The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• if batman 2 fails telltale will have to resort to making fidget spinners that match their logo

• Are we twins? because you literally said everything I feel.

No, but I feel like less confident people are more... careful? Sensitive? Human? I don't know how to explain. I think that it's because I'm

• Lol what's with the sudden boost in Telltale hate again? Everything seemed to calm down once the big three announcements happened but then suddenly a bunch of people are back to shitting on everything.

• They got tired of bitchin' in the kitchen or crying in the bedroom all night.

lupinb0y posted: »

Lol what's with the sudden boost in Telltale hate again? Everything seemed to calm down once the big three announcements happened but then suddenly a bunch of people are back to shitting on everything.

• because realism

Lol what's with the sudden boost in Telltale hate again? Everything seemed to calm down once the big three announcements happened but then suddenly a bunch of people are back to shitting on everything.

• edited July 2017

[removed]

• edited July 2017

My depression and anxiety have gotten so bad these past few days :( can someone post some cute pics so I can smile?

• enter image description here

My depression and anxiety have gotten so bad these past few days can someone post some cute pics so I can smile?

• I bet it still makes a profit.

AronDracula posted: »

http://www.metacritic.com/movie/the-emoji-movie?ref=hp Not surprised at all. The hate and reviews for this shit movie is well deserved. They cancelled Popeye movie just for this? Just how stupid they can be?

• Goes on website to make offer for a game trade

• Posts deal for someone to message me back for

• Gets a PM, not a comment, but a PM from someone shitting on my deal

• Go to his profile out of curiosity

• Reads through his deals, comments, etc.

• Comes across post

• "5$ for 3 months of Xbox Live Gold."

• Mfw

enter image description here

• I'm in one of those moods tonight where I love you.

Royal "you".

• Watching 90's cartoon, The Tick. Classic.

Johro posted: »

I'm in one of those moods tonight where I love you. Royal "you".

• "Fire me, boy!"

• edited July 2017

I love this show

What happens when an idiot is indestructible.

This is nowhere near the "best of", but it's a good representation.

"Fire me, boy!"

• I also watched the new Amazon pilot and it's very good. "Very good" as in "very faithful". The look is a bit off, but it's definitely from the creator of the original.

Watching 90's cartoon, The Tick. Classic.

It's such a shame that it only had three seasons

I love this show What happens when an idiot is indestructible. This is nowhere near the "best of", but it's a good representation.

• The nostalgia is too real..

• My depression and anxiety have gotten so bad these past few days can someone post some cute pics so I can smile?

• Nice to know someone thinks the same way i do! Thank you.

Are we twins? because you literally said everything I feel.

• edited July 2017

This why I think Twisted Pictures the company should take Prince Of Persia from any company that has it including fuckin Disney!! Why? Because Disney made the film look stupid and lame and not a lot of cool ass scenes or even a middle eastern era timeline of where the Persian Empire was around.

Like I don't understand why Disney had to get that film in the first place and why they made look like everything look so cringe! This is game that made love heavy metal themes in games! Like if they remake that film from claws of Disney or Paramount pictures(whoever has it now)make it look like what I want to see!

The nostalgia is too real..

• Daniel Craig is coming back as James Bond.

• Oh thank you Jesus!!

AronDracula posted: »

Daniel Craig is coming back as James Bond.

• boy there is some good anime from this year.

Gamers!, Aho Girl and Tsurezure Children, they all pretty good imo. Gamers! is the best imo.

Hajimete no Gal is decent, some of the changes from its manga are complete dog shit but some are kinda good and interesting. would recommend if you dont take shit too seriously and dont mind the ecchi or whatever fanservice .

• I swear to God, Telltale's Ramsay Snow/Bolton looks almost exactly like me.

I don't really know what to make of that, to be honest.

* Goes on website to make offer for a game trade * Posts deal for someone to message me back for * Gets a PM, not a comment, but a PM

• i strive to be like jake paul

• edited July 2017

Oh pls god no! That guy is piece of shit! He cause problems with neighbors and he goes around starting fires and calling fake cops on arresting him(I wish Cops did arrested him for real)also this guy started shit during Vidcon going around endangering people and causing havoc there! This guy shouldn't be successful let alone going around in the neighborhood and spying and filming them against California law. I hate this guy!!

i strive to be like jake paul

• it's a meme i swear

strwar3 posted: »

Oh pls god no! That guy is piece of shit! He cause problems with neighbors and he goes around starting fires and calling fake cops on arrest

• OK

it's a meme i swear

• Well, he was a good character. I'd say that's a good thing.

RichWalk23 posted: »

I swear to God, Telltale's Ramsay Snow/Bolton looks almost exactly like me. I don't really know what to make of that, to be honest.

• Ubisoft haven't even expressed any interest in another Prince Of Persia game in almost 10 years. So unfortunately I doubt any studio would want to get the rights for another film any time soon.

strwar3 posted: »

This why I think Twisted Pictures the company should take Prince Of Persia from any company that has it including fuckin Disney!! Why? Becau

• edited July 2017

I'll post some random stuff that always cheers me up

Ur awesome I hope ur ok

Did something bad happen to trigger ur bad feelings?

My depression and anxiety have gotten so bad these past few days can someone post some cute pics so I can smile?

• I love these, thank you so much

Did something bad happen to trigger ur bad feelings?

on fathers day of this year my mom had a stroke. I've been learning to adjust to her not being around anymore but it's really difficult. i am so scared that I will have a stroke too, just like she did. Even though I know it's not real, I can feel like it's happening to me you know? and it puts me in full blown panic mode.

Afterwards I just feel so emotionally drained and broken that I honestly feel like I could die and I would be fine with that

Markd4547 posted: »

I'll post some random stuff that always cheers me up Ur awesome I hope ur ok Did something bad happen to trigger ur bad feelings?

• The new IT trailer made me more hyped to see the movie. It looks like it'll be pretty creepy.

I'm so sorry to hear that

You acting perfectly natural to such big traumatic event it twists reality and makes you feel unsafe.

Normal you feel in danger when something so unexpected and tragic happens you no longer feel safe as you had no power to stop it.

This hurt will pass in time and make you stronger

You are fit and healthy ur in no danger everything going to be great

Just keep yourself busy with hobbies and ur passions until this dark cloud passes then the.sun

Good luck we here anytime u need talk :)

I love these, thank you so much Did something bad happen to trigger ur bad feelings? on fathers day of this year my mom had a

• I'm daring my older sister to go watch this with me and her boyfriend.

She's planning to sit between her boyfriend and myself, so she can hold our hands when things get scary.

The new IT trailer made me more hyped to see the movie. It looks like it'll be pretty creepy.

• I feel like a dick.

Background: suffered with depression for a long time, during my lowest points people stopped visiting me it made me feel angry towards them.

Now: I feel better I can get out of bed and go out, great! But my good friend is in a dark place I try reaching out but its a huge drain being around them, I literally have to spend days getting my positive energy levels back up after seeing them. I now know why people stayed away from me its emotionally exhausting being around very depressed people.

Last week I was supposed to call and ask her to come to a gig but I wanted to have fun so I decided not to call :( now I feel so guilty not just because I let them down but because people used to do this to me and I hated them for it, they are forgiven I know why they did what they did now.

Im planning on visiting my friend today but im anxious about the atmosphere and I know I will be sitting in a dark sad room for hours with her.

What should I do.

• edited July 2017

I feel like a dick. Background: suffered with depression for a long time, during my lowest points people stopped visiting me it made me f

• Thank you so much, you're a lovely person . I really appreciate you and everyone here

Markd4547 posted: »

I'm so sorry to hear that You acting perfectly natural to such big traumatic event it twists reality and makes you feel unsafe. Normal

• That's tough. i have been on both ends of that spectrum. I used to have a friend that would always message me pictures of his new self harm cuts and tell me that he was going down to the bridge to kill himself. At first I tried to help him as much as I could but he kept saying those things and it was starting to make my mental health deteriorate to the point where I would avoid all text messages in case they were from him. I dreaded talking to him.

But I've also been the one to depend on others to help me feel okay and I know how much it hurts when people abandon you when you need them the most. I would say try to help her as much as you're mentally able, but try not to keep her stuck inside all the time. go out, do fun things with her, let her know that you care about her and you want what's best for her. Sitting in a depressing, dark room does nothing to help depression, trust me.

I feel like a dick. Background: suffered with depression for a long time, during my lowest points people stopped visiting me it made me f

Sign in to comment in this discussion.