The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Well, I haven't watched it since it doesn't interest me that much but it's pretty popular. I've only heard good things about it, but it's not similar to Death Note I believe.

If you liked DN, then Code Geass might be good to watch as well. If you're a fan of a really smart MC and all mind-games.

Yeah I've never really watched any properly before, but I always wanted to watch Death Note one day. My friend recommend One-Punch Man to me, Do you know if it's any good?.

• Happy birthday.

And I got the reference.
    RichWalk23 posted: »

It's my 28th birthday today, and I managed to avoid drowning in a frozen lake since last year. Props to those who understands the reference/joke.

• I was about to say Happy Birthday but you made me stay silent.

RichWalk23 posted: »

It's my 28th birthday today, and I managed to avoid drowning in a frozen lake since last year. Props to those who understands the reference/joke.

• edited August 2017

I just read a Batman comic where Batman beats both Deathstroke and Deathshot with 9 moves, 8 strikes and 1 block, i counted. I'm not usually triggered by games,books or any kind of fictional work. With emphasis on not usually, but Batman sure as shit has that ability.

I barely remember Slade Wilson's backstory, but he's one of my favorite comic book character's.

I don't know why the hell i wrote this but i felt i needed to tell someone that i got triggerd like a bitch by a fucking comic book.

• Batman is too op, nerf him Jeff.

ousen posted: »

I just read a Batman comic where Batman beats both Deathstroke and Deathshot with 9 moves, 8 strikes and 1 block, i counted. I'm not usu

• No, drag the batfreak out in the woods and shoot him, so he can be reunited with mommy and daddy.

papai46 posted: »

Batman is too op, nerf him Jeff.

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited August 2017

Little known fact: Batman is allergic to being beaten to death.

• the fact that you of all people just made such a genuinely funny joke makes me realize there's hope for humanity

• enter image description here

the fact that you of all people just made such a genuinely funny joke makes me realize there's hope for humanity

• https://www.polygon.com/2017/8/16/16158068/crackdown-3-delayed-xbox-one-windows-pc-microsoft?utm_campaign=polygon&utm_content=chorus&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

Welp, Crackdown 3 delayed into 2018. A game that was meant to showcase the XBOX's power and was coming out with the system.

• well at least it's not a beyonce reaction gif

• microsoft you fools

MichaelBP posted: »

https://www.polygon.com/2017/8/16/16158068/crackdown-3-delayed-xbox-one-windows-pc-microsoft?utm_campaign=polygon&utm_content=chorus&

• You thought there wouldn't be one?

well at least it's not a beyonce reaction gif

• I'm wondering if it'll end up like Scalebound at this point.

microsoft you fools

• you fucking mongo how dare you

lupinb0y posted: »

You thought there wouldn't be one?

• Managed to set up my college shcedule so I only have to show up on Mondays and Wednesdays. After my second day of school I can honestly say that I slightly regret that decision.

12:30 - 9:00 on Monday
    9:30 - 9:00 on Wednesday.

A three hour period of nothing between 3:15 and 6:30.

Well, at least the college has a pool table...

• now I need another anime to fill the void in my soul.

jojo jojo jojo jojo jojo jojo Jojo Jojo Jojo Jojo Jojo Jojo JojO JOJO JOJO JOJO JOJO JOJO JOJO JOJO JOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

...eh hem, please watch jojo

I finished watching Death Note over an hour ago... I feel weird, i cried and I hate myself for it. Maybe it was just the feeling that the

• Metallica is live bitches.

• edited August 2017

Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier has been announced for PC, X-Box One and PS4. It is a Telltale/Until Dawn styled game set in the new movie universe. You pick choices and dialogue and your choices will effect the games story in different ways and so on and so forth. However unlike Telltale and Until Dawn, there will be no exploration or any direct control of the characters. Not to mention the game will also be 2-3 hours in length so it'll be more like an interactive movie.

The game will be out this fall.

Here's the trailer for it.

And six minutes of gameplay.

• Kirk was shit. Glad I didn't go.

...and now people know where I live.

Metallica is live bitches.

• very skeptical about this

Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier has been announced for PC, X-Box One and PS4. It is a Telltale/Until Dawn styled game set in the new movie

• I'm cautiously optimistic. They did nail the atmosphere though.

very skeptical about this

• It is a Telltale/Until Dawn styled game set in the new movie universe. You pick choices and dialogue and your choices will effect the games story in different ways and so on and so forth.

Definitely going to play it.

However unlike Telltale and Until Dawn, there will be no exploration or any direct control of the characters. Not to mention the game will also be 2-3 hours in length so it'll be more like an interactive movie.

Not gonna play it.

Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier has been announced for PC, X-Box One and PS4. It is a Telltale/Until Dawn styled game set in the new movie

• Today, I'm leaving Netherlands. It wasn't much to see, it's one of the quietest countries I've ever been.

• Yeah, he had a bad night, his performance on the intro of One was especially bad.

Johro posted: »

Kirk was shit. Glad I didn't go. ...and now people know where I live.

• I'll look at some reviews of it when it comes out. If they're good, I'll consider buying it.

• I just bought Resident Evil 4 on Steam. It was on sale for 4.99, and I'm gonna start playing it soon.

• JoJo's Bizzare Adventure is what I assume your talking about? :P I've definitely hear of it, If I find it I'll watch it :).

now I need another anime to fill the void in my soul. jojo jojo jojo jojo jojo jojo Jojo Jojo Jojo Jojo Jojo Jojo JojO JOJO JOJO JOJ

• Just heard of what happened in Barcelona. My condolences go to all the people who lost their loved ones.

• Bought a blacklight and loads of trippy posters for my living room, should have done this years ago :3

• edited August 2017

Okay, so far, I'm only 10 minutes into it, and so far the controls are terrible and I'm stuck in this slow-motion walk bullshit and I can't get out of it. I'm just gonna refund it now.

I just bought Resident Evil 4 on Steam. It was on sale for 4.99, and I'm gonna start playing it soon.

• The beginnings a little difficult but once you get past the bell its all good. I rage quit first time round after the original release and I finally completed it after the remaster. Its a great game and I wish I stuck with it first time.

Okay, so far, I'm only 10 minutes into it, and so far the controls are terrible and I'm stuck in this slow-motion walk bullshit and I can't get out of it. I'm just gonna refund it now.

• edited August 2017

I don't doubt it's a great game. And I'm not having any problems with enemies, just the game mechanics.

Like, some of the controls are retarded. Like, pressing A or D makes you TURN left or right, instead of STRAFING left or right? And for some reason, my camera and walking motion moves so slow, and I have no idea why. I've tried fixing it, but it just keeps messing up.

The beginnings a little difficult but once you get past the bell its all good. I rage quit first time round after the original release and I finally completed it after the remaster. Its a great game and I wish I stuck with it first time.

• dude, take it from someone who hates resident evil 4 with a passion, that is a very foolish decision and you are not giving the game the chance it deserves. the controls are only terrible because it's a dated game, and the first 10-20 minutes of the game are supposed to be slow to get you into the atmosphere of the game. you can't get 10 minutes into an 8 hour game and say it sucks.

• edited August 2017

I didn't say it sucks, though. I'm just saying some of the mechanics are a little fucked up.

EDIT: And it's too late anyway, because I have all my money coming back to me from the Steam store, which means I already refunded it.

dude, take it from someone who hates resident evil 4 with a passion, that is a very foolish decision and you are not giving the game the cha

• Groningen if it's pronounced that way.

• Oh come on, man. Believe me, I hated the controls as well but I played it on my PS4. Tank controls were a thing back in the day. I wouldn't give up so easily just for one problem.

If you want one with the best controls, get either Resident Evil HD Remaster or Resident Evil 7.

• It's too late. It's already been refunded.

I'll buy HD (can't play 7 because my PC is shit) when another sale comes up.

AronDracula posted: »

Oh come on, man. Believe me, I hated the controls as well but I played it on my PS4. Tank controls were a thing back in the day. I wouldn't

• The only thing you will not be used to is the Fixed Camera. That perspective is rarely happening in video games these days except for Telltale games.

It's too late. It's already been refunded. I'll buy HD (can't play 7 because my PC is shit) when another sale comes up.

• I need to fix the thumbnail, I know, I will get to it eventually.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.