The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• What would you say would be the proper amount of each?

exercise + proper diet

• Find a good balance. One can't exist without the other, meaning you can't work out without eating right or vise versa. I'd start by working out for 60 minutes a day of cardio/a workout of your choice and work your way up. When it comes to eating, limit yourself when I comes to snacks and try to maintain three entrées a day. There are millions of diets out on the internet that are very helpful. However, don't obsess over how much you eat because that could lead to an eating disorder.

What would you say would be the proper amount of each?

• Hey, I think that's worth a shot. Right now in the middle of a 24 hour fast and I can use my next 3 days off from work to try that out.

CooCooCole posted: »

Find a good balance. One can't exist without the other, meaning you can't work out without eating right or vise versa. I'd start by working

• Hey guys, do y'all love Kenny from Telltale's The Walking Dead, too? I know he had his flaws, but he was a good man and I love him. He loved Katjaa and Duck, and prioritized their health over his. Then, he found Sarita, but the world took her away from him. After that, he proved that he cared about Clementine and AJ by begging Edith to allow them to stay at Wellington. Despite Kenny's suffering, he always put his loved ones first. I'll always love Kenny.

• edited July 2017

He died for our sins.

(I don't actually know if he died. No spoilers)

MattB626 posted: »

Hey guys, do y'all love Kenny from Telltale's The Walking Dead, too? I know he had his flaws, but he was a good man and I love him. He loved

• Getting around to finishing games on my backlog. Just finished Witcher 2 and I have to say it was pretty good. I choose to go with Iowerth over Roche and it's the first time in a while I've been pressed for a decision that I found tough to make. Too many gratuitous sex scenes that felt really unneccessary though. I thought Yennifer was supposed to be this really important woman in Geralt's life and he's already banging Triss within the first couple of minutes.

Heard lots of good things about Witcher 3 so I'm expecting something pretty good. Looking forward to playing it!

• In glastonbury
    In a tent
    I rode a unicorn

• Still Triggered that Halo 3 Anniversary nor Halo 6 hasn't been announced yet

WHEN THE FUCK ARE THEY GONNA DO THAT!? I'M STILL WAITING DARN IT

• kenny/lee must enjoy fishing because he loooooooooooooves his bait

don't forget all the bait threads lots and lots of bait threads

• edited July 2017

I just finished going through a "Kill Everyone" run in UD, and I now have Platinum.
    Ohhhh booooyyy...

Luckily, I was able to restart chapter 10 and speedrun back to how my canon playthrough went. But still, shit was hard.

• I work in nutritional services, so if you have any question hmu with a pm!

Hey, I think that's worth a shot. Right now in the middle of a 24 hour fast and I can use my next 3 days off from work to try that out.

• Anyone unable to log into the TTG acount in games at the moment? I've made sure my password is correct, and email address, but I can't log in in GoT on PS4.

• I've been playing that too. Really like it. I've managed to keep everyone alive so far on my first playthrough. Just started Chapter 8 so we'll see how it goes from here.

I just finished going through a "Kill Everyone" run in UD, and I now have Platinum. Ohhhh booooyyy... Luckily, I was able to restart chapter 10 and speedrun back to how my canon playthrough went. But still, shit was hard.

• What's UD?

I just finished going through a "Kill Everyone" run in UD, and I now have Platinum. Ohhhh booooyyy... Luckily, I was able to restart chapter 10 and speedrun back to how my canon playthrough went. But still, shit was hard.

• edited July 2017

Yeah it's pretty good; it's actually my second favorite video game of all time next to the Walking Dead.

I managed to keep everyone alive on my first playthrough as well. But on my second, I just saved the characters that I liked. And today, I was just like "Eh. Let's get platinum. Why not?". So then I got it, and then I immediately restarted chapter 10 after I did to have the same results I did on my second playthrough.

Matroska_ posted: »

I've been playing that too. Really like it. I've managed to keep everyone alive so far on my first playthrough. Just started Chapter 8 so we'll see how it goes from here.

• Until Dawn.

lupinb0y posted: »

What's UD?

• Adapted my fish tank air conditioner from the initial bucket system, to a smaller, 6L, system.

I may not know shit about cars, but I can make a desktop single room AC for under $50*.

• A little bit over 50 if you want both sides coiled(which requires a pond pump).
  • Omgggg your avatar is so cuteeeee :love:

I had to say that. Ahem. Thank you.

exercise + proper diet

• Sounds magical.

In glastonbury In a tent I rode a unicorn

• hotdog dude ain't cute, he a stone cold killa
    enter image description here

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Omgggg your avatar is so cuteeeee I had to say that. Ahem. Thank you.

• Fun fact: My step-grandfather looks so much like Harrison Ford that people used to come up to him and ask for his autograph. He used to look at them and go, "My name is John (Surname)." and still, no one believed that he wasn't until he showed them his ID.

• edited July 2017

I just wrote a review for the Back to the Future movies only to accidentally exit the page and lose it all.

FUDGE IT ALL!!

• https://telltale.com/community/discussion/comment/2817899/#Comment_2817899''

It's been eating away at me for the last few days and I don't know how to cope. I'm passionate about the X-Men and developed a resentment for the MCU.

I know they're just movies, but when you are passionate about something and feel like they deserved better and now that chance will never come.

Can someone please, PLEASE help me seriously find a way or offer something of comfort.

• Harrison Ford clearly carries around a fake ID for these situations.

Fun fact: My step-grandfather looks so much like Harrison Ford that people used to come up to him and ask for his autograph. He used to look

• It's kinda silly that you resent the MCU because the X-Men franchise isn't as successful. If you're gonna blame something then blame Fox considering they've made some of the worst superhero movies of all time (The Last Stand, X-Men Origins: Wolverine and Fant4stic). It's not surprising that they're not nearly as successful. It doesn't help that X-Men: Apocalypse (which was directed by Bryan Singer mind you) was so mediocre.

Also the X-Men isn't done, not by a long shot.

They already announced X-Men: Dark Phoenix which they hope is a beginning to a brand new trilogy, there's X-Force and New Mutants, and don't forget Deadpool 2. They even have plans to continue with the Gambit movie and they're probably going to make an X-23 movie.

MaconMajr posted: »

https://telltale.com/community/discussion/comment/2817899/#Comment_2817899'' It's been eating away at me for the last few days and I don'

• That's happened to me soooo many times tbh

Acheive250 posted: »

I just wrote a review for the Back to the Future movies only to accidentally exit the page and lose it all. FUDGE IT ALL!!

• Still, it won't be the same. The original cast especially Marsden and Paquin will never get the chance to show more of their characters.

Like I said before I'm thankful for DoFP but it's been so many years and what Singer's third movie entry could've been. It just...hurts, so much wasted potential.

Sure, the story will bring in new characters and new stories, but it just won't be the same.

Maybe I should just omit the bad films or ignore them and hold on to the good ones, it seems all I can do.

And I DO blame Fox executives for having patience of gnats and giving us the muddled third film and the first Wolverine solo.

Tom Rothman is a name I will curse forever.

And maybe I am being silly but the X-Men film series was first and now with the popularity of the MCU, future generations probably won't even pay it no mind.

Why would any bother with X-Men when they have the MCU?

It's kinda silly that you resent the MCU because the X-Men franchise isn't as successful. If you're gonna blame something then blame Fox con

• MrJavaMrJava Banned

I have a Data Structure and Algorithm Analysis midterm tomorrow. Wish me luck cause I need it :D

• Good luck!

MrJava posted: »

I have a Data Structure and Algorithm Analysis midterm tomorrow. Wish me luck cause I need it

• MrJavaMrJava Banned

Appreciate it :)

fallandir posted: »

Good luck!

• Played The Final Station, loved it. One of this little indie pixelated games that stay in your mind for a long time.

• Maaaan I got an idea for a game ahdfshksaFJ i dont care if u read it i just need to take this out of my chest

So imagine an episodic game like telltale... just that it's also like Memento: you start in the final episode and finish at the first episode. I know it sounds like nonsense, how do my choices matter then? I got the idea when I watched The Arrival, that aliens movie about lenguage and the brain and phisolophy and inner debates instead of guns and it will always be my fav movie of aliens. For those who don't know, the protagonist gains the hability to see the future. She needs to call some guy in china to stop them from killing her friends the aliens Abbot and Costello. She doens't know the number, but she would see it in the future, so she used her powers and BAM magic number out of nowhere (that is still a plot hole since she should have seen a reality where she didn't see the number but still). The concept kinda shocked me, the idea of the future altering the past (as long as you can see the future). That's what the game would be about... since the player can see the future, they would make certain choices in the past to avoid it... and the choices would work differently. Let's say that this Kenny like character than half the players instantly hate and half instantly loves shows up... depending on how you treat them in an early episode will definine how you met and how your relationship evolved in the past-- in following episodes. Plus I was thinking about the main character being able to see the future... it will be so fucking awsome.

I won't do it until like many years but its so fucking cool

• robbie rotten's birthday

• I recently started a new game on The Witcher 3 and although I’ve upgraded to the ‘Blood and Broken Bones’ difficulty level, I’m just as much of a fucking pleb as when I started playing the game back in December on ‘Just the Story’ difficulty.

... I accidentally summonded Chort, of the Bovine Defense Force.

... I’m level one.

... I haven’t even fought the fucking Griffin yet.

... Help me.

• Haha this pic scared me a bit in my feed because of That Guy ahem

But this is cute-!! How haven't I seen this anywhere before?

hotdog dude ain't cute, he a stone cold killa

• Have you been a little naughty around some innocent livestock, sir?

hemfbg posted: »

I recently started a new game on The Witcher 3 and although I’ve upgraded to the ‘Blood and Broken Bones’ difficulty level, I’m just as much

• If you're gonna blame something then blame Fox considering they've made some of the worst superhero movies of all time (The Last Stand, X-Men Origins: Wolverine and Fant4stic).

I get that these movies are bad, but there are superhero films WAAAAY worse than these.

It's kinda silly that you resent the MCU because the X-Men franchise isn't as successful. If you're gonna blame something then blame Fox con

• Why would any bother with X-Men when they have the MCU?

That's an odd conclusion to come to. Everyone was like super hyped for Logan and it made a fuckload of money. People still love the X-Men series and will always bother with it, hell I think the original X-Men was one of the best superhero films of all time. Marvel obviously makes more money because their films are always on a larger scale and have characters that are a lot more loved than the likes of Scott Summers or Charles Xavier, but that doesn't mean people just don't care about about X-Men.

MaconMajr posted: »

Still, it won't be the same. The original cast especially Marsden and Paquin will never get the chance to show more of their characters.

• Y E A H!

http://ew.com/tv/2017/07/10/bojack-horseman-season-4/?utm_campaign=entertainmentweekly&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&xid=entertainment-weekly_socialflow_twitter H A L L E L U J A H, H O L Y S H I T

Sign in to comment in this discussion.