The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited July 2017

Update: I just started watching the show and it seems you don't need to watch the two short movies. It looks like a complete reboot so far, where they've even re-animated the opening flashback sequence from the first movie.

But the movies (short films) are good though, so I do recommend you watch them.

what is that may I ask?

• I would leave in a heartbeat.

Markd4547 posted: »

If could date any person in the world supermodels etc. ...But they will be as jealous and controlling as this Would you?

• Yeah. I think people that complain about diversity are fucking annoying. That's really all I have to say.

Clemenem posted: »

So I'm a bit conflicted on whether I should see The Dark Tower. I read the series and loved it but certainly cast and production choices hav

• Does drinking count as a positive in your life?

• This is emotional abuse the poor guy needs to get out regardless of looks

If could date any person in the world supermodels etc. ...But they will be as jealous and controlling as this Would you?

• Not normally.

TJ3046 posted: »

Does drinking count as a positive in your life?

• I've got nothing then. Damn...

Not normally.

• I'm in the same boat tbh

I've got nothing then. Damn...

• Sorry to hear that. Nothing good at all?

I'm in the same boat tbh

• That looks really good! maybe I'll look into it.

I really like magical girl anime, like Puella Magi Madoka Magica <3

AChicken posted: »

Well, Little Witch Academia (which has no relation to the series "My Hero Academia" I've been hearing a lot of lately) is a series of two sh

• Well i'm going back to school soon so I have that going for me lol

Sorry to hear that. Nothing good at all?

• Shit that sucks. High school or college?

Well i'm going back to school soon so I have that going for me lol

• edited July 2017

I just discovered that there is something that no one else can see. And it makes me feel sad. I wish other people could see it the way I see it, it's beautiful, but the truth is.... no one can.

• University, bachelor of science.

Shit that sucks. High school or college?

• American Beauty. Its a film you may have seen it, you may not have. It truly changed my outlook on life when I was having the worst kind of pondering. I looked at the little things more appreciatively and with a bit more thought.

I just discovered that there is something that no one else can see. And it makes me feel sad. I wish other people could see it the way I see it, it's beautiful, but the truth is.... no one can.

• I wouldn't. Someone like this needs therapy. Letting them control me like that would ultimately be destructive for both of us.

• Check your PMs then

University, bachelor of science.

• The whole film is just filled with unique characters that all add to the story, and add a aspect to the multiple themes.

American Beauty. Its a film you may have seen it, you may not have. It truly changed my outlook on life when I was having the worst kind of pondering. I looked at the little things more appreciatively and with a bit more thought.

• Thank you. That's really quite nice to hear at this moment.

American Beauty. Its a film you may have seen it, you may not have. It truly changed my outlook on life when I was having the worst kind of pondering. I looked at the little things more appreciatively and with a bit more thought.

• edited July 2017

Yes!! Madoka Magica is great!

Though, to be fair, I wouldn't classify this [Witch Academia] as part of the 'Magical Girl' vein.
    That goes to shows like Sailor Moon, or even Madoka Magica as you mentioned...

Whatever... Just check it out. I've already tainted your expectations enough.

That looks really good! maybe I'll look into it. I really like magical girl anime, like Puella Magi Madoka Magica

• Currently this

• While I haven't watched Man in The a High Tower yet, I love the idea of these historical "What if" shows. This idea sounds really interesting and I'm looking forward to it.

strwar3 posted: »

Anybody thoughts on the Game Of Thrones Co-creators creating a new TV series called Confederate? I mean it's alternate history about what Th

• Probably the best song of all time.

choircorgis posted: »

Currently this

• Not going to lie, I teared up a bit watching this.

• edited July 2017

Same I hate that they have to pander to diversity in movies and TV shows cause the other side wants it! God Shut Up!! How about you just find a good actress and a good actor who knows how to just act and doesn't matter what color they are has long as they can make a good film due to there acting and script.

Yeah. I think people that complain about diversity are fucking annoying. That's really all I have to say.

• edited July 2017

Wow this guy is a fuckin hero and he is brave man who served with strength and I heard that movie portrayed the soldiers has cowards and every man for himself and it just made bullshit cowardly things that the soldiers did in that film! Like fuck off Christopher Nolan! Historically good,my ass! Also @MetallicaRules what did you think of the movie? I mean I saw it but come on I just hated the fact that director portrayed them has that.
    Yeah I know it was retreat and it was sad and depressing and a lot of soldiers died in that film,but I just couldn't take see it like how Christopher Nolan portrayed them like that

Not going to lie, I teared up a bit watching this.

• edited July 2017

Done something stupid now im just sat here waiting for the fallout

E: dont worry I wont die lol

• What happen? Is it bad?

Done something stupid now im just sat here waiting for the fallout E: dont worry I wont die lol

• Isn't it about 3AM where you are? The best time to do stupid things. Well, good luck!

Done something stupid now im just sat here waiting for the fallout E: dont worry I wont die lol

• I thought the movie was great and captured both the terror and feeling of hopelessness that the soldiers faced on that beach, as well as the bravery and heroism of the sailors who came to their aid. The score, suspense, and effects also deserve huge amounts of praise, Christopher Nolan is honestly one of the best directors currently working today.

Wow this guy is a fuckin hero and he is brave man who served with strength and I heard that movie portrayed the soldiers has cowards and eve

• This one tho

choircorgis posted: »

Currently this

• edited July 2017

Well he is a great director but this film probably just made me mad and sad and yes I know it captured the fear and terror of soldiers it was just difficult for me that is.

I thought the movie was great and captured both the terror and feeling of hopelessness that the soldiers faced on that beach, as well as the

• edited July 2017

YES!! I love this!! You gonna love when Putin did the Rasputin dance!!

lupinb0y posted: »

This one tho

• edited July 2017

You're probably better off with the Valerian comics the film is based off of as I heard they were fun and imaginative as well as inspiring Star Wars and other sci fi franchises.

AChicken posted: »

Eh, I wasn't excited for the movie at all. The trailers looked all strange, cheesy, and clichéd. Sure the visuals may be good, but that's not really what I go see a movie for.

• It's pure art.

YES!! I love this!! You gonna love when Putin did the Rasputin dance!!

• I apologize for the depressing comments I made a couple of weeks ago.

I've learned something since then.

Earlier, I was asking what's the point in living if all you'll ever feel is pain, and you'll die anyway?
    What's the point in being happy if those happy moments will always end and you'll be in pain again?

People tried to tell me that having a deadline to life should give you a better reason to be happy than to not, But I didn't see it.
    I've now found that answer for myself. A person can't tell you the answer to that question, you must find it for yourself.

I learned that there's always going to be happiness for those who want to find it.
    No matter how hard things get, there will always be a light at the end of the tunnel. A reason to live, to keep fighting.
    I've had a very valuable experience and I feel like a different person now. Pain is just an obstacle in life. Something you must overcome to truley enjoy your time on this planet.
    There's always going to be people to love, people to trust, happiness to find, you just have to accept it.

I think I've found my passion. What I want to do.

Okay, that's enough from me now.

• Everu single Irish person I've met is hella handsome and charming. Is there some sort of a secret ingridient in your whiskey?! Because I can't find any scientific explanation of this.

• A passion is a good thing to have; it counters any negative thoughts. And you will be able to use those thoughts to fuel your passion. I do it with my writing all the time (not sure if that's your passion).

Acheive250 posted: »

I apologize for the depressing comments I made a couple of weeks ago. I've learned something since then. Earlier, I was asking what's

• You have a point!

WarpSpeed posted: »

Isn't it about 3AM where you are? The best time to do stupid things. Well, good luck!

• enter image description here

It's damn true at least hope so.

Everu single Irish person I've met is hella handsome and charming. Is there some sort of a secret ingridient in your whiskey?! Because I can't find any scientific explanation of this.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.