The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Spider-Man 3 definitely isn't the best of the trilogy. It'll always be Spider-Man 2. I was just saying that 3 is pretty solid.

AChicken posted: »

Yeah, I thought the movie was good, but not the best of the trilogy. I just didn't like how Venom was underused, and only present for the la

• Hell yea my boy.

Personally, I was just, like, "whatever" at the dancing Peter part. I didn't laugh OR cringe at it; I just didn't give a shit lol. But yeah, the good stuff in Spider-Man 3 is FUCKING AMAZING. Sandman's backstory, the action, the music, etc.

• Oh my god, I was thinking the same today when I was watching a clip

Yo so after rewatching the OG Spider-Man trilogy over the weekend I genuinely can't see all the hate behind Spider-Man 3. Other than the cas

• So uh, a bit of embarrassing thing happened recently. I might've -- through playing too many video games (Overwatch and playing with my friend exclusively) along helping family with heavy tasks (I'm literally the most able-bodied member of my family), very frequent dish washing and cooking, along with my own job delivering papers -- seemed to have overused my dominant arm to the point that I most likely seemed to have developed tennis elbow based on what I looked up online.

My elbow is the most in pain but it extends to my forearm and wrist, and my shoulder happens to ache as well. It's not severe pain it's noticeable enough that I can tell my right arm is weaker than the other. So yeah, I fucked up. I'm currently using my left hand to type and use the mouse to at least search and use the web. Guess I won't be playing games... or drawing as much as I would like for a while. Yeee~! I'm gonna make a appointment with the doc to see if it really is tennis elbow and what I can do.

Anyway how's everyone doing? I haven't been on the forums as much as I've used to. lol

• Lol I love the dancing emo Peter. He just looks so dumb doing it and that's the point.

Personally, I was just, like, "whatever" at the dancing Peter part. I didn't laugh OR cringe at it; I just didn't give a shit lol. But yeah, the good stuff in Spider-Man 3 is FUCKING AMAZING. Sandman's backstory, the action, the music, etc.

• So i'm going to the doctor tomorrow to see about the sharp pains in my stomach. they're so bad I dont even want to get out of my bed >~<

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited July 2017

Didn't you pay attention to the instruction manual warnings to not play games for more than a few hours in one sitting?!? ;)

So uh, a bit of embarrassing thing happened recently. I might've -- through playing too many video games (Overwatch and playing with my frie

• To be honest, I've never even thought there were even physical dangers in gaming. xD Lesson learned!

Didn't you pay attention to the instruction manual warnings to not play games for more than a few hours in one sitting?!?

• It'll go away, with good treatment and enough rest you'll be fine! :3 But yeah they're a bitch. ._.

So i'm going to the doctor tomorrow to see about the sharp pains in my stomach. they're so bad I dont even want to get out of my bed >~<

• Was it the clip of the Spidey's first black suit transformation? Because that scene is amazing.

Oh my god, I was thinking the same today when I was watching a clip

• I'm currently free from any coursework deadlines and college pressures and now I feel really odd, I genuinely miss the stress I'd feel when I would have to submit something in a few hours. I hate being content for some strange reason. I feel nothing.

*probably lost it completely

• Hope ya get better.

So i'm going to the doctor tomorrow to see about the sharp pains in my stomach. they're so bad I dont even want to get out of my bed >~<

• Both my grandparents had Chrons disease so you can imagine how scary it is :\ but thank you!

I'm hoping it's not chrons and just IBS or something

It'll go away, with good treatment and enough rest you'll be fine! But yeah they're a bitch. ._.

Hope ya get better.

• No problem. :)

thanks

• People are so overreacting. There are lot of amazing scenes like Sandman's transformation, Black Spidey vs Sandman in the subway, Peter getting rid of the suit, Harry and Spidey team working, Spidey getting Eddie out of the suit and Harry's death etc. It also didn't have a shit sequel baiting like TASM2.

Andrew Garfield is the most overrated actor for Spider-Man in live action. Other than being funny, he delivered absolutely NOTHING. Also, he is the worst actor for portrayal of Peter Parker.

Yo so after rewatching the OG Spider-Man trilogy over the weekend I genuinely can't see all the hate behind Spider-Man 3. Other than the cas

• Also, he is the worst actor for portrayal of Peter Parker.

Yeah, that's the weird thing. While Tobey is a fantastic Peter Parker, he drags his feet just a bit as Spidey as he doesn't do the whole quips and fast reaction thing. Andrew Garfield is a fucking godawful Peter Parker and is the worst choice possible, but as Spidey he nails a lot of the scenes he's in.

AronDracula posted: »

People are so overreacting. There are lot of amazing scenes like Sandman's transformation, Black Spidey vs Sandman in the subway, Peter gett

• Do your best to rest it 'til you get to see doc.

So uh, a bit of embarrassing thing happened recently. I might've -- through playing too many video games (Overwatch and playing with my frie

• MrJavaMrJava Banned

Sorry to hear that. I hope it will go away in no time.

• MrJavaMrJava Banned

IBS is scary as well. Chron's is much way worse, tho.

Both my grandparents had Chrons disease so you can imagine how scary it is but thank you! I'm hoping it's not chrons and just IBS or something

• Thanks! i hope so too.

MrJava posted: »

Sorry to hear that. I hope it will go away in no time.

• one more day and i'm off work for 4 days. just one more...

• I'm not sure if this proves gods existence, or if it disproves it.

Either way, I did not hit her

Why am I just learning about this? This is going to be the greatest movie of all time.

• enter image description here

one more day and i'm off work for 4 days. just one more...

• This. Is. Art.
    The noises, the facial expressions, running. This guy...

• If flesh could crawl;
    My skin would fall;
    From off my bones;
    And run away from here...

• edited July 2017

I PM'ed you both. Have fun!

EDIT: Just try to not overuse it. The mods don't like that and theres a reason the method to writing in color is a secret ;)

Dan7Bip5 posted: »

I finally found out how to write in color!

• edited July 2017

Going to get Ruby Rose 'Rose emblem' as a tattoo

• Happy Birthday America

• It is nawt true, it is bullshit, I did nawt hit her.

I DID NAWT.

Megumin posted: »

I'm not sure if this proves gods existence, or if it disproves it. Either way, I did not hit her

• Thanks,I surely will!

WarpSpeed posted: »

Do your best to rest it 'til you get to see doc.

• I had to take my dog back to the vet yesterday to have his anal glands checked up again. My lift left me high and dry with little warning so I had to walk the whole fucking way it was about 7 miles altogether and like a idiot I wore flip flops.

It wasn't all bad though because while I had a nice footbath my boyfriend went for a walk and found me a bmx! Im only just learning to ride so this is great it just needs a seat, a new wheel and the brakes need fixing c: im learning on a stunt bmx so its a amazing coincidence

• I hope you can appreciate this

It is nawt true, it is bullshit, I did nawt hit her. I DID NAWT.

• So... I just finished The Last of Us and it is officially my all-time favorite game... ever.

Something little that I noticed is that when you hop off of Callus, Joel says "I'll be back." and Ellie replies with "I'll be here." which, in case you forgot, Petra, who is voiced by the same actress as Ellie, says the exact same line to Jesse in Minecraft: Story Mode Episode 3.... So I thought that was neat, even if it seems unintentional.

I'm going to get Left Behind but I was wondering what the difference is in purchasing the Left Behind DLC as a standalone or as an add-on?
    Do you still get trophies?
    The normal version is over 5GB whilst the standalone version is only around 500MB and I don't have enough space for the normal version... So, would it hurt to purchase the standalone version even though I have the full game?

• I think that both versions will be the same size in the end. the 500mb might be because it has download and play so after downloading 500mb you can start it up and keep downloading the rest in the background.

So... I just finished The Last of Us and it is officially my all-time favorite game... ever. Something little that I noticed is that when

• edited July 2017

Aw man, so either way they're both gonna be over 5GB? But that's not far from how much the full game uses... It... doesn't... make... sense, isn't it a smaller story?

I think that both versions will be the same size in the end. the 500mb might be because it has download and play so after downloading 500mb you can start it up and keep downloading the rest in the background.

• Wow, already!?

It has the most perfect ending possible, right? What did you think of the winter section? I thought it was the best part of the whole game. The climax was amazing and the ending was very brave. What do you think about Joel's "decision"?

So... I just finished The Last of Us and it is officially my all-time favorite game... ever. Something little that I noticed is that when

Sign in to comment in this discussion.