The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Oh shit, I didn't know. Is there a trailer or something? What's it gonna be about?

Oh. Well, I already have the disc vanilla version of the game on my PS4. And I can just look at a playthrough of the DLC if I wanna. By the way, did you hear that Supermassive is making a prequel to this game called "The Inpatient"?

• By the looks of it, it's gonna take place BEFORE the main events of the game, like in 1952, and we're gonna see how everyone turned into Wendigos.

AronDracula posted: »

Oh shit, I didn't know. Is there a trailer or something? What's it gonna be about?

• Bless your face Mark.

Markd4547 posted: »

You shouldn't, embrace. qt 3:14 lesbians

• The fuck man? Exclusive for Playstation VR? I was never interested in PSVR. I guess I'll watch it on youtube.

By the looks of it, it's gonna take place BEFORE the main events of the game, like in 1952, and we're gonna see how everyone turned into Wendigos.

• It's not the media, it's instinct, muscular bodies imply healthiness and fat or skinny imply the contrary. Of course some people deviate from this because every human is different but for most people it comes down to an unconcious desire for a healthy breed.

it's because of the media. Just like how skinny women are diserable in the modeling world. Just like how chubby women were desired in the Renaissance. truthfully I like my men with some meat on their bones, better for cuddling.

• Yeah I'll do the same, since I was really disinterested with Rush of Blood.

The fuck man? Exclusive for Playstation VR? I was never interested in PSVR. I guess I'll watch it on youtube.

• Ew, don't hit on her, she's a child m8.

Markd4547 posted: »

If you were a trophy Raven how would we win you?

• Let's exchange Kirkman for him.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/movies/la-me-george-romero-20170716-story.html Alright nobody can tell me this is a fucking coincide

• Voting for him put us in the DARKEST TIMELINE!!!

Somebody said that 2016 and 2017 are so bad because of so many time travelers going back here to fix things and only making things worse. I think it's all Trump's fault.

• He will be back... and he will eat our braaaaiiins

Return of the lord of living corpses coming summer 2017

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/movies/la-me-george-romero-20170716-story.html Alright nobody can tell me this is a fucking coincide

• That's actually where it comes from. Boys like me had to put up with this crap in our comic books growing up:

enter image description here

Some guys still think really big muscles are the way to win women. That's not really true, though. I've heard "cute butt" is the most appealing generic physical attribute.

There are good health reasons to have a halfway-decent muscular build, though. Not necessarily bodybuilder-style, but good muscles keep you more mobile and physically able to do stuff as you get older.

You can't win me. Or anyone, really. Winning me would mean owning me like property. I'm no one's property. No one should be anyone's property.

• thanks buddy

papai46 posted: »

Ew, don't hit on her, she's a child m8.

• I know. He probably harvests all the Little Sisters in every gameplay.

Voting for him put us in the DARKEST TIMELINE!!!

• Man I can't imagine growing up like men nowdays did...

WarpSpeed posted: »

That's actually where it comes from. Boys like me had to put up with this crap in our comic books growing up: Some guys still think

• Already called the cops.enter image description here

Ew, don't hit on her, she's a child m8.

• Since the reviews for the most recent Wonder Woman movie were good, I think I have a little bit of hope for the Justice League movie.

• That denotes a bit of ignorance though, thin/fat don't always equal to unhealthiness.

It's not the media, it's instinct, muscular bodies imply healthiness and fat or skinny imply the contrary. Of course some people deviate fro

• edited July 2017

So, I've recently started playing Horizon: Zero Dawn.

It was alright, wasn't into it much. The combat was pretty fun and the world seemed interesting. "But then, everything changed when the ??? attacked..." (I'm sure y'all know what I'm talking about) I just finished that part and I love this game now. I'm really interested in the story. If it keeps this up, it might make a place in my top 10... Maybe...

• Honestly, I didn't think the Wonder Woman movie was that great. I mean, it was pretty good, but it wasn't fantastic.

It felt pretty cliche and predictable to me.

Since the reviews for the most recent Wonder Woman movie were good, I think I have a little bit of hope for the Justice League movie.

• :)

Melton23 posted: »

I didn't see this in my notifications so maybe telltale should fix that, yeah, thanks tt. Apart from this website's fuck up, I'm just peachy

• Well yeah, it wasn't great, but it wasn't horrible either...unlike the rest of the DCEU.

Acheive250 posted: »

Honestly, I didn't think the Wonder Woman movie was that great. I mean, it was pretty good, but it wasn't fantastic. It felt pretty cliche and predictable to me.

• Here's a DAB for anybody who is down in any way

• Thanks bud

Upload them somewhere (Imgur is a good option) and put the link here

• It's a fucking coincidence, m8.

• Here's a DAB for anybody who is down in any way

• F I G H T
    M E

BigBlindMax posted: »

It's a fucking coincidence, m8.

• you know i was gonna post the same thing but knowing my luck i'd get banned for hate speech lol

• Eh fuck it

Here's a DAB for anybody who is down in any way

• ICEnJAM's video are pretty good, haven't watched them for a while.

That is just like the prank calls using video game character voices. Like this channel

• Thought about starting a thread relating to discussing historical events. What does everyone think?

• Yes!! I love history.

Thought about starting a thread relating to discussing historical events. What does everyone think?

• He was 77, dying is a pretty normal thing at that age.

• My point is that celebrity deaths BEFORE 2016 were very rarely hugely important icons who defined generations. And now for some reason people like David Bowie, Carrie Fisher and George Romero are suddenly dying. Of course it's not the year itself purposefully killing people, but I do feel these past 2 years have been somewhat of a bad omen.

He was 77, dying is a pretty normal thing at that age.

• Elvis, Mercury, Jackson were probably the 3 biggest losses of their generations. Asterisk Princess Diana in there(for deaths that made international headlines) Then you have an influential tier of Bowie, Prince, Cobain, Orbison, Holly/Valens, various rap artists of the 90's.

North American culture made great strides in the 70's and unfortunately, that generation is getting up there in age. As that generation greatly influenced where we are today, previous generations did so for the ones before this and I'm sure they felt the same as they died.

My point is that celebrity deaths BEFORE 2016 were very rarely hugely important icons who defined generations. And now for some reason peopl

• Well, that didn't turn out as good as my last one...

• edited July 2017

[SPOILERS FOR THE WALKING DEAD: A NEW FRONTIER!!]

-

Actually, with the way her hair looks, she kinda like Clementine with her new haircut...

Well, that didn't turn out as good as my last one...

• edited July 2017

Haha, cool!
    Although, to be honest, it looks a bit odd. It doesn't blend in as well as the Joel one for some reason...
    Maybe it's the lighting? The hat kinda looks too bright and cartoony... I don't know.
    Also, I'm gonna be picky and say that her scar's on the wrong side...

EDIT: I just thought, maybe the hat doesn't have enough texture or detail?

Well, that didn't turn out as good as my last one...

• Hey, is anyone else having issues with their feed since the new website update?
    When I'm randomly surfing through threads, I sometimes find comments on my posts that never showed up in my feed. :/

Sign in to comment in this discussion.