The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I want a mash-up of Deep Blue Sea and Great Big Sea. A movie where the band gets eaten by sharks.

• I know like nothing about Great Big Sea besides the literal 5 seconds reading the first paragraph on Wikipedia Bing brings up on the side, but I just know that the perfect death scene in that mash-up would be one of the guys being eaten by a shark singing a song in the same manner that Samuel L. Jackson's character died in Deep Blue Sea. I actually kind of liked that movie.

Johro posted: »

I want a mash-up of Deep Blue Sea and Great Big Sea. A movie where the band gets eaten by sharks.

• I'm for it!

Deep Blue Sea is pretty widely regarded as the next best shark movie after the first two Jaws' flicks. I would agree. I've seen A LOT of shark movies too. I'm a fan of apex predator horror films.

Unfortunately, being Canadian, I know more GBS than I'd care to admit. Although I liked Mari Mac when I was younger. I thought it was impressive.

I know like nothing about Great Big Sea besides the literal 5 seconds reading the first paragraph on Wikipedia Bing brings up on the side, b

• I've seen a lot of shark movies too. In fact, I've seen a lot of the cheesy predator horror (in addition to disaster) movies, just because when I was younger my mother always had them on (she still does), and I now I'll choose to go on SyFy if I'm real bored. Stuff like Sharknado, Lavanthula, Three-Headed Shark Attack, Malibu Beach Shark Attack, Swamp Shark, Saber-Tooth? (I don't recall the name). The one with those killer ants. Who knows how many Lake Placid films, etc.. Most of them were cheesy, but I did see a few "legitimate" films.

I did see some excellent films (critically, I was a young kid so I had no idea). I must have been 4 when I first saw An American Werewolf in London. Of course, that scarred me and has given me a fear of werewolves (that still exists now, just very weakened). I appreciate the films now.

I'm for it! Deep Blue Sea is pretty widely regarded as the next best shark movie after the first two Jaws' flicks. I would agree. I've

• I just can't do the SyFy films. There's cheesy and cheap, and then there's bad. They're just too "bad". Decent acting in a bad movie gives us gems like Evil Dead. Bad acting in a bad movie gives you Jersey Shore Shark Attack... and I couldn't even sit through that.

I've seen a lot of shark movies too. In fact, I've seen a lot of the cheesy predator horror (in addition to disaster) movies, just because w

• Since we're deciphering our psyches here:

I saw Alien 3 when it came out on VHS(I was like 9) and I was afraid of the shower for a long time. I still showered of course, but I did so as quickly as possible and kept my eyes open as much as possible. It's funny now.

I just can't do the SyFy films. There's cheesy and cheap, and then there's bad. They're just too "bad". Decent acting in a bad movie give

• I have no clue what to comment.

• Oh shit I've just noticed that my GTA 5 character kinda looks like David from ANF and he is also called David

• apparently the protagonist survived. to which i say, no. no she did fucking not. stop it hollywood.

I don't get why it would even NEED a sequel...because everyone's dead. Literally everyone.

• then why did you comment you fool, you've doomed us all

BeyondEnder posted: »

I have no clue what to comment.

• Apparently not. I've googled it and no real sign of villian. :(

WHAT IT'S NOT SPELLED VILLIAN!!?!??!

• Thanks me too

you fool

• Blaire? How?! Unless Laura Barns is the most merciful person on the planet, which she definitely isn't considering she killed everyone else in really gruesome ways, there's no way she survived.

apparently the protagonist survived. to which i say, no. no she did fucking not. stop it hollywood.

• Yeah, this world is so going WWIII. Uh, yeah, this sucks. sorry.

J-Master posted: »

I'm talking about the recent political tensions rising up these past few days. I'm still focusing on me right now so I'm not letting it all get a hold of me.

• Your english is good, better then most english people.

bruzdaa posted: »

I would like to ask you guys for help. As you may or may not know I'm not very good at English and I'm interested in something that is call

• One of my favourite singers/youtubers Dodie Clark is releasing her new ep at midnight and I AM SO EXCITED I CANT WAIT TO HEAR HER NEW SONG!

• I know right?! Hollywood is out of their fucking minds with this shit, there is literally no way Blaire fucking survived that. They better be ready to pull a huge fucking explanation out of their asses with this shit. Like the Ghostbusters arrived or some shit, I dunno, anything makes more sense than Laura just going "you know what, i just killed all of your friends and i'm so close to my perfect revenge but i think i'm just gonna let you live k bye blaire!! <3".

A lot of modern horror movies are made by fools man.

Blaire? How?! Unless Laura Barns is the most merciful person on the planet, which she definitely isn't considering she killed everyone else in really gruesome ways, there's no way she survived.

• I'm still getting voer the fact that some people mistake "Your" with "You're".

Your english is good, better then most english people.

• I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU

Last time my fav singer released an EP was months ago... I miss Radical Face :(

One of my favourite singers/youtubers Dodie Clark is releasing her new ep at midnight and I AM SO EXCITED I CANT WAIT TO HEAR HER NEW SONG!

• Hey everybody! I'm new to this community

• WELCOME!! Hope you enjoy interacting with other members of this community! It's a pleasure to have you here Lydia_Woolfy.

Hey everybody! I'm new to this community

• Thank you, CiaraCoin :)

WELCOME!! Hope you enjoy interacting with other members of this community! It's a pleasure to have you here Lydia_Woolfy.

• I die.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I've been spelling villain as "villian" all this time called life. I can't believe this.

• When you just wanna bang your sister but some crazy bitch following in her ancestors footsteps and her dragon cockblock you

enter image description here

• I found it to be a guilty pleasure for me and I liked the idea Unfriended tried to go with, even if it wasn't well executed.

I wouldn't mind seeing the 'haunted video chat service' idea being utilized by someone with a more creative mindset.

Recently, I just finished watching the movie Unfriended. And...it's not only a bad horror film, it's also one of the worst movies I've ever

• I love you too

papai46 posted: »

I die.

• Welcome, have a good time!

• Hello! It's alway good to see a new member on this forum. I'm sure you're gonna like this community.

• Thank you! I'm looking forward to having some fun chats with people.

bruzdaa posted: »

Hello! It's alway good to see a new member on this forum. I'm sure you're gonna like this community.

• Hate when that happens!

When you just wanna bang your sister but some crazy bitch following in her ancestors footsteps and her dragon cockblock you

• Did you join on the TWAU Season 2 news?

• I've finished playing Red Dead Redemption. Man, what a great game. Great story, great pacing, great voice-acting etc. It became my third favourite Rockstar game with Bully being the second and GTA 4 being the first. I still have to play the Undead Nightmare DLC but since I heard it's not canon to the main story, I'm ready for Red Dead Redemption 2. Sadly, I won't get to replay the game since I played it on my sister's boyfriend's Xbox One and I'll leave Netherlands in a couple of days so moving on to the sequel.

• welcome to hell

• I may or may not be going to England and Italy in January 2019...

• I've inherited the worst things from my parents; Bad joints, flat feet, dry skin/scalp, indigestion. There should be a Guinness World Record for that kind of thing :D

• edited August 2017

Michael Jeter gives one of the most inspirational acceptance speeches I've seen. From seeing a episode about him from the YouTube series 'No Small Parts', its really given me a insight as to what kind of life he lead. To think he was considering to quit acting a few years prior to getting the award. His achievement proves that dreams are accomplishable.

• Ugh, some guys have all the luck :(

I was born with glass bones and paper skin. Every morning I break my legs, and every afternoon I break my arms. At night, I lie awake in agony until my heart attacks put me to sleep

I've inherited the worst things from my parents; Bad joints, flat feet, dry skin/scalp, indigestion. There should be a Guinness World Record for that kind of thing

• Welcome, from the night shift.

• How do you pay for your medical bills?

lupinb0y posted: »

Ugh, some guys have all the luck I was born with glass bones and paper skin. Every morning I break my legs, and every afternoon I break my arms. At night, I lie awake in agony until my heart attacks put me to sleep

• My guess is they live in a country with a government that actually cares about its citizens and doesn't punish them for being ill... or I may be able to detect a hint of sarcasm but they forgot the /s and its impossible to know for sure online.

How do you pay for your medical bills?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.