The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited July 2017

It's SO easy to do when you don't have anything on your schedule.

Wow, my sleep schedule is SO fucked right now. I stay up really late at night until, like, 4 or 6 AM and I wake up at 3 or 4 PM. In short, I'm almost nocturnal.

• edited July 2017

They had it set up to play in a games shop and I gave it a go.
    To sum it up, it's hard to figure out a game in just 5 minutes.

What's the story like?

Acheive250 posted: »

Horizon: Zero Dawn is very quickly becoming one of my favorite games.

• Aargh, I'm so sorry!
    I thought they were just your online friends, like, people you've never met before.
    You meant that they are your real-life friends that you chat to with wattpad?
    I'm sorry for my stupid comment.

That's really sad. I hope you and your/her friends are doing okay.

No. She and her girlfriend are really close friends of mine

• While I have an invested interest, I don't consider Bioware as a company that "can do no wrong". It's pretty obvious that they did with certain aspects of Andromeda(I still don't believe it is as terrible as people make you believe). They also had a big miss-step in Dragon Age: Inquisition with stopping the tutorial at a terrible time(Right when the world opens up).

Johro posted: »

Last post of the night. I promise. I knew this would happen and I would like to nip it in the butt before it officially has to. The u

• You might have sleep abnea with that you can sleep as long as you want and you still won't feel refreshed.

I literally cannot stay up late anymore. I used to be able to pull two allnighters all the time in high school but now I'm constantly sleepi

• This is my 1,325th comment.

• so uh, you know that video where i made fun of telltale for being idiots?

...i, uh... i retract the statements made in the video...

• Pretty much

so uh, you know that video where i made fun of telltale for being idiots? ...i, uh... i retract the statements made in the video...

• My hamster ran away and I don't know where he is :(

• I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you find him.

My hamster ran away and I don't know where he is

• It's a post-apocalyptic game where there are giant machines that look like dinosaurs who have become the dominant species, while modern human society has collapsed and pushed back to tribes instead of big governments or countries.

The games protagonist is named Aloy, a young girl who was exiled from her tribe at birth for an unknown reason. She is raised by another exile. When she gets older, she sets out to uncover the mysteries of her past as well as the mysteries of the world she lives in.

I thought the story was pretty good, and the mystery was pretty interesting throughout. It has some pretty good plot twists too.

They had it set up to play in a games shop and I gave it a go. To sum it up, it's hard to figure out a game in just 5 minutes. What's the story like?

• I can't wait for Halloween. :) This year my boyfriend requested the day off of work so we can spend the day together. We plan on binge watching Stranger Things season two while munching on some pizza or Chinese food. Haven't decided what to eat yet.

• Two books I enjoyed reading were The Shining and its sequel Doctor Sleep by Stephen King. I recommend them to anyone who enjoys horror. :)

I need a new book to read like maybe a realistic one but not very realistic like I don't know just name me some books I'm going on a book spree

• Awfully early to be jonesing for Halloween, no? :p

I can't wait for Halloween. This year my boyfriend requested the day off of work so we can spend the day together. We plan on binge watching Stranger Things season two while munching on some pizza or Chinese food. Haven't decided what to eat yet.

• Holy crap! What a day today was with all the news we got! 0.0

• Nah. I don't think so. :p Halloween is my favorite holiday and Stranger Things has become one of my favorite shows. Being able to share both of those things with someone I love is something I really look forward to. =)

Awfully early to be jonesing for Halloween, no?

• Thank you.. I didn't ;-;

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you find him.

• My mom's pet turtle ran away a few months ago. I wish I was kidding.

Sorry to hear about your hamster :/

• Thanks, he was my lil squishy :( and sorry to hear about your turtle.

I'll probably get another hammy but it won't be the same..

Cocoa2736 posted: »

My mom's pet turtle ran away a few months ago. I wish I was kidding. Sorry to hear about your hamster

• Holy crap! What a day today was with all the news we got! 0.0

all the news we got! 0.0

news we GoT! 0.0

enter image description here

Until today, I never thought I could feel exactly equal parts amazingly happy and bitterly disappointed. I am heavily confused by this feeling D:

Holy crap! What a day today was with all the news we got! 0.0

• edited July 2017

Cringemares are a bitch. That's all I got right now.

• Hey guys! Sorry for my absence. I'm finally on my summer vacation and I barely visit Internet. What did I miss, aside from the announcations and a shit ton of new Forum of Thrones chapters?

• edited July 2017

Its time for TRON

• edit: I FOUND HIM!!!

• Glad to hear he's okay.

edit: I FOUND HIM!!!

• Best news of the day!

I'm not kidding!

• kicks dirt

I'd trade them all for another Poker Night.

• I've got good news! That gum you like is going to be coming back in Style!

• edited July 2017

Well, that's a random return. I recently came back from boredom.

• I will see you again in another four years, give or take, yeah, four sounds good.

Johro posted: »

Well, that's a random return. I recently came back from boredom.

• I'm being hunted aren't I?

Icedhope posted: »

I will see you again in another four years, give or take, yeah, four sounds good.

• edited July 2017

Man I just realised that we have only 12 episodes left of game of thrones :(

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Have even more fun and dress as Stranger Things characters for Halloween :p

Nah. I don't think so. Halloween is my favorite holiday and Stranger Things has become one of my favorite shows. Being able to share both of those things with someone I love is something I really look forward to.

• Awesome, I'm glad you were able to find him.

• Roblox owe me sooo much money for banning me back in the day. Little assholes think it's funny to ban someone who spent hundred on cool stuff and didn't get to use it all -.-

• Cool, what did you learn from your time away from the internet?

Hey guys! Sorry for my absence. I'm finally on my summer vacation and I barely visit Internet. What did I miss, aside from the announcations and a shit ton of new Forum of Thrones chapters?

• Well that sounds pretty cool.
    Too bad I can't get it for a little while... (Hint: No PS4...)

It's a post-apocalyptic game where there are giant machines that look like dinosaurs who have become the dominant species, while modern huma

• edited July 2017

Okay, your new avatar is really disturbing me... :P
    What is it, Mike and Woody fused together with blood red eyes?

Melton23 posted: »

Ha. What a coincidence

• Yeah XD I made it a few days ago as a joke and added it as an avatar today :3 it's supposed to be disturbing, that was the idea :p

Okay, your new avatar is really disturbing me... :P What is it, Mike and Woody fused together with blood red eyes?

• Well good job, you've achieved that! XD

Melton23 posted: »

Yeah XD I made it a few days ago as a joke and added it as an avatar today it's supposed to be disturbing, that was the idea

Sign in to comment in this discussion.