The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• hooo that slap boi 10/10

AronDracula posted: »

Yeah, you'd take a girl who gives people no chances when they're bitten by wendigos without thinking first. If anything, Ashley deserved tha

• Maaan I just played the ending of Bioshock Infinite: Burial at Sea and

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK JUST HAPPENED

THE ACE IN THE HOLE?

WOULD YOU KINDLY?

LIZZIE SWEETIE ARE YOU OKAY?!??!

WHAT THE FUCK DID JUST HAPPEN!?!?!?!

• The Infinity War stuff Marvel revealed in their panel at D23 is giving me a massive erection. Pls help this is a serious medical problem.

• edited July 2017

Got to see a band called Havok tonight at a local bar, ended up snatching this immediately following their set.

enter image description here

It's the setlist for the night's show:

FPC (Fuck Political Correctness)
    Hang em' High
    Prepare For Attack
    Claiming Certainty
    Ingsoc
    Give Me Liberty or Death
    Intention To Deceive

• edited July 2017

Wow, my first fanfiction has been out for almost 3 months now and so far I've only gotten one full review of it. I dunno if it's because I wrote it on Wattpad or people are reading it, but just not giving me a review.

• Check my video out trolling people on Friday the 13th with a Kenny soundboard!

Comment what you thought,
    Thanks.

• Just got back from seeing War for the Planet of the Apes. Damn good film, probably one of the best films of the year so far.

• Until Dawn's a great game. Did you keep the wolf alive too?

I replayed Until Dawn. Still an awesome game and the characters that I kept alive is Chris, Sam and Emily.

• Been in a funk of a mood for a few days. Not fishing for anything here, just felt like saying something to somebody and no one is around. So there's this.

• edited July 2017

True, what Mike and Jessica did was messed up and there's no excuse for their behaviour.

And I can understand why Josh would go insane out of grief, enough to want revenge for losing both of his sisters because of his friend's actions. My problem with Josh's actions was how he only targets Chris, Sam, and Ashley, while he doesn't seem to go after the more guilty of the lot: Mike, Emily, and Jessica. I included Emily because she was dating Mike at the time, and she no doubt would have been more than glad to help Jessica (who she was friends with at the time) humiliate Hannah over her crush on Mike.

That being said I'd chalk it up to bad writing with how Josh appears to target the least guilty of the lot (Ashley slightly more guilty than Chris and Sam), which is the only problem I have with Until Dawn.

Besides, if anyone is to truly be blamed for what happens later on, it's Josh. He was responsible for placing both of them in the situation

• I'm so damn lonely :(

• True, Josh pulling a prank on Chris and Ashley is definitely bad-written, one of the things I hate about this game.

RichWalk23 posted: »

True, what Mike and Jessica did was messed up and there's no excuse for their behaviour. And I can understand why Josh would go insane ou

• Definitely

Dan7Bip5 posted: »

Until Dawn's a great game. Did you keep the wolf alive too?

• It does make me wonder if it was intentional though, since it's all boils down to Josh's mental state when it's made clear that his mental state deteriorated after the loss of his sisters.

Chances are he lost his ability to make rational judgement with who was to blame, and targeted the one closest to him because he felt the most betrayed by, even though he had no proof that Chris was guilty of anything.

True, Josh pulling a prank on Chris and Ashley is definitely bad-written, one of the things I hate about this game.

• What's more bullshit is that Chris can apologize about Hannah and Beth at the spirit board moment, even though he did nothing but get drunk at that moment. Also, when Ashley and Chris look in the toy house in the basement, Chris is referring the group who pulled the prank on Hannah as "Us".

Was Chris supposed to be involved in the prank in the cut story versions of the game?

It does make me wonder if it was intentional though, since it's all boils down to Josh's mental state when it's made clear that his mental s

• Why not post it on ao3 and ff.net as well?

Wow, my first fanfiction has been out for almost 3 months now and so far I've only gotten one full review of it. I dunno if it's because I wrote it on Wattpad or people are reading it, but just not giving me a review.

• That is just like the prank calls using video game character voices. Like this channel

Dobes posted: »

Check my video out trolling people on Friday the 13th with a Kenny soundboard! Comment what you thought, Thanks.

• Actually, I'm pretty sure Chris was originally going to take part in the prank, as shown in this video:

There was even a theory where Chris had deliberately gotten Josh drunk to stop him from interfering, but since the game never brings up this idea, it doesn't make any sense at all that Chris would feel guilty over the prank since he nothing was implied that he had took part in the prank.

I'm assuming that the creators had thought that too many characters took park in the prank, and they decided to have Chris not take part so that we have another character besides Sam to root for.

What's more bullshit is that Chris can apologize about Hannah and Beth at the spirit board moment, even though he did nothing but get drunk

• It makes sense now. That was kind of lazy not changing and/or removing the dialogues.

Actually, I'm pretty sure Chris was originally going to take part in the prank, as shown in this video: There was even a theory where

• Avengers Infinity War is shaping to possible be the best film ever

• Cheap therapist in da house ;)

I'm so damn lonely

• Hiya

Melton23 posted: »

Cheap therapist in da house

• I hope so. Let it be the best Marvel movie of all time.

Avengers Infinity War is shaping to possible be the best film ever

• How's you?

Melton23 posted: »

Hi

• Ff.net is a better place for Fanfiction than Wattpad, imo.

Unless your Fanfiction focuses on a couple or a relationship, it won't get noticed on Wattpad.

• So the new Doctor is going to be played by actress Jodie Whittaker. I'm going to be honest I haven't watched Doctor Who for a good 7 years now, but I think I might start watching it again now. I've seen the actress in the movie Attack The Block where she saves John Boyega's character Moses, as well as one of my favourite episodes of Black Mirror 'The Entire History of You'. Good for her.

• I think ive seen havok before. Its hard to remember I went to like 4 punk shows a week for while.

Got to see a band called Havok tonight at a local bar, ended up snatching this immediately following their set. It's the setlist for

• I disagree. For a film being worked on for only 3 years with that kind of massive scale, I highly doubt it's going to work on every level. It'll likely slip up in quite a few places with continuity, CGI, story, etc. Besides, Empire Strikes Back will always be the best film of all time.

Avengers Infinity War is shaping to possible be the best film ever

• WHAAAAT a lady doctor no fucking way I didn't think I would ever see it!

I heard a black man turned the role down a few years ago because he was a dr who fan and didn't think it was authentic, I thought it was a shame.

So do you think she will have a male assistant because, apart from the last season, they like to push the sexual tension.

So the new Doctor is going to be played by actress Jodie Whittaker. I'm going to be honest I haven't watched Doctor Who for a good 7 years n

• edited July 2017

But I thought you said you did like Spider-Man Homecoming. Why won't you want it to be the best Marvel movie?

I disagree. For a film being worked on for only 3 years with that kind of massive scale, I highly doubt it's going to work on every level. I

• I earned the platinum from Until Dawn.

• Just because I liked Homecoming a lot doesn't mean I have 100% unfounded blind faith in every Marvel film. I'm sure it'll be a good movie, but I doubt it'll be the best. I want EVERY movie I see to be an amazing movie, no matter what it is, I just doubt that it'll absolutely be amazing. Especially with such a risky idea.

But I thought you said you did like Spider-Man Homecoming. Why won't you want it to be the best Marvel movie?

• edited July 2017

Did you...Did you just assume her sexuality as straight :O

It's 2017 we need some girl on girl action

WHAAAAT a lady doctor no fucking way I didn't think I would ever see it! I heard a black man turned the role down a few years ago because

• Hot
    Markd4547 posted: »

Did you...Did you just assume her sexuality as straight :O It's 2017 we need some girl on girl action

• edited July 2017

Hot

• Well the last companion was a lesbian, lets wait and see...

Markd4547 posted: »

Did you...Did you just assume her sexuality as straight :O It's 2017 we need some girl on girl action

• Gaming for the plat is what I think ruined the experience for me

I earned the platinum from Until Dawn.

• Maybe she was secretly bi ur assumptions are out of control :p

Well the last companion was a lesbian, lets wait and see...

• I didn't see this in my notifications so maybe telltale should fix that, yeah, thanks tt. Apart from this website's fuck up, I'm just peachy :)

How's you?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.