The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• It's a glorious existence.

Sweet level 202 or something.

Melton23 posted: »

GTA 5: the game for fucking basement dwellers

• Sitting in your apartment minding your own business while there's a guy camping outside in a tank with sticky bombs on all entrances/exits. Living the dream, baby.

It's a glorious existence. Sweet level 202 or something.

• Flying your nice Dodo seaplane to your Tug minding your own business while there's a jet icon approaching you on the mini-map. Living the dream, baby.

Sitting in your apartment minding your own business while there's a guy camping outside in a tank with sticky bombs on all entrances/exits. Living the dream, baby.

• Selling hours of hard earned product and you see the flying bike blip move towards you. Living the dream, baby.

Flying your nice Dodo seaplane to your Tug minding your own business while there's a jet icon approaching you on the mini-map. Living the dream, baby.

• Parachuting to the Dinghy after robbing the bank about to escape when the guy driving the boat beaches it. Living the dream, baby.

Selling hours of hard earned product and you see the flying bike blip move towards you. Living the dream, baby.

• Aww I love GTA and all of the little psychotic assholes who play it really :')

Parachuting to the Dinghy after robbing the bank about to escape when the guy driving the boat beaches it. Living the dream, baby.

• I do too. Especially when I'm one of those psychotic assholes.

Living the dream, baby.

Aww I love GTA and all of the little psychotic assholes who play it really :')

• Tee hee. Teaching jet griefers a lesson by calling your own jet and doing the exact same thing to them, except when they start shooting rockets back you go into passive mode to annoy them :3 living the dream of a super hero, baby.

I do too. Especially when I'm one of those psychotic assholes. Living the dream, baby.

• The place with fics that are written like scripts instead of like pages to a book, which is how I write fics: Wattpad.

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

Where do you publish your work? Sometimes, certain kinds of writing won't get noticed on certain sites.

• I recommend Fanfiction.net your story will get more attention. My most popular story has over 55,000 views in the span of 2 years and 252 reviews.

The place with fics that are written like scripts instead of like pages to a book, which is how I write fics: Wattpad.

• edited August 2017

I just set up an account there. I just need to wait for my stuff to be verified, and I'll rewrite the whole thing there. Thanks, Shy.

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

I recommend Fanfiction.net your story will get more attention. My most popular story has over 55,000 views in the span of 2 years and 252 reviews.

• No problem!

Like the nickname, btw. I'm gonna use that :)

I just set up an account there. I just need to wait for my stuff to be verified, and I'll rewrite the whole thing there. Thanks, Shy.

• It's 00:28 where I am rn and I am still so freaking hypo for no reason.

• edited August 2017

I went and watched Atomic Blonde at the movies today.

I went because the trailer had cool fights and lesbians.

The movie had cool fights and lesbians.

I got everything I came for.

• edited August 2017

I need someone to help me answer a day changing question.

Should I have turkish food or a sandwich from a cafe for dinner?

• How feel after finishing Bojack horsemen episode

Watched every episode

So depressing not even funny most of time yet always wanted see next episode

Like morbid curiosity

Bojack is simply horrible person with no redeemable qualities the dude destroys everything and everyone he cares about then plays the victim of his own actions.

Like dude punching you in the face and saying ouch hurt their hand please feel bad for me.

Last episode finished just sat in silence asking myself did I enjoy that?

Complex show hard to rate for me

Rick and morty perfect 10

Onto archer now

• Cafe

Egg and bacon sandwich lovely

lupinb0y posted: »

I need someone to help me answer a day changing question. Should I have turkish food or a sandwich from a cafe for dinner?

• Finally, rain after three days of cooking alive in 35 degrees! Praise the rain gods!

• edited August 2017

Pulled a 5-star Javier today in Walking Dead: Road to Survival. All I need now is "Ties That Bind" Clementine and "What Comes After" Carl to form my Dream Team.

• MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

Pulled a 5-star Javier today in Walking Dead: Road to Survival. All I need now is "Ties That Bind" Clementine and "What Comes After" Carl to form my Dream Team.

• edited August 2017

I don't know why it turned out small and blurry like that lol.

• I love rain!! Any exciting plans for today?

fallandir posted: »

Finally, rain after three days of cooking alive in 35 degrees! Praise the rain gods!

• Has anyone watched all five seasons of House of Cards? I want to know if I should watch seasons 2-5. I just finished season 1 and want to know if it is worth it.

• If it's not already too late to answer, I'd suggest a cafe sandwich.

lupinb0y posted: »

I need someone to help me answer a day changing question. Should I have turkish food or a sandwich from a cafe for dinner?

• Self promotion here, but I'm on Wattpad @MRSHYGUY45 so if any of you can drop your Wattpad names I'll happily follow you!

• Gots be praised!

fallandir posted: »

Finally, rain after three days of cooking alive in 35 degrees! Praise the rain gods!

• Well this is a great month for Telltale. It's non stop releases..
    Batman next week, Minecraft the week after, and then Guardians after that! Sweet!

• i'm finally sitting down and playing through demon's souls properly (kinda had to for the project i'm working on), and i am thoroughly enjoying it.

• I mentioned on here about someone wanting to breed my dog with theirs, well I took him around her house yesterday and im not too happy. We were only there for less than 1 hour before she got impatient snd was insisting we "put them on the table and give them assistance" the bitch was still teasing the dog, animals like to flirt as well. I said that I was uncomfortable with that and said the dogs needed time to get to know one another, she eventually gave in but I just got bad vibes.

The bitch isnt very friendly which is totally normal there was growling but no snapping or biting. Every time he humped the wrong place the woman was panicking "hes going to ejaculate! " she said In her posh Aussie accent, well duh he can go more than once he's a young dog but she just wanted to get involved it made the dogs and me anxious.

She basically wants them put on a table manually ahem "prepared" then forced together, I can not allow that its perverse and isnt in the bitches best interest she will allow him when she's ready I dont want to force anything on her or my dog and I feel ill thinking about it. She wants me to go around again today :/

• update: no longer enjoying demon's souls because tower of latria is fucking bullshit

i'm finally sitting down and playing through demon's souls properly (kinda had to for the project i'm working on), and i am thoroughly enjoying it.

• update: i dislike demon's souls.

update: no longer enjoying demon's souls because tower of latria is fucking bullshit

• What the @#$%?!?

Granted, I know nothing about dog breeding and have no idea what's par-for-the-course, but that doesn't sound right to me either.

I know there are people whose job is to assist horse breeding. So maybe it's normal, but when it's your own animal, I'm with you on that one.

I wouldn't do it that way. They'll either do it, or they won't. Tough.

I mentioned on here about someone wanting to breed my dog with theirs, well I took him around her house yesterday and im not too happy. We w

• Yeah I dont know what to do here. I'll just have to keep insisting that they're left alone but I felt like she made fun of me, she made some sarcastic comments about love and said she knows "dog people" that do it worse with a rack like that justifies it, I've had dogs my whole life I am a dog person. Im worried about what sort of dog people the pups could end up with.

Johro posted: »

What the @#$%?!? Granted, I know nothing about dog breeding and have no idea what's par-for-the-course, but that doesn't sound right to m

• I genuinely got drunk that day and forgot to answer you. I guess the day was quite good.

I love rain!! Any exciting plans for today?

• edited August 2017

What a rollercoaster of emotions.

update: i dislike demon's souls.

• That's why I decided to stick to watching youtube videos of it. For me it would end up like the Crash Bandicoot remaster, where I think it's awesome before I play it and then I get disappointed by the difficulty taking all the fun out of the gameplay.

update: i dislike demon's souls.

• Little big planet 1 was quite hard for me when I was a kid :3 that fuckin' bunker level, man :joy:

That's why I decided to stick to watching youtube videos of it. For me it would end up like the Crash Bandicoot remaster, where I think it's

• It's my 10th Telltale Anniversary today. Yes, I know the forums say August 5, but I think they're expressing the date in the GMT/UTC time zone. I checked my records, and I definitely first bought the Sam & Max Season 1 DVD on the 4th of August, 2007, in my time zone at least. I must have gotten the soundtrack and some other stuff, too, because the bill came to $68.43.

(Don't go looking back for anything I posted in 2007, because I didn't create a forum handle until May 2008.)

I considered writing a huge essay about what Telltale used to be like and how it's evolved over the years, but later decided to spare you all. The most important thing is, the only reason I'm still here after 10 years is that you all make the most incredible posts about games and your lives in general! So keep it up, and I'll keep hanging around!

• It makes me double sad, seeing how passionate and loyal Telltale is fortunate to have around here and then flashbacking to the times when they didn't give a single fuck about what we thought or how we felt, even through we did our best to help them.

WarpSpeed posted: »

It's my 10th Telltale Anniversary today. Yes, I know the forums say August 5, but I think they're expressing the date in the GMT/UTC time z

• Congratulations! These forums wouldn't be the same without you

WarpSpeed posted: »

It's my 10th Telltale Anniversary today. Yes, I know the forums say August 5, but I think they're expressing the date in the GMT/UTC time z

Sign in to comment in this discussion.