The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• but DarkSouls-lish at the same time.

literally in what way.

AronDracula posted: »

I finished playing Resident Evil Code Veronica X. It was really good but DarkSouls-lish at the same time. What impressed me the most is that

• man you must really love the enter key

Markd4547 posted: »

So hyped and on the mcgregor train to knock out Mayweather his trash talk on point his confidence amazing he seems invincible Then saw vi

• enter image description here

OMG! @DabigRG is back! We missed you!

• edited July 2017

I'm hoping the Nightwing movie will be the Spider-Man: Homecoming movie of the DCEU.

Either his movie or a Teen Titans movie set in the DCEU.

• I just want to see someone cave Merryweather's smug face in.

So hyped and on the mcgregor train to knock out Mayweather his trash talk on point his confidence amazing he seems invincible Then saw vi

• 3/4 of the Emmy's are fitting popular shows into popular awards.

1/4 are actually based on art and skill.

I personally think the Emmy's are becoming a joke. They're trying to add weird categories that go along with the trends. I also think they snubbed a lot of talented people this year too.

• [removed]

• Yup so will I and GO McGregor!!!

BigBlindMax posted: »

I just want to see someone cave Merryweather's smug face in.

• It doesn't look right on an older dude.

Still havin' the same hair cut since 1998.

• I was just having a look at The Last of Us trophies and I saw there was one called "Master of Unlocking" for opening all of the shiv doors. :D
    I thought that was really funny!

(In case you don't know, that's a Resident Evil reference)

• That's good.

My favourite is still them bringing back the Jill Sandwich in Revelations 2. That was gold, Jerry.

• Oh cool. :D I've never played any of the revelations ones (except a demo of the first one).

Johro posted: »

That's good. My favourite is still them bringing back the Jill Sandwich in Revelations 2. That was gold, Jerry.

• edited July 2017

The hunters, the one-armed creatures, the Tyrant, the respawnable zombies, the final boss etc. Seriously, fuck those guys. Fuck those guys in particular.

but DarkSouls-lish at the same time. literally in what way.

• edited July 2017

Long story short, I've been having some issues with my PS3 for the past couple of days but today, when I tried to turn it on, it wouldn't last longer than 2 seconds before it's power completely cuts off (No lights at all, not even the red stand-by light).
    After a few goes it finally turns on... But I'm thinking it's gonna completely stop working soon... (Which means no more The Last of Us or UC3 Multiplayer... :( )
    I know this sounds really pathetic, but I kinda can't really afford a new one at the moment... :/

• I would like to see GoT Season 2, TWD Season 4 for sure. Haven't played any of the other one's to comment, but we definitely need GoT Season 2. It was well done, and even better for those who follow the show and have the connection with the NPC's.

• to moderator InGen_Nate_Kenny

Total Drama. I will admit I too am a fan or was. Saw previews for it on CN but it didn't seem to grab me. Then, I gave it a shot with the episode "Basic Straining" and with that the character of Courtney caught my interest. She seemed a lot like me at the time, rule abiding, responsible and uptight. Then I began to catch up with the show starting with episode 1 to the latest which was Brunch of Disgustingness. Followed the un edited versions from Canada on Youtube and many a laughs were expressed by me. My fav character became Gwen. Glad when Heather finally got her comeuppance. It was a interesting ride.

When Season 2 was announced I was signed on. Total Drama Action had its moments but was lacking in my personal opinion. Gwen voted off, but I was glad upon the return of Courtney, feeling she deserved to have her revenge. Humiliating Duncan were major highlights for me. And with TDA it was both good and bad, balanced.

Total Drama World Tour is when things started to go downhill, Gwen and Duncan, not cool. There, I said it. I enjoyed Courtney and Gwen being friends and then Courtney became cutthroat crazy to eliminate Gwen. Ouch
    Plus I NEVER liked Alejandro. Glad he finally got what was coming to him. The season ended with me being upset at the contestants abuse, which finally sunk in for me. As you can see, I didn't watch the show for the disasters or the various gross humor, I watched for the contestants, each with their own unique characteristics and lessons to learn to be better or overcome some of their flaws.

I didn't bother with Revenge of the Island, the only thing I watched involved the character Zoey when she went Rambo tough style.

Then I heard of All Stars and dubbed it to be my final TD season since members of the original cast were returning, especially my favs of Courtney and Gwen. I only asked for two things, their friendship to be amended and for a female to win for once.
    From the start I like Gwen trying to make amends. In "Suckers Punched" my wish came true. Until later in the season, it was stomped and crushed. So when it ended I left on a whimper. And never bothered with the other seasons.

Then, news reached my ears of the original cast returning. As stern as my tastes and principles are, I'm giving it one FINAL chance and hoping Courtney and Gwen will return as friends and make it to the finals and if possible however the outcome one of them will win. Plus, I hope Chris FINALLY get whats coming to him.

I hope I won't be disappointed. Total Drama was an interesting experience. I just wish to depart on a high note.
    With what I want, is it too much to ask?

strwar3 posted: »

I didn't know there was a Season 6 happening? Well that's awesome!!! Also I'm favorite character? I think I have three and they are Owen,Izzy,and Duncan! I can't wait!!! Will this season have old characters who I love or will they have new ones?

• I am so anxious about having to go back to school on Monday that even now I feel like I am about to throw up.

Not fun.

• edited July 2017

Oh man, school sucks. :/
    If it's such an issue for you, and you have caring, understanding parents, maybe you could take a couple of days off..? (When school comes back, I mean)

hemfbg posted: »

I am so anxious about having to go back to school on Monday that even now I feel like I am about to throw up. Not fun.

• The game is difficult then, not Dark Souls. People need to stop saying Difficult = Dark Souls.

The hunters, the one-armed creatures, the Tyrant, the respawnable zombies, the final boss etc. Seriously, fuck those guys. Fuck those guys in particular.

• What's worse is that it has no difficult options.

The game is difficult then, not Dark Souls. People need to stop saying Difficult = Dark Souls.

• What? How is school even remotely close to being that bad?

hemfbg posted: »

I am so anxious about having to go back to school on Monday that even now I feel like I am about to throw up. Not fun.

• STOP SAYING DIFFICULTY IS DARK SOULS GOD DAMMIT

What's worse is that it has no difficult options.

• edited July 2017

Hmm...

I don't agree with Batman or Game of Thrones being bad, but I do agree that Telltale's more "original" works being better, where they aren't tied down by anything substantial.
    A judge Dredd game would be pretty cool, too.

• Hey. It's up to us to take out Umbrella.

• LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I wish there was a Light Souls series though.

STOP SAYING DIFFICULTY IS DARK SOULS GOD DAMMIT

• Man i just finished playing Bioshock 2 and damn

DAMN

THAT ENDING

I don't know how I feel about the ending itself, I don't know if it's good or bad, mainly because they were EIGHT FUCKINNG ENDINGS!! EIGHT! 8! And I man, I loved so much how we got all of them... all the choices you do during the game... and can I remark how much I loved to make the "kill or leave" choice? It wasn't "Click here to kill or CLick here to leave" no it was literally SHOOT THEM OR WALK AWAY! And it had such a realism... man I loved that so much! The "Save or Harvest" little sisters was awsome too, because there is like only ONE obligatory little sister in the game, all the others are optional but I doubt you will want to leave them alone at all. And you did the choice like fifty times in the game and all of them matter at the end... or maybe not all of them (save or harvest at least ONE little sister... so if you don't want to keep them around and and you mess up the ifirst one you fucked up). I'm not saying that the ending was good, but the way to get them... man it was great! I did see it coming but still... Telltale could learn one or two things about this.

On a side note, can we talk about how similar Eleanor and Elizabeth are? Like, phisically and all the "Killing my dad at the end while I stand over him" thing and their history and how they help you in different ways through the game... Totally the same person.

Damn Delta you couldn't talk at all dude like really it's getting boring crack a joke already.

Who the fuck is Tenembraum and why the fuck was she there? Where the fuck did Sinclair come from?

Ok but really, this game was kinda boring after a while.

• I MADE A RECREATION OF TOADS PAINTING
    FIRST IMAGE
    SECOND IMAGE
    ORIGINAL INSPIRATION
    Hello. My name is Jamie and I am a Senior Game Designer at a game studio in the United Kingdom.
    After having some spare time I thought to myself. I want to make a model of something in one of my favourite games.
    Very weird for some of you but I thought it was a good idea. I decided to make a painting which you find in toads room
    in The Wolf Among Us. Personally I rushed this so if it looks a bit off thats me trying to have spare time. Hope you like it.
    Feel free to like or hate. It dosen't affect me. Thanks!

• Just came back from War For The Planet Of The Apes and let me tell you; this one is amazing just like the first two. This is now one of the best trilogies of all time, you guys should DEFINITELY go and see the movie.

• Judge Dredd would be pretty cool.

But this guy's logic confuses me. I think I understand and to a point agree with him largely. But the Wolf Among Us is certainly very limited, close to if not on the level of Game of Thrones. There was only so much they could have done, and what was done was phenomenal. I'm not sure if I can agree on Batman and Thrones too.

AChicken posted: »

Hmm... I don't agree with Batman or Game of Thrones being bad, but I do agree that Telltale's more "original" works being better, where they aren't tied down by anything substantial. A judge Dredd game would be pretty cool, too.

• So did I. It was phenomenal. Great conclusion.

Tolispro posted: »

Just came back from War For The Planet Of The Apes and let me tell you; this one is amazing just like the first two. This is now one of the best trilogies of all time, you guys should DEFINITELY go and see the movie.

• what would that just be dark souls but bright? there's already a light souls inside the game if that's the case. it's called lost izalith.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL I wish there was a Light Souls series though.

• edited July 2017

Summer sucks. I'm bored most of the time, and it's mostly either heavily raining or hotter than Hell outside.

Call me crazy, but I honestly wish I was back at school already.
  • Well. I'm glad I rewatched Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes today. I get what you mean!

Tolispro posted: »

Just came back from War For The Planet Of The Apes and let me tell you; this one is amazing just like the first two. This is now one of the best trilogies of all time, you guys should DEFINITELY go and see the movie.

• I get what you mean. But coming here has helped my brain from becoming a pile of Mush. Plus work.

Summer sucks. I'm bored most of the time, and it's mostly either heavily raining or hotter than Hell outside. Call me crazy, but I honestly wish I was back at school already.

• I started writing on Wattpad again (I lost my old account).
    Does anyone else start writing somewhere in the middle or end as opposed to the beginning? because I do x.x

• fact

Johro posted: »

3/4 of the Emmy's are fitting popular shows into popular awards. 1/4 are actually based on art and skill.

• What's your guys thoughts Valerian and Thousand Planets? I think it's good,but I want to know if it looks good.Also I'm getting a feel that this might suck and I don't want waste money on a bad film,I learned that hard way when I saw the Ghostbusters 2016(it sucked hard and I HATED it)So,thoughts?

• edited July 2017

I hate to be a dick, but it honestly isn't your place to ask.

There's been plenty of kids growing up that were so horrified of going to school due to bullies, abusive teachers, etc that it gives them legit anxiety to the point where they're horrified to even set foot inside the building. Myself included actually.

I'm not trying to take the moral high ground or anything, but walk a mile in his shoes before asking questions like that.

What? How is school even remotely close to being that bad?

• Usually when I write, I think up the ending first, then the middle, and finally the beginning.

Once in a blue moon, I'll start from the beginning and create the ending as I further the story.

I started writing on Wattpad again (I lost my old account). Does anyone else start writing somewhere in the middle or end as opposed to the beginning? because I do x.x

Sign in to comment in this discussion.