The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I should own a good PC to play the previous games.

the pc ports of silent hill 2 and 3 are trash. grab a ps2 instead, ps2 is surprisingly the best platform to play the games on.

AronDracula posted: »

I watched John Wolfe playing the original Silent Hill and it hurts me that I never played any Silent Hill games. With the cancellation of Si

• I guess I don't have any chances.

I should own a good PC to play the previous games. the pc ports of silent hill 2 and 3 are trash. grab a ps2 instead, ps2 is surprisingly the best platform to play the games on.

• Only the third game is available on PC, I believe. My advice is to get a PS2 if you don't already have one. The first game will run on it and the next three games are available on the PS2 so you can have the first four on the one console.

I watched John Wolfe playing the original Silent Hill and it hurts me that I never played any Silent Hill games. With the cancellation of Si

• why's that? ps2's are relatively cheap. don't you have like a vintage stock nearby?

I guess I don't have any chances.

• actually, 2, 4, 5 and downpour are all on pc as well. 3 just has the only decent pc port.

Only the third game is available on PC, I believe. My advice is to get a PS2 if you don't already have one. The first game will run on it and the next three games are available on the PS2 so you can have the first four on the one console.

• Bro's before ho's? The only way to know for sure is to ask.

Also consider if you'll be OK kissing her if she starts reminding you of a female version of your friend. Depending on the resemblance.

A good friend of mine's older sister started hitting on me two days ago at the gym. At first I didn't even know she was his sister, but then

• Try being really patient - wait at least 15 minutes when it's in black screen mode before giving up on it.

Sparkeagle posted: »

Started playing the Wolf Among Us and can already smell the smelly smell of choices mattering in the first episode. But my computer became a black screen with a cursor after updating Windows 10 and now I can't finish episode 1

• She already reminds me of him. Their facial features are almost identical, but I don't mind that.
    The only problem is that I just don't know what my friend's reaction will be. I've known him for two years now but I have no idea if he'll be ok with it. Only one way to find out, I guess.
    Thanks for the advice. :D

WarpSpeed posted: »

Bro's before ho's? The only way to know for sure is to ask. Also consider if you'll be OK kissing her if she starts reminding you of a female version of your friend. Depending on the resemblance.

• edited July 2017

Worth a shot. (0_0)-b Good Luck.

kaza125 posted: »

I think I just solved youtube's comment problem, guys, thoughts? enter link description here

• I'd be interested in seeing it...

Acheive250 posted: »

Soo, I downloaded Twine, a free "Choose your own adventure" story maker and I'm debating whether or not to post my first game here. It was just a test to see how the software works. It's pretty silly...

• edited July 2017

Does anyone know the profile pixel x pixel avatar size here? I'm kind of in the middle of making a few new ones, but I find that the ones I make, while they fit, seem quite small. Just for current, and future reference here it'd be nice for the actual specs.

• 160x160

AChicken posted: »

Does anyone know the profile pixel x pixel avatar size here? I'm kind of in the middle of making a few new ones, but I find that the ones I

• edited July 2017

Huh. I've made them as 200x230 for the past few ones I've made. Guess I was lucky most of it made it in the box.

Thanks!

160x160

• For my avatar I use a 216x126 image, but it gets scaled down to 160x160 for the profile page.
    Avatar in posts are further scaled down to 44x44.

AChicken posted: »

Does anyone know the profile pixel x pixel avatar size here? I'm kind of in the middle of making a few new ones, but I find that the ones I

• hey guys guess what i was kinda wrong but not really spider-man homecoming is reeeeeeeeeeally good and does a lot right and some major things wrong personality i don't feel it's a 10/10 but it does enough right to solidify itself as a modern classic i give it an 8/10 i'm going to sleep now byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyye

• ok cool.

would love to hear your thoughts later on. At least after I'd have seen it.

G'night!

hey guys guess what i was kinda wrong but not really spider-man homecoming is reeeeeeeeeeally good and does a lot right and some major thing

• Watching the CFL(Canadian Football League). It's a spectacle of sorts. Remember that movie about the NFL lockout and replacement players? Imagine if that was a league. It's like watching ESPN highlights of best/worst plays of the week in each game. It's really a league of players that didn't make the NFL(most are American, don't let that C have you think otherwise).

I can't entirely make fun of it. The league trophy is the second oldest in North American pro sports(next to the Stanley Cup of hockey).

The last couple(few?) years, choice games are broadcast on ESPN2 in the states... so they get to enjoy? this.

• I would like to add that I did mean to say "best" when I said "best/worst". With only having 3 downs to make each 10 yards, you do see a lot more "go for it" moments than the NFL. So yeah, just by sheer volume, you do get some great plays.

Johro posted: »

Watching the CFL(Canadian Football League). It's a spectacle of sorts. Remember that movie about the NFL lockout and replacement players?

• edited July 2017

Remember that person whom was freaking out that their Gravatar photo wasn't updating and was eventually given a ban?

Turns out that they were right. It's not updating for me either.

EDIT: It does eventually work. It just takes A LOT longer than it used to.

• FunFact: There is a reason why I'm always looking off to the side in pictures. Reflection. The bane of all glasses wearers.

Remember that person whom was freaking out that their Gravatar photo wasn't updating and was eventually given a ban? Turns out that they

• Johro said:
    EDIT: It does eventually work. It just takes A LOT longer than it used to.

Yeah, Gravatar changes take forever to apply sometimes. It's really obnoxious on occasion. :p

Remember that person whom was freaking out that their Gravatar photo wasn't updating and was eventually given a ban? Turns out that they

• Why do I get the feeling that your account was hacked

hey guys guess what i was kinda wrong but not really spider-man homecoming is reeeeeeeeeeally good and does a lot right and some major thing

• Well if it doesnt work out with the sister you can always try it with the brother

She already reminds me of him. Their facial features are almost identical, but I don't mind that. The only problem is that I just don't kn

• It's always been like 2-3 minutes for me and this took about 20. Could be a one off, or it could extrapolate and the people whom used to wait 15 are now waiting over an hour?

Johro said: EDIT: It does eventually work. It just takes A LOT longer than it used to. Yeah, Gravatar changes take forever to apply sometimes. It's really obnoxious on occasion.

• not hacked, just exhausted after sitting in a 3 hour movie with not stop excitement surrounded by loud spidey fans. pretty tired. not even sure why i'm still awake tbh. where did my hands go.

Why do I get the feeling that your account was hacked

• Oh hey. I had something in common with the people whom dislike me. I hated that smug expression my last pic had. I wanted to smile and the angle I had to tilt to avoid glare and reflection just made me look like... "yeah @#$% you, I'm great". So I changed it. Not that I look any more my age, but meh.

• Usually, for me, it's been about 2-5 minutes. Last time I did it (early June) it took only a few seconds.
    It might just vary from time to time.

It's always been like 2-3 minutes for me and this took about 20. Could be a one off, or it could extrapolate and the people whom used to wait 15 are now waiting over an hour?

• Oh hell yeah, that was the plan all along.

Megumin posted: »

Well if it doesnt work out with the sister you can always try it with the brother

• The long con.

Oh hell yeah, that was the plan all along.

• I have returned from glorious South Korea! I'm gonna rest for a bit and then post a few pictures of my trip here!

• I don't know WHERE it's on sales.

why's that? ps2's are relatively cheap. don't you have like a vintage stock nearby?

• Good to hear. It's already better than The Amazing Spider-Man movies and Spider-Man 3 I suppose.

• edited July 2017

Did you see the old Olympic stuff in Seoul?

Or the new Olympics stuff for that matter.

lupinb0y posted: »

I have returned from glorious South Korea! I'm gonna rest for a bit and then post a few pictures of my trip here!

• Cool! Maybe I might see it...

• edited July 2017

Skinny Sun. You. Are. AMAZING.

• Nope. Only went to Busan, didn't go to Seoul.

Did you see the old Olympic stuff in Seoul? Or the new Olympics stuff for that matter.

• An hour ago I officially graduated and got my academic degree. Now I got this fancy diploma to put above my fireplace, if I had one.

• Well, later today my family and I are going out for a good vacation. We'll go see London, Paris, and various spots in Russia. I'm not too excited as I'm not really a travel person (I like things that I know. I don't like the unknown.) but I think I'll like it.

I'll be away for 3 weeks, so.. guess no Minecraft or Guardians for me. I might still be able to check in every now and again, based on a possibility of free wifi at hotels and things, but we'll see. If I do miss something (say, a special announcement at SDCC ;)) I'm going to be happy when I come back...

• Sweet! Degree in what?

fallandir posted: »

An hour ago I officially graduated and got my academic degree. Now I got this fancy diploma to put above my fireplace, if I had one.

• Doesn't take much to be better than the Amazing Spider-Man movies, and in terms of quality it fits snugly between Spider-Man 2 and Spider-Man 1, being almost as good as Spider-Man 2.

Good to hear. It's already better than The Amazing Spider-Man movies and Spider-Man 3 I suppose.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.