The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I'm pretty sure Laura Bailey (Fiona's voice actress) does not voice any character in Oxenfree.

Erin Yvette, who voices Bonnie (TWD), does voice the leading character.

fallandir posted: »

Played Oxenfree for the first time. I couldn't help but hear Kenny (TWD) and Sasha (TfTB) talking to each other all the time Jonas and Alex talked.

• What Richwalk said, Erin Yvette was the voice of Alex, not Laura Bailey. What you're hearing is Kenny and Bonnie/Molly/Sasha/Vicki Vale talk to each other.

fallandir posted: »

Played Oxenfree for the first time. I couldn't help but hear Kenny (TWD) and Sasha (TfTB) talking to each other all the time Jonas and Alex talked.

• Oh yeah, I meant Sasha.

RichWalk23 posted: »

I'm pretty sure Laura Bailey (Fiona's voice actress) does not voice any character in Oxenfree. Erin Yvette, who voices Bonnie (TWD), does voice the leading character.

• I just got home from a trip, only to find a new friend waiting for me that was rescued while I was away.

enter image description here

(Posting it here 'cause I named it Clem)

• I was swimming with my brother and some of our cousins, and I was at the deep end of the pool, (only 8 ft, but still). My two year old niece runs over, and I get her sitting on the ladder. I'm doing goofy shit, slimbing up the ladder a little ways, she pushes me, and I oversell it. Fall flat back off of the ladder, the whole nine yards. I pretend to get mad, storm up the ladder, she pushes me again. Rense and repeat. I do tihs a bunch of times, until she finally gets tired of it. She likes to jump off onto her Dad on that side of the pool, but her Dad is a 6'4 man that can swim incredibly well. She decided my 5'11 doggy paddlin' ass is just as good. I could tell what she was trying to do, "No, don't jump Jane!" Jane, being the two year old she is, is kind of dumb. She Macho Man Randy Savage elbow drops me, but I catch her. Unfortunately, I also accidentally kick off the side of the pool.

oh no

I'm kicking my legs like a mad man, and using my one free arm to try and keep us up. Well, I kept her up. I'm holding her up out of the water with a single arm, but the water is well over my head. I'm trying my damndest to swim to a pool edge, but I can't see shit so I keep throwing my free arm out to see if I'm near an edge. The whole time I'm basically fighting for my life I'm like, "My brother will probably see me over here fucking dying and help me." Like a true big brother, he did not. I finally get to the edge, set the girl down, and come up for some air. I couldn't hear shit while under the water, but I assumed she was freaking out. I assumed my family on the short side was rushing to our rescue. Both of these were false assumptions. I look over at my cousins and brother, and they seem to not have even noticed. My niece is running for the ladder, "Again!"

"No!" I said, "Never again!"

She then cried.

Thus is life.

• WatchMojo just doesn't know jack shit in general

AronDracula posted: »

Looks like Watchmojo doesn't even know the difference between rip off and taking inspiration. I gave a dislike right when I saw the thumbnail, I know they don't hate Uncharted but I hate how stupid they can be.

• He/she's (I assume she cause you named it Clem) cute.

I just got home from a trip, only to find a new friend waiting for me that was rescued while I was away. (Posting it here 'cause I named it Clem)

• edited June 2017

At least they're not Buzzfeed. Buzzfeed's dumber than a sack of macaroni and cheese.

WatchMojo just doesn't know jack shit in general

• edited June 2017

I thought you were quoting the lyrics to Killer Queen for a second.

BigBlindMax posted: »

"Let them eat cake" she said.

• So adorable! i'm glad she was rescued and not bought :)

I just got home from a trip, only to find a new friend waiting for me that was rescued while I was away. (Posting it here 'cause I named it Clem)

• Omg I love it when this happens XD

In any family gathering, I have to be the babysitter and my stress level goes to a max.

I remember one time at this wedding in a barn, a kid was drinking the bug repelent and this other kid was about to jump out of the window of the barn. I don't think I've been so scared in my life XD it was a blur, but they both are alive to this day XD

I was swimming with my brother and some of our cousins, and I was at the deep end of the pool, (only 8 ft, but still). My two year old niece

• So I got some crazy news followed by horrible news.

So I guess my aunt discovered that she was 4 months pregnant a while ago. It was an accident; she's 46. She already has a 10 year old, so this was pretty shaking news.

Two days later, I got word that she miscarried. It was so horrible. To get wonderful news one day and horrible the next, it just... rocks me to my core.

• Damn, that's rough. I'm sorry to hear that.

BTW, I heard about what happened to your finger. I'm sorry about that too.
    colbyjack posted: »

So I got some crazy news followed by horrible news. So I guess my aunt discovered that she was 4 months pregnant a while ago. It was an a

• I'd say they're equally moronic and terrible companies.

At least they're not Buzzfeed. Buzzfeed's dumber than a sack of macaroni and cheese.

• Miscarriages are awful, I'm sorry to hear that..

So I got some crazy news followed by horrible news. So I guess my aunt discovered that she was 4 months pregnant a while ago. It was an a

• Hope the repellent didn't have DEET in it, or the one who drank it might have some strange looking kids!

Omg I love it when this happens XD In any family gathering, I have to be the babysitter and my stress level goes to a max. I remember

• Fucking hell, I love that song. Now I'm gonna think of Kellyanne Conway when I hear it.

I thought you were quoting the lyrics to Killer Queen for a second.

• What's really depressing is that a lot of Medicaid recipients already work full time and simply can't get coverage.

Because severely handicapped people can totally get jobs..

• It's so dumb.

BigBlindMax posted: »

What's really depressing is that a lot of Medicaid recipients already work full time and simply can't get coverage.

• a kid was drinking the bug repelent and this other kid was about to jump out of the window of the barn.

they both are alive to this day

Omg I love it when this happens XD In any family gathering, I have to be the babysitter and my stress level goes to a max. I remember

• edited June 2017

DELETED

• What's new pussycat?

• That's awful. My condolences.

• The fact that I got a copy of China Daily with my Washington Post this morning somewhat angers me.

• Looks like Playstation + is getting better. May had Tales from the Borderlands, June had Life is Strange and Killing Floor 2 and July now has Until Dawn and Game of Thrones.

• I appreciate that. Operating with my finger has been difficult, but I'll make it. :)

Damn, that's rough. I'm sorry to hear that. BTW, I heard about what happened to your finger. I'm sorry about that too.

• I appreciate your sentiment :)

Miscarriages are awful, I'm sorry to hear that..

• Thank you :) after there's a storm, there's a rainbow.

That's awful. My condolences.

• I just found out I passed my exams... Whoa life is going to be more boooring now just give me the rope -_-

• My family sucks. That's all I have on my mind atm.

• man i really dont care about this games but they were so cheap i just had to get them. Shadow of Modor and God of War 3 remaster. i got them for like basically 9 bucks. i kinda want to get madden 17. i normally dont buy madden cuz its the same shit but its 9.99 that price its actually what it should be as its only a roster update.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

For some reason your poses reminded me of this.

• Shadow of Mordor is fantastic. You won't regret buying it. Just playing around with all the orcs is fun enough.

jamex1223 posted: »

man i really dont care about this games but they were so cheap i just had to get them. Shadow of Modor and God of War 3 remaster. i got them

• So Macron received lately Poutine in Versailles.
    Now he wants to make a congress in Versailles. Meanwhile many of his ministers are putting pressures to journalists to not talk about the cases of several ministers involved in favoritism, corruption and all: Bayrou, Ferrand, Penicaud and so on..

He invited Trump for the 14th July.

Meanwhile journalists make these titles:

Because JUPITER is the fucking name of our president now.

Please help us. Somehow.

• <3 I'm always here if u need to chat

I appreciate your sentiment

• What happened?

My family sucks. That's all I have on my mind atm.

• This was EXACTLY why I did it.

OzzyUK posted: »

For some reason your poses reminded me of this.

• Nothing; they're just over-bearably annoying. And some of them don't know how to act like...goddamn, decent human beings.

What happened?

• One of my step-father's friends was arrested for being bisexual and torturing 2 of his friends, he is american and was so nice to me. This is the second time I've met a nice person only to end up getting arrested. Fun Fact: two people I've known and got arrested are both americans.

• I thought you hated LiS my son

AronDracula posted: »

Looks like Playstation + is getting better. May had Tales from the Borderlands, June had Life is Strange and Killing Floor 2 and July now has Until Dawn and Game of Thrones.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.