The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Golly, I don't remember seeing that girl with the star earrings in the game. She looks a lot like Luna though ;)

joshua007 posted: »

Never forget FF15;) One of the best expierence I had in years still playing it after release!

• Well...about to play Game of Thrones for the 1st time and I haven't seen the show yet. Anything I should know about the series before playing?

• I'm pretty hyped... but also... sad...

Ekelund21 posted: »

Always great to see more people playing that game, how hyped are you for part II now?

• Just found a video of my chorus class singing!

• @MichaelBP the new Prey is really fucking good despite everything.

• edited July 2017

Wow, my neighborhood's got, like, the shittiest power box on the face of the planet. It's not even fucking stormy outside yet my power still goes out.

Right now, I'm on an open connection and my laptop's about to run out of juice.

EDIT: Whew, my power's back.

• Well I didn't get the PC version until a few months ago and I can't get all of my Xbox mods on the PC from the same place. Some I have to get through Bethesda's site, some from Nexus mods, and some aren't available so I figured I'd just stick to the console version where I already have most of the DLC.

papai46 posted: »

Mods on the Xbox

• I often stroke my goatee when bored. Am I evil?

• ...Do you also like to hold a cat in your arms?

Johro posted: »

I often stroke my goatee when bored. Am I evil?

• I could, I do not own one though. Fun fact: Male cats tend to like me more for some reason.

...Do you also like to hold a cat in your arms?

• Dont get attached to anyone

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

Well...about to play Game of Thrones for the 1st time and I haven't seen the show yet. Anything I should know about the series before playing?

• edited July 2017

...A cat kidnapper does sound pretty evil to me! :P

I could, I do not own one though. Fun fact: Male cats tend to like me more for some reason.

• edited July 2017

...Another way to tell is; do you find yourself bursting out in a sort-of maniacal, evil laughter when you see a child drop their ice-cream on the ground?

EDIT: Okay... I'm pretty bored right now... X_X

• Here we go! I couldn't help it! XD
    Can't we drive?

joshua007 posted: »

Never forget FF15;) One of the best expierence I had in years still playing it after release!

• edited July 2017

I just noticed, Ignis is giving the figure...

Here we go! I couldn't help it! XD

• :D

Acheive250 posted: »

I just noticed, Ignis is giving the figure...

• Nah, I do the same thing and I'm not evil.

• [removed]

• Only the evilest of people think they aren't evil.

Nah, I do the same thing and I'm not evil.

• Soo, I downloaded Twine, a free "Choose your own adventure" story maker and I'm debating whether or not to post my first game here.

It was just a test to see how the software works. It's pretty silly...

• A good friend of mine's older sister started hitting on me two days ago at the gym. At first I didn't even know she was his sister, but then I came home and saw a picture of them together.
    I like her, she's a bigger nerd than I am and now I don't know what to do. It feels so weird... Will he get mad at me? Will he be ok with it?

• A relative of my has IBS, so I can sympathize.

I hope you do well regardless.

It was IBS

• This is not a political focused thread, so please avoid posting politics here. This is just a casual chat thread.

• I was watching the news and apparently hypnosis is a effective treatment option for that. Regardless, hope you do well.

It was IBS

• I finished Episode 2 yesterday and now I regret getting attached to a few characters.

Dont get attached to anyone

• Yes, Master!

This is not a political focused thread, so please avoid posting politics here. This is just a casual chat thread.

• @MetallicaRules, seeing Metallica today!

• I watched John Wolfe playing the original Silent Hill and it hurts me that I never played any Silent Hill games. With the cancellation of Silent Hills, Konami firing Kojima, using the "Silent Hill" name on a fucking slot machine and the shitty PS3/Xbox360 ports for SH 2 and 3, I highly doubt this franchise is going to be alive again and I should own a good PC to play the previous games.

• If I had a goatee I'm pretty sure I'd do the same thing

• It'll be back. Konami has a history of giving their franchises a little break. Metal Gear had a break, so did Castlevania.

AronDracula posted: »

I watched John Wolfe playing the original Silent Hill and it hurts me that I never played any Silent Hill games. With the cancellation of Si

• Me as well.

If I had a goatee I'm pretty sure I'd do the same thing

• edited July 2017

But without Kojima, there is no coming back for Silent Hill and Metal Gear. Look at the latest Metal Gear installment, Metal Gear Survive, this is NOT Metal Gear at all, it's just a rip-off of Left 4 Dead and The Last of Us, a MGSV copy with zombies in it, even if it looks really fun. After everything Konami has done in 2015-2016, they don't deserve forgiveness. Death Stranding is the one which deserves to be sold well, not Metal Gear Survive. Also, from what I heard, Team Silent has fallen apart.

It'll be back. Konami has a history of giving their franchises a little break. Metal Gear had a break, so did Castlevania.

• Kojima had nothing to do with the Silent Hill games.

But without Kojima, there is no coming back for Silent Hill and Metal Gear. Look at the latest Metal Gear installment, Metal Gear Survive, t

• But still, the Team Silent doesn't exist anymore.

Kojima had nothing to do with the Silent Hill games.

• Same.

If I had a goatee I'm pretty sure I'd do the same thing

• Shadow of war just gets better and better

• Started playing the Wolf Among Us and can already smell the smelly smell of choices mattering in the first episode. But my computer became a black screen with a cursor after updating Windows 10 and now I can't finish episode 1

• I think I just solved youtube's comment problem, guys, thoughts?
    enter link description here

• But without Kojima, there is no coming back for Silent Hill and Metal Gear.

for metal gear maybe, but every good silent hill game was made completely without kojima, so silent hill isn't really doomed just because kojima's gone.

Also, from what I heard, Team Silent has fallen apart.

not fallen apart, they just decided to stop making games after silent hill 3.

But without Kojima, there is no coming back for Silent Hill and Metal Gear. Look at the latest Metal Gear installment, Metal Gear Survive, t

Sign in to comment in this discussion.