The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• [removed]

not hacked, just exhausted after sitting in a 3 hour movie with not stop excitement surrounded by loud spidey fans. pretty tired. not even sure why i'm still awake tbh. where did my hands go.

• You know you've made it in life when you can afford both the diploma and the fireplace to hang it over.

fallandir posted: »

An hour ago I officially graduated and got my academic degree. Now I got this fancy diploma to put above my fireplace, if I had one.

• So, the movie was pretty good, it was well paced, the story well told and Peter was done right this time. Surprisingly the managed to make the Vulture a menacing villain (Probably thanks to Michael Keaton's great acting) and he's reasons believable. Iron Man didn't hog the movie like some people thought he would and appeared in the movie for 20% of it, which was great as it doesn't take away from the main character. Also, Zendaya was Mary Jane... kind of, she's called Michelle but her nickname is MJ, so that was confusing, i also think they showed Gwen but i'm not sure. Overall i rate 10/10 - because i'm a fanboy.

• Nice.
    Did you watch any of the trailers? Did those spoil your initial thoughts about the movie, but eventually found out much of the good stuff you still had not seen?

• edited July 2017

Did you watch any of the trailers? Did those spoil your initial thoughts about the movie, but eventually found out much of the good stuff you still had not seen?

Yes, at first i thought the movie was spoiled by the trailers but it had quite a few twists left.

AChicken posted: »

Nice. Did you watch any of the trailers? Did those spoil your initial thoughts about the movie, but eventually found out much of the good stuff you still had not seen?

• Good to know.

papai46 posted: »

Did you watch any of the trailers? Did those spoil your initial thoughts about the movie, but eventually found out much of the good stuff yo

• ^ Spider-man discussion.

• Eh, the spoilers never say what it is even though i wrote it.

Johro posted: »

^ Spider-man discussion.

• I know. I hate that it doesn't just say it. The forum software is capable.

papai46 posted: »

Eh, the spoilers never say what it is even though i wrote it.

• i typed this at 2:30 in the morning operating on 6 hours of sleep, cut me some slack

• Congrats! a degree in what may I ask?

An hour ago I officially graduated and got my academic degree. Now I got this fancy diploma to put above my fireplace, if I had one.

• Ever since my doctor said to cut down on fatty foods I've been trying to eat cleaner. all I can say is..

enter image description here

• I gave it a couple hours, the desktop was visible but nothing else was clickable so now I have to live without a computer for a week or so

WarpSpeed posted: »

Try being really patient - wait at least 15 minutes when it's in black screen mode before giving up on it.

• If it's any consolation, I'm on a diet too.

Ever since my doctor said to cut down on fatty foods I've been trying to eat cleaner. all I can say is..

• What do you think of it?

Worth a shot. (0_0)-b Good Luck.

• How come?

If it's any consolation, I'm on a diet too.

• I don't quite know how to translate it to English, but let's just say it's social rehabilitation/remedial education. Basically I work in juvenile detention centers with kids that are the pain in the society's ass.

AChicken posted: »

Sweet! Degree in what?

• edited July 2017

I just feel like it. I weigh, like, 225 pounds and I'm almost 16 and a half.

How come?

• In Poland you don't have to pay for college, sadly you do have to pay for the fireplace.

You know you've made it in life when you can afford both the diploma and the fireplace to hang it over.

• Thanks friend! Degree in Social rehabilitation.

Congrats! a degree in what may I ask?

• No.

i typed this at 2:30 in the morning operating on 6 hours of sleep, cut me some slack

• Cool.

I don't quite know how to translate it to English, but let's just say it's social rehabilitation/remedial education. Basically I work in juvenile detention centers with kids that are the pain in the society's ass.

• edited July 2017

Ah, if you have a click problem on a Windows computer, the first thing to try is Alt-Tab. If that doesn't work, Control-Esc. If that doesn't work, Control-Alt-Delete. If that doesn't work, hold down the power button until it's forced off, then turn it back on.

None of that will get the game working, but you should be able to get your computer back.

Sparkeagle posted: »

I gave it a couple hours, the desktop was visible but nothing else was clickable so now I have to live without a computer for a week or so

• If you can actually rehabilitate them, that's a pretty awesome benefit to society! Good luck!

I don't quite know how to translate it to English, but let's just say it's social rehabilitation/remedial education. Basically I work in juvenile detention centers with kids that are the pain in the society's ass.

• I just started replaying The Walking Dead Season 1 just to remind myself the series doesn't completely suck. And boy, it sure does it's job well.

• Just wait until you realize that sweet, innocent girl you're protecting goes on to kiss some lame ass kid who's near death...

I just started replaying The Walking Dead Season 1 just to remind myself the series doesn't completely suck. And boy, it sure does it's job well.

• I just pretend the sequels to season 1 never happened. That way, I don't have to see that shit. :D

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

Just wait until you realize that sweet, innocent girl you're protecting goes on to kiss some lame ass kid who's near death...

• I'm a lil chubby too, im really short as well so it doesn't help. thick thighs save lives

I just feel like it. I weigh, like, 225 pounds and I'm almost 16 and a half.

• Is it me or does anyone else like crossover shippings more than regular ones?

• No, i like crossover ships too. Actually most of my shippings are crossovers, lol

Is it me or does anyone else like crossover shippings more than regular ones?

• It's a normal thing that people do once in a while or maybe everyday, so don't expect crossover shippings on the /r/fan fiction section of Reddit

Is it me or does anyone else like crossover shippings more than regular ones?

• That's really inspirational! i want to do something like that too, but more on the psychology side of things.

Thanks friend! Degree in Social rehabilitation.

• edited July 2017

enter image description here

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited July 2017
  • What if Rorschach artists really are just drawing a bunch of phalluses?

• edited July 2017

I just wrote a 2-and-a-half paragraph-long response to someone on YouTube. What am I doing with my life?

• We've all been there lol, hell I did it yesterday

I just wrote a 2-and-a-half paragraph-long response to someone on YouTube. What am I doing with my life?

• edited July 2017

"Never trust grown men with goatees."

I often stroke my goatee when bored. Am I evil?

• edited July 2017

Last night I was getting real hungry, didn't felt like cooking anything so I went to a pizza store, turns out the store had no more slices made. Was about to go to the other store but the guy offered me a pretty good deal. He ended up cooking me a mini (smaller than the "small" one, by like a fraction) pizza for the price of a slice. I don't think any other pizza store here even does that. o_o

Sign in to comment in this discussion.