can be.

• edited June 2017

Honestly, fuck these religious brainwashed fools. They think that preaching an ancient piece of literature is gonna solve the world's problems and it just brings the rest of society down.

That really sucks that you started crushing. I know how hard it can be when looking for a same-sex partner (I'm gay fyi lol). The pool of people we have to choose from is very limited. But there's someone out there for everyone. I haven't found mine yet, but I won't stop searching :)

Personally, I would just keep my mouth shut and act like she said nothing. Just think that she's a child and she'll never understand XD

• Oh baby, stay away. That shit scares me.

Thanks. not that I think it could go anywhere anyway, not only is she a Mormon, but she's married too. lmao

• I want nothing to do with these types of bigots. If she is so flippant about saying such cruel things about people to someone she doesn't even know what does she keep to herself!

You should tell her your bi and watch her face transform into a smacked arse

• Saying the N word is fine unless you're using it in a racist context lmao. Context matters.

Megumin posted: »

Lol, someone uses the N word on a youtube comment, I reply and then I'm told to "Grow up, kid" as I said why use that word. Well shit, for wanting to not use that, I must be an old man.

• edited June 2017

Yeah, you do. It contains some MAJOR spoilers for it.

Sorry for the late reply, I was sleeping. :/
    Acheive250 posted: »

I'll definitely read it, if you don't mind. Wait, do I need to be familiar with the story of Until Dawn to understand it?

• enter image description here

fuck my internet history

• Look what you've done @Johro I hope you're proud

joshua007 posted: »

fuck my internet history

• edited June 2017

What have I done?
    (rhetorical)

• I couldn't find what I wanted in the supermarket so I went into a mini rage and sent a snarky product request. Today they PHONED me to say that they are taking it seriously and I cringed into oblivion

• I can handle all artificial fruit flavors except for grape. It tastes disgusting to me.

• YES!!!!! I won the "21" Survival+ mode in Resident Evil 7 Banned Footage DLC and it's the last trophy I got from it. It was a pain in the ass to play through it but I finally made it. Now I'm 100% ready for "Not A Hero" DLC.

• Yeah, im grateful that I live in a place where I'm not really looked down upon for liking both genders. Not everyone is so lucky :(

MrJava posted: »

This was one of the reasons why I dont believe in religions anymore. Muslim people in my environment are always talking about how annoying t

• It really does suck doesn't it? its not like we can choose who we like!

I'll take your advice. Its funny because she was so perfect and we just clicked but it seemed too good to be true, haha

colbyjack posted: »

Honestly, fuck these religious brainwashed fools. They think that preaching an ancient piece of literature is gonna solve the world's proble

• That would be hilarious :D

I want nothing to do with these types of bigots. If she is so flippant about saying such cruel things about people to someone she doesn't ev

• I'll stay away like the plague <3

colbyjack posted: »

Oh baby, stay away. That shit scares me.

• edited June 2017

Played Oxenfree for the first time. I couldn't help but hear Kenny (TWD) and Sasha (TfTB) talking to each other all the time Jonas and Alex talked.

• Because severely handicapped people can totally get jobs..

BigBlindMax posted: »

"Let them eat cake" she said.

• edited June 2017

However, it really doesn't change the fact that it's offensive no matter what, considering it's a word which has been invented for the sole purpose of degrading black people, especially during their major time of getting slaved.

But yeah, I do agree that context matters, but it's a word that shouldn't even be used in the first place, if ya ask me.

Saying the N word is fine unless you're using it in a racist context lmao. Context matters.

• tbh blue raspberry tastes like toxic waste to me

I can handle all artificial fruit flavors except for grape. It tastes disgusting to me.

• However, it really doesn't change the fact that it's offensive no matter what,

No, it isn't.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

However, it really doesn't change the fact that it's offensive no matter what, considering it's a word which has been invented for the sole

Sign in to comment in this discussion.