The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Well, the man can't play every single game on the PS4. :D

no mention of bloodborne? no respect for yoko taro anymore. shit taste.

• Now you can rob a bank.

I said I wasn't going to do it, I said it was a bit too expensive, I said it would serve no purpose owning one. Today, I said, "Fuck it," an

• I'll do more than that, I'll use the powers bestowed upon me by The Outsider to eliminate my enemies (through either lethal or non-lethal ways) to restore peace throughout the empire. Now all I need is The Outsider's mark on my left hand and I'll be in business...to the tattoo shop.

AChicken posted: »

Now you can rob a bank.

• Shall we gather for whiskey and cigars tonight?

I said I wasn't going to do it, I said it was a bit too expensive, I said it would serve no purpose owning one. Today, I said, "Fuck it," an

• Indeed, I believe so.

You think you'll get your own squad after what happened last night?

Cocoa2736 posted: »

Shall we gather for whiskey and cigars tonight?

• This summer has been B O R I N G

• BUT BLOODBORNE IS LIKE A PS4 ESSENTIAL, MAN. IT'S LIKE THE BIGGEST REASON 60% OF PS4 OWNERS OWN A PS4

MichaelBP posted: »

Well, the man can't play every single game on the PS4.

• Never doubt it.

Whistles

Indeed, I believe so. You think you'll get your own squad after what happened last night?

• Don't you mean, "Never DAUD it."

Never doubt it. Whistles

• For me this summer hasn't really been summer, it's like 16 degrees Celcius where I live, no sun, just rain all the time.

This summer has been B O R I N G

• More like an estimate of between 3.3% and 9.9%, depends if from September 2015 to now it sold 2 million copies every year.

BUT BLOODBORNE IS LIKE A PS4 ESSENTIAL, MAN. IT'S LIKE THE BIGGEST REASON 60% OF PS4 OWNERS OWN A PS4

• It's pretty good. Tried it after the ole pal Ketzer recommended it.

dojo32161 posted: »

Danganronpa is a great series BTW.

• why is it whenever i exaggerate a point for the sake of a joke somebody pulls out the calculator and is like "bitch you thought".

actually better question, why is everyone smarter than me.

MichaelBP posted: »

More like an estimate of between 3.3% and 9.9%, depends if from September 2015 to now it sold 2 million copies every year.

• if anyone wanted a visual description of what it's like to be dead inside and have no sense of direction in life here you go

• Too bad it can't actually be worn. I would have gotten one instantly if that were the case.

• Truly a weapon to surpass Metal Gear.

• edited July 2017

Sr. Technical Artist for Dragon Age Franchise – Edmonton (111516)
    Animator for Dragon Age Franchise – Edmonton (111510)
    Sr. Character Artist for Dragon Age Franchise – Edmonton (111511)
    Lead Cinematic Animator for Dragon Age Franchise – Edmonton (111518)
    Lead Environment Artist for Dragon Age Franchise – Edmonton (111509)
    Narrative Systems Designer for Dragon Age Franchise – Edmonton (111432)
    Level Designer for Dragon Age Franchise – Edmonton (111727)
    Sr. Gameplay Designer for Dragon Age Franchise – Edmonton (109845)
    Cinematic Tools Programmer for Dragon Age Franchise – Edmonton (111732)
    Online Software Developer for Dragon Age Franchise – Edmonton (112835)
    Game Programmer for Dragon Age Franchise – Edmonton (111734)
    Systems Programmer for Dragon Age Franchise- Edmonton (111735)
    Tools Programmer for Dragon Age Franchise – Edmonton (111731)

There's your confirmation. Dragon Age is next(probably a good 4 years from now).

I like how they managed to be so secretive with Mass Effect and Anthem, yet this is going to leak like crazy with these very specific job postings. It's almost like they want to it leak. Like they want it to leak that the Edmonton studio is working on it.

• A classic.

• You have no idea how often I would wear it if it could actually be worn. I would put it on just to sneak around my house, pretending to be Corvo (I don't care if I'm 19/almost 20, you would do the same thing and you know it). I would also never have to worry about Halloween ever again.

lupinb0y posted: »

Too bad it can't actually be worn. I would have gotten one instantly if that were the case.

• Yup you're right. I'm 21 and I'd wear that shit to sleep!

You have no idea how often I would wear it if it could actually be worn. I would put it on just to sneak around my house, pretending to be C

• edited July 2017

Wow, this is, like, the first night in a couple years that I didn't get ANY sleep.

And wow, I've got, like, 30 notifications and most of them are just comments from the same thread.

• Sorry, Sleepless 3 AM Michael knocked Fun Michael unconscious.

why is it whenever i exaggerate a point for the sake of a joke somebody pulls out the calculator and is like "bitch you thought". actually better question, why is everyone smarter than me.

• looks lit af

Stranger Things 2 poster! https://twitter.com/netflix/status/884766865095970821 October 27th, guys! Get your popcorn ready! also

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Can't wait for this.

Stranger Things 2 poster! https://twitter.com/netflix/status/884766865095970821 October 27th, guys! Get your popcorn ready! also

• Maybe I should go watch the first season now....

• You should, I always thought it was just another shitty teen drama. Then I watched it and was absolutely amazed, it's very good.

Maybe I should go watch the first season now....

• How do I delete the choices I have on this website? I just got onto a new frontier afte replaying the whole series but the choices on this website get messed up when multiple saves are used. How do I make new ones or delete them?

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited July 2017

Today is the National Day of Action to save net neutrality!

Our access to the Internet is largely controlled by a cartel of huge cable providers (AT&T, Comcast, etc.) who use lwsuits to crush any competitors and can therefore charge insane fees for access to the internet. In contrast, the Eastern European country or Latvia has faster internet speeds at a tiny fraction of the cost. The United State has some of the worst internet in the developed world.

Now, the cable companies want to kill net neutrality, giving them even more power, to choke connection speed and restrict access to features as they see fit. Even you hardcore Trumpers should get involved: there's absolutely nothing "free market" about killing net-neutality and the only ones who stand to profit are the thieves who run these companies (one of whom Trump placed in charge of the FCC).

if you're an American, please click the link above to participate, it's quick and painless.

• nice but looks like shit. I'm going to watch the shit out of that shit.

• Lol your profile pics look like a before and after shave. :D

fallandir posted: »

For me this summer hasn't really been summer, it's like 16 degrees Celcius where I live, no sun, just rain all the time.

• 4 years??? :bawling:

Johro posted: »

Sr. Technical Artist for Dragon Age Franchise – Edmonton (111516) Animator for Dragon Age Franchise – Edmonton (111510) Sr. Character Arti

• If development is just starting, then that's about average. There's a lot of factors. This past year, they've hired engine developers. If that was hammering down the engine for Dragon Age, it might be 3 years(that's assuming they've already figured out what the engine can handle and what they want to do). It's a bit dicey because this will be the first Dragon Age developed for this generation. Things could go smoothly or they could have delays.

4 years???

• Ah, that makes sense.

Johro posted: »

If development is just starting, then that's about average. There's a lot of factors. This past year, they've hired engine developers. If

• Internet magic!

Lol your profile pics look like a before and after shave.

• They'll probably fight the Thessalhydra, the creature has three or four heads. The ending of S1 pretty much foreshadowed it.

• I'm excited. Loved the first season.

• "Consider this argument Gamora...money. MONEY."

• edited July 2017

I hope when Telltale is at Comic con next week. They reveal GOT Season 2 and The Wolf Among Us Season 2!!! Come on they said mature games coming in the summer! They have do it! Pls Telltale I beg you don't let us down. Man, I wish I was there,but I will have to watch it online or on twitch. Will they have a online YouTube comic con live event? Like at Pax?

• I love you.

I'm terrible with public affection, but... yeah wink

Sign in to comment in this discussion.