The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I’m sorry to hear that. Trust me though even though you fell shitty it’s not your fault. Same thing happened with me I go to my friends part every year but no matter how much I asked him he didn’t say anything about the party and I’m not sure he even had a party. I still got to spend it with my family but regardless I know a lot of people who also spent it alone because of my friend. You might want to try your best to ask your cousin what was going on that’s what I did with my friend.

Kenny/Lee posted: »

Well happy fucking Fourth of July! I don't know about any of you on this website, but I'm spending it alone. Everyone else I know is out par

• I'm overloaded with mods on the Xbox version so I've limited myself to a handful on the PC version. It's good because I feel like I'm cheating on the Xbox version since I can just spawn in any weapon or armor. And I've had to get creative with the settlements on the PC version since I don't have 10+ workshop mods cancelling each other out.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I better stay away from mods this time, though, considering I'll download over 50 mods like for Fallout 3 and New Vegas.

• Gherman's a pretty great boss regardless of difficulty though.

Anyway, I'm glad you had a good time my dude! I'm actually about to start replaying BB today.

• I like it too

I think I'm one of the few who actually likes Wattpad.

• he is a pretty good boss, its fun but idk, maybe it was too easy because i already went up the dlc bosses so maybe that made it easier? lol idk moon presence was def a let down. this great one got shitted on meanwhile orphan was just abusing me lol.

great game, i wonder if i can make my weapons stronger than 10+? i mean im just sliding thru the first stage of ng+ but im sure enemies wil take more damage as the game get higher in level so im wondering if my weapon can get stronger..

Gherman's a pretty great boss regardless of difficulty though. Anyway, I'm glad you had a good time my dude! I'm actually about to start replaying BB today.

• edited July 2017

he is a pretty good boss, its fun but idk, maybe it was too easy because i already went up the dlc bosses so maybe that made it easier? lol idk moon presence was def a let down. this great one got shitted on meanwhile orphan was just abusing me lol.

great game, i wonder if i can make my weapons stronger than 10+? i mean im just sliding thru the first stage of ng+ but im sure enemies wil take more damage as the game get higher in level so im wondering if my weapon can get stronger..

btw, im sure i didnt put a spoiler tag on this post, did it do it automatically??..

Gherman's a pretty great boss regardless of difficulty though. Anyway, I'm glad you had a good time my dude! I'm actually about to start replaying BB today.

• i wonder if i can make my weapons stronger than 10+

Nope, but weapons in the BloodSouls series have a system called "scaling", and that means depending on how high certain stats are, your weapons do extra/bonus damage. So raising your strength/skill stats should boost your weapon's power a bit. If not that, there should be a few runes that boost attack damage or bloodgems that add special elemental damage. But I'm 90% sure you've probably figured that out.

btw, im sure i didnt put a spoiler tag on this post, did it do it automatically??..

Might've been a mod due to the fear that someone would have their BB experience soiled. Not sure.

jamex1223 posted: »

he is a pretty good boss, its fun but idk, maybe it was too easy because i already went up the dlc bosses so maybe that made it easier? lol

• hey mods, i'd like to know why you guys are deleting peaceful and calm short political discussions in the whatever's on your mind thread yet STILL not giving us a thread to discuss these things. i know it's most likely not at all the case, but it seems an awful lot like you guys are silencing freedom of speech. now if a political discussion is going south and causing discourse between two members or sharing harmful viewpoints, i'd 100% understand removing it. but some of the politically driven things strwar3 and i have spoken about have been COMPLETELY peaceful. i'd like at least an explanation and not a half-assed, vague youtube style talk. feel free to delete this comment though if you feel i'm being rude. i don't care either way but i'm pals with people on here that are bothered by this.

• @MetallicaRules, seeing Metallica today!

• [removed]

hey mods, i'd like to know why you guys are deleting peaceful and calm short political discussions in the whatever's on your mind thread yet

• In light of our evaluation of the forum culture here recently, we saw that political discussions were not often generating constructive or positive discussions (which isn't helped by how toxic political culture currently is in real life). We've been trying to steer away from political discussions until we can get a better idea of how to encourage good discussions, what acceptable standards would be, etc.

hey mods, i'd like to know why you guys are deleting peaceful and calm short political discussions in the whatever's on your mind thread yet

• edited July 2017

@ClemyClooAndBabyboo They deleted my comment over something I said(Which was nothing at all) This is starting become insane. I even said throw a dog a bone,but I guess instead of a bone it's more a delete than a bone.Come onnnnnnn. Well I hope we a good system to talk about political issues but you don't have to delete my comment if it's rude in someway then delete

• yeah, okay, well imo that's a really petty and lazy way to deal with it. i guess i'll just filter myself 10 times more than i do.

In light of our evaluation of the forum culture here recently, we saw that political discussions were not often generating constructive or p

• Well guess we will have wait but it sucks

yeah, okay, well imo that's a really petty and lazy way to deal with it. i guess i'll just filter myself 10 times more than i do.

• Enjoy the show, it'll be some of the best two hours of your life.

@MetallicaRules, seeing Metallica today!

• edited July 2017

enter image description here
    Never forget FF15;)

enter image description here

One of the best expierence I had in years still playing it after release!

• enter image description here

fight me yo i dare you i'll lose

• Glad to hear it wasn't anything serious.

It was IBS

• I hope the best for you :)

It was IBS

• I wouldn't say IBS isn't serious XD Definitley not as bad as Chron's though.

Glad to hear it wasn't anything serious.

• edited July 2017

By "not serious", I mean not a MAJOR issue like stomach cancer or pregnancy or some shit like that. IBS can go away, even if just temporarily, by drinking ginger ale or something.

CooCooCole posted: »

I wouldn't say IBS isn't serious XD Definitley not as bad as Chron's though.

• That's fucking terrible.

In light of our evaluation of the forum culture here recently, we saw that political discussions were not often generating constructive or p

• Mods on the Xbox

I'm overloaded with mods on the Xbox version so I've limited myself to a handful on the PC version. It's good because I feel like I'm cheati

• Yah. I posted something like this on the TWD Meme and fun thread and it was taken down. I went a little overboard with the colors. :D

Dan7Bip5 posted: »

I PM'ed you both. Have fun! EDIT: Just try to not overuse it. The mods don't like that and theres a reason the method to writing in color is a secret

• If people were more civil, we'd be more inclined to bring those types of discussions back here sooner.

papai46 posted: »

That's fucking terrible.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited July 2017

We tried other approaches over the last year and a half before resorting to this, but those other approaches didn't really work so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

yeah, okay, well imo that's a really petty and lazy way to deal with it. i guess i'll just filter myself 10 times more than i do.

• pregnancy

that would have been very odd

By "not serious", I mean not a MAJOR issue like stomach cancer or pregnancy or some shit like that. IBS can go away, even if just temporarily, by drinking ginger ale or something.

• I know right? No fatty foods or carbonated drinks for meeee

Glad to hear it wasn't anything serious.

• thanks! :)

CooCooCole posted: »

I hope the best for you

• :joy: It would, wouldn't it?

pregnancy that would have been very odd

• My face is birth control

It would, wouldn't it?

• MrJavaMrJava Banned

The feeling you become happy that it is not a Chron's but the moment you realized that it is way worse as well.

Anyway, at least it is not a Chron's. Take care of yourself and be careful about what you eat.

It was IBS

• MrJavaMrJava Banned

Dont mean to worry you but it actually happened in my country I saw it on news :D

pregnancy that would have been very odd

• My personality is, too.

My face is birth control

• I must have more Sandwich! To youtube!

• Pregnancy happened? oh no the horror

MrJava posted: »

Dont mean to worry you but it actually happened in my country I saw it on news

• thanks, ha

MrJava posted: »

The feeling you become happy that it is not a Chron's but the moment you realized that it is way worse as well. Anyway, at least it is not a Chron's. Take care of yourself and be careful about what you eat.

• Anyway, I hope your stomach'll be alright.

I know right? No fatty foods or carbonated drinks for meeee

• Yah. :( I was weird and when my family decided to go out to watch the fireworks I decided to stay home.

What is wrong with me? I love fireworks!

Kenny/Lee posted: »

Well happy fucking Fourth of July! I don't know about any of you on this website, but I'm spending it alone. Everyone else I know is out par

Sign in to comment in this discussion.