The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Today is my 3rd Year Anniversary of being a user in this Gaming Community.

enter image description here

So far, I received 17300 Likes, made 9717 comments (I'm so close to reaching 10000 Comments) and 152 Discussions.

• Proving my point that people cant understand sarcasm online unless they have been told outright that its sarcasm.

papai46 posted: »

You know the world is fucked when people can't understand a simple SpongeBob joke.

• edited August 2017

I'm not much of a horror fan. I'm that dude that makes any possible excuse to leave the room because I get scared really easily. I've never seen the Jason films, and I don't regard any of todays display of horror movies scary (with jumpscares). I tried watching the first Freddy film to see what the fuss was about. The moment he started running I just burst out laughing, the chase music in the background whenever he came on made me want to dance, so when hearing that this film is the scariest above all made me confused. I found a film like The Shining to be more horrifying/disturbing enough to effect me. Apart from The Shining I really liked the recent film The Babadook. Do you think the reason I'm not scared of Freddy is because I've become desensitised? Tell me you guys think. By the way I really appreciate the work that was put into the movie, the prosthetics and practical effects do amaze me, the moment in the bed did send me a shiver.

• Its very common that most series tend to go bad by the 3rd installment like Walking Dead and the Alien franchise. I can make a huge list of media that go downhill by the 3rd installment.

Yeah, the only (most popular) successful third installments in game franchises are GTA 3, Far Cry 3 and The Witcher 3. But I'm one of the people who love Uncharted 3.

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

I'm not a fan of survival horror, but man, I loved Dead Space, all 3 of them in fact. Everything you just said I agreed with. Too bad

• Not like new resident evil? and town of light most disturbing game ever played

AronDracula posted: »

I finished playing Dead Space. One of the greatest survival horror games ever existed. The atmosphere was terrifying, the monsters are well

• edited August 2017

No I don't think freddy is scary either but love the concept and story so I'm invested

Check out dead silence that is creepy film

I'm not much of a horror fan. I'm that dude that makes any possible excuse to leave the room because I get scared really easily. I've never

• RE7? Yeah, it's so disturbing.

Markd4547 posted: »

Not like new resident evil? and town of light most disturbing game ever played

• if the dialogue isn't well written and believable, neither are your plot and characters. dialogue is a very important piece because it also transitions into many different things. exposition, character development, establishing the world it's built in, discovering new plot elements, etc.

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

I've been thinking: what's the most important piece to telling a good story? Is it the characters? Plot? Dialogue? Conflict?

• edited August 2017

Too bad that stupid Dead Space 3 ruined the franchise.

you know despite my disliking for the dead space series and all the praise it gets, i still don't get the hate for dead space 3. i think it's just as well made as the other 2 and still has a lot to like about it.

It's a copy of Resident Evil 6.

that's a very bold statement.

I finished playing Dead Space. One of the greatest survival horror games ever existed. The atmosphere was terrifying, the monsters are well

• Happy Anniversary.

Today is my 3rd Year Anniversary of being a user in this Gaming Community. So far, I received 17300 Likes, made 9717 comments (I'm so close to reaching 10000 Comments) and 152 Discussions.

• Thank you

Happy Anniversary.

• Like RE6, it ditched the survival horror, turned into action cover shooter, features coop and has zombies instead of necromophs.

Too bad that stupid Dead Space 3 ruined the franchise. you know despite my disliking for the dead space series and all the praise it

• It won't be out until well into next year. I just thought that with your Woolfy name and Wolfy icon that it might have been your motivation! But hey, now you'll be ready when it gets here!

hmm I have not!

• Some people are just too dense for this world...

There. Is. A. Difference. Between. An. Actor/Actress. And. Their. Character.

• Happy anniversary, AronDracula.

Today is my 3rd Year Anniversary of being a user in this Gaming Community. So far, I received 17300 Likes, made 9717 comments (I'm so close to reaching 10000 Comments) and 152 Discussions.

• resident evil 6 was not the first resident evil game to do that at all but okay

Like RE6, it ditched the survival horror, turned into action cover shooter, features coop and has zombies instead of necromophs.

• Thank you

RichWalk23 posted: »

Happy anniversary, AronDracula.

• I'm trying to come up with a second name for a character I'm going to have in a story (not like in seriousness I just like writing stories). Her first name is Marilyn and the story is set in modern day 2015 Britain. Anyone have any ideas?.

• Happy anniversary

• Thx

Happy anniversary

• enter image description here

• You're not proving anything except that you are really dense.

Proving my point that people cant understand sarcasm online unless they have been told outright that its sarcasm.

• I'm not good at it but how about Marilyn Brooke? Or Marilyn Shaw?

I'm trying to come up with a second name for a character I'm going to have in a story (not like in seriousness I just like writing stories). Her first name is Marilyn and the story is set in modern day 2015 Britain. Anyone have any ideas?.

• I still don't want to kill The Outsider though.

• Necromorphs are pretty much just zombies though. Just not in the traditional sense.

Like RE6, it ditched the survival horror, turned into action cover shooter, features coop and has zombies instead of necromophs.

• I joined here in January 2014 and I've only got 3000 comments so congratulations.

• I think it's because you're barely active, aren't you?

I joined here in January 2014 and I've only got 3000 comments so congratulations.

• dude if i get to play more dishonored i'll kill the outsider like 300 times over. as long as bethesda keeps shoving more dishonored down my throat i'll blindly follow the story.

I still don't want to kill The Outsider though.

• There'll probably be two/three endings like usual so one of them would have the Outsider survive which could then lead into Dishonored 3.

I still don't want to kill The Outsider though.

• I've moved and I'm going to need to change my email address. Does it mean I have to cancel my account and start up a new one?

• No. There is an update e-mail option in your account settings you can use to change to a new new e-mail.

MaconMajr posted: »

I've moved and I'm going to need to change my email address. Does it mean I have to cancel my account and start up a new one?

• That's only started this year though. I joined in 2014 and I recall being fairly active for the first two years.

I think it's because you're barely active, aren't you?

• edited August 2017

Watch New Nightmare.

I'm not much of a horror fan. I'm that dude that makes any possible excuse to leave the room because I get scared really easily. I've never

• https://www.pcgamesn.com/tales-from-the-borderlands/tales-from-the-borderlands-sales-numbers

Really interesting and sad read

Also fascinating how telltale will drop staff and effort on title's if don't sell well on last few episode's

Surely big unseen negative on episodic gaming

That if was full game we will get best effort for full experience as they expect good sales

But in episodes once telltale see first few episodes sell badly they allow quality and staff to drop just lazy and disrespectful to people who purchased the game

• In some cases the fans can bring it back, if given enough attention. Its like how that one dude who kept tweeting to Telltale, and said that they were going to be tweeting them every day until they announce TWAU 2. They obviously noticed it, and that was one of the instances where it made them reconsider and make a sequel. Obviously even if this was a good enough tactic to do it, you have to bear in mind that they have their hands full with other projects right now. It may be possible in the near future however.

Its not really the same sort of example but when I found out that one of my favourite TV series Hannibal, was getting revived after previous bad ratings and cancellation, it was one of the best feelings ever. The fans had a lot of power in bringing it back.

Markd4547 posted: »

https://www.pcgamesn.com/tales-from-the-borderlands/tales-from-the-borderlands-sales-numbers Really interesting and sad read Also fasc

• Manson?

OK, OK, I'll be serious. It depends on if you want a single-syllable punch last name, or something more drawn out, like "Marilyn Henderson." Unlike real life, you can choose a name to match the character's personality.

I'm trying to come up with a second name for a character I'm going to have in a story (not like in seriousness I just like writing stories). Her first name is Marilyn and the story is set in modern day 2015 Britain. Anyone have any ideas?.

• I'm fighting a sickness and I feel like absolute shit...I'm worried I'm gonna lose my vomit streak too...haven't vomited in 5 or 6 years...

Everyday it's pills galore, with constant fluids. I might even have to postpone my first driving lesson in 2 days, which really sucks. :(

• edited August 2017

Here's a tip:

If you're going to ask for help, maybe don't be a jerk about it.

/edit/maybe I crossed the line

• Got on Facebook and discovered that a girl that I went to school with got arrested for attempted robbery, attempted murder, and sexual assault. Her and two guys jumped some 40 year old lady.

Boy, time sure does fly!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.