The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• well some of them arent marvel, so yeah.

huh, since when has TASM been getting hate and civil war? eh whatever

Well let's see: * Age of Ultron was terrible and poorly written * Thor: The Dark World was boring * Ant-Man was disappointing thanks

• I severely doubt it's worse than Amazing Spider-Man movies.

I severely doubt it.

• Oh for sure.

AronDracula posted: »

I severely doubt it's worse than Amazing Spider-Man movies.

• We're talking about Disney XD era.

The cartoons though are actually bad. Spectacular Spider-Man and Avengers EMH, though.

• They were on Disney XD too.

We're talking about Disney XD era.

• The Amazing(ly Shitty) Spider-Man 2 will always be the worst Spidey movie IMO. It fails as both a faithful adaptation (OF MY FAVORITE SPIDER-MAN COMIC, NO LESS!) and a movie in general.

I severely doubt it.

• Aw man I completely forgot Spectacular Spider-Man was on there. I always watched it on WB Kids when it came on on saturday mornings. Season 2 i just watched on youtube

They were on Disney XD too.

• Happy 150th Canada, you sexy momma you.

• That's just great. My youtube notifications don't work anymore.

• Telltale has never clearly answered that question.

enter image description here

papai46 posted: »

WHAT IS WARP DRIVE SUPPOSED TO DO?

• "Mass Effect Andromeda Won't Have Single Player DLC"? Well Fuck! That's Bad For EA!

• Sourcing Kotaku for ALL your quotes isn't a good practice. Some of this is true, some isn't.

• But is it true or not? I mean this could be Fake News!! But I feel EA And Bioware are not focusing much or talking about DLC for Single Player.

Johro posted: »

Sourcing Kotaku for ALL your quotes isn't a good practice. Some of this is true, some isn't.

• Unfortunately, the report about single player DLC is looking like it may be correct. All the Mass Effect franchise members(the ones whom went from Edmonton to help Montreal) have been ignoring all inquiries about DLC. The only glimmer at this point is that they "are not done working on the future of Andromeda" and recently made another Quarian tease(but that could just be more multiplayer).

strwar3 posted: »

But is it true or not? I mean this could be Fake News!! But I feel EA And Bioware are not focusing much or talking about DLC for Single Player.

• Most disappointing game of this year so far, eh?

• Oh Versus XIII. The game I wish I could play, yet never will.

• Im so interested in joining an interactive GoT fanfic but i have no idea what/how :(

• Well the marketing has been pretty bad but at the very least I can expect Homecoming to be solid but kind of bland and by the numbers like Dr.Strange.

I severely doubt it.

• I have been reading forum of thrones for 2 years I think and it has always been very good, but it is also veeery long already ( the first book is nearly finished) so you would have a lot of catching up to do but there are summarys of all the chapters. Nymerias war is also very good and a bit shorter, I would recommend both althou I like forum of thrones a bit more.

Im so interested in joining an interactive GoT fanfic but i have no idea what/how

• I wish I could join a new one, I think those stories have a lot of people waiting to join anyway ):

Nolonius posted: »

I have been reading forum of thrones for 2 years I think and it has always been very good, but it is also veeery long already ( the first bo

• So my two angelfish just laid eggs. Going to have a bunch of baby angels swimming around the tank. :smile:

• Ok so today I saw the CUTEST gay couple as I was with my friends in a parking lot. I'm very sexually frustrated and I had to slap myself like crazy to not cry XD they saw me and I just made things worse on myself.

I WILL FIND SOMEONE SOMEDAY, I WILL OK IT'S FINE I'M FINE

• Love Is Everywhere!! Don t Worry @CooCooCole :)

CooCooCole posted: »

Ok so today I saw the CUTEST gay couple as I was with my friends in a parking lot. I'm very sexually frustrated and I had to slap myself lik

• I really appreciate that :) I just have slow my role and take a breath. It'll come.

strwar3 posted: »

Love Is Everywhere!! Don t Worry @CooCooCole

• edited July 2017

Recently, I just bought something called Wallpaper Engine on Steam, and it's pretty frickin' amazing.

It can give you a fully-animated wallpaper on your computer (and I mean it moves). Some even have audio.

If anyone has 5 dollars on Steam, buy it. It's fun.

• if today goes any worse i might actually just scream.

• Found a copy of the grimoire of armadel on a wall, interesting book. Looks nice with my other tomes too maybe there are demons at work.

• Screaming is very healthy. I did that today multiple times.

if today goes any worse i might actually just scream.

• I'm always here if u need someone to talk to

if today goes any worse i might actually just scream.

• Thanks, I really appreciate that, but I think I gotta deal with shit alone this time around.

I'm always here if u need someone to talk to

• How far is she into the show?

Adamiks posted: »

My mom loves The Walking Dead TV show, so i showed her the game. She was complaining about how boring and dumb it is, yet she was getting so

• Here's the deal.

I completely agree with you on Marvel movies in every single aspect, right down to the delivery of your words. But the shitkicker is as follows:

Everybody and their mamas disagree with us. These highly rated reviews shouldn't surprise you in the slightest. Whether you enjoy Marvel movies or not, these sons of bitches are universally loved by just about everyone dwelling the planet today. It'd be an even bigger shock if it got a shit review if I'm being fair here.

I don't care for most of their movies that much, but this is just the way shit is.

uh huh. whatever you say buddy

• Fair enough. Personally though, I don't think anyone's wrong for disagreeing with us. If they love the Marvel movies that much they have every right to, and hey, I'm genuinely happy they can find enjoyment in it. I personally, much like you, just don't see the hype.

Here's the deal. I completely agree with you on Marvel movies in every single aspect, right down to the delivery of your words. But the s

• Your vocal cords beg to differ.

CooCooCole posted: »

Screaming is very healthy. I did that today multiple times.

• So due to my depression rearing it's head again I haven't been waking up on time for work, and I always get out the door late. I'm supposed to leave by 8:45 to get into the store to set up by 9:30, after buying drinks and such, so today I set my alarm for 7:45, and made the volume loud as fucking possible. So the alarm goes off, I finally wake up on time, get dressed and ready to go, all that shit, and then I realize that it's Sunday, I don't leave until 11:30 on Sunday because work doesn't start til' 12:00.

Fuck my life.

• edited July 2017

Sadly, I doubt there's going to be a new one anytime soon, with how inactive the GoT section of the forum has become in general. I'd love it of course, but well, perhaps once/if Season 2 is actually happening there might be more activity in that section again. That said, I believe I am in a good position to speak about the interactive fanfics that currently exist, so if you have any questions on them, how to join them or how to catch up with them or anything related, then ask and I will be happy to answer :)

I wish I could join a new one, I think those stories have a lot of people waiting to join anyway ):

• Well, at least now you know it'll work next time! :)

So due to my depression rearing it's head again I haven't been waking up on time for work, and I always get out the door late. I'm supposed

• You currently run a story, right? do you know if it's pretty difficult to join?

Sadly, I doubt there's going to be a new one anytime soon, with how inactive the GoT section of the forum has become in general. I'd love it

• Understood. I wish you the best!

Thanks, I really appreciate that, but I think I gotta deal with shit alone this time around.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.