The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• pretty much

but anf seemed pretty promising up until release. Cause of them little lies

• I was shocked and pleased that they found the Indianapolis. 18,000 feet deep. Man, 72 years without an answer. I've been to the Indianapolis Memorial in Indianapolis, Indiana, it was quite sobering. So many poor men died. Damn sharks, although it was mostly dehydration and other stuff and the sharks just had a fillet of the men already dead.

I hope the 22 men still alive who survived it will find some solace in knowing the resting place of their brothers-in-arms after 72 years.

Since we're on this, I might as well bring up the most famous thing in popular culture the fateful ship is know associated with: Jaws.

ThWreckage of the USS Indianapolis has been found For those of you who don't know, the USS Indianapolis was a navy ship that sunk in 12 m

• She's really nice. I was just surprised she even noticed my tweet.

Yeah shelly is nice, I talked to her quite a lot back when I was drawing her character.

• Thank you for the information. :) I'm going to make my alternate playthrough now.

AronDracula posted: »

how do you get Clementine to go after Gabe instead of following you? * Reject Ava's offer. * Inject AJ. * Say goodbye to AJ.

• After a two-month long vacation from anything game-related, it feels good to be back.

• Emo Phillips is pretty much a God to me. Watching a hilarious 1987 stand-up video.

"I go to the playground all the time to watch the little kids jump up and down and scream.... cuz they don't know I'm using blanks"

There. That's one I can repeat.

• edited August 2017

[removed]

• Well, there you go. Casey Hudson(Director of the Mass Effect trilogy and new GM of Bioware) just said that they're not done with the franchise. That's about as definitive of an answer as you can get.

good riddance. now they can get started on an actual mass effect 4

• edited August 2017

So I made a communist version of the Aussie flag today. Thoughts?

enter image description here

• enter image description here

• Slap my salami, the guy's a commie.

• I'm currently thinking about internet hostility, how people seem to be more hostile towards others online but are pretty neutral in real life (ahem, no backbone so to speak)
    I know that it relates to online anonymity and the lack of consequences in response to actions, but I still pay it some thought, I suppose unnecessary behavior bothers me, or rather, unnecessarily aggressive behavior that is

• I love it, truly an inspiration for both communists and artists alike

• The fact that you look like Handsome Jack AI means I can say whatever hostile things I want to you! Except the moderators will stop me. :)

Actually, I'm just pointing out another thing. Our norms of acceptable behavior are influenced by what we see others doing. So if we see a lot of other people being mean on the Internet, we think it's OK to be mean, too. You don't see as many people being mean in real life (though there are some, especially in school), because the consequences are higher. If being mean is rewarded, more people will be mean.

Having good moderation keeps forums from turning into a free-for-all.

Mrs_Saturn posted: »

I'm currently thinking about internet hostility, how people seem to be more hostile towards others online but are pretty neutral in real lif

• Just got locked in the bathroom and broke the door handle off by accident

• I found more of a wimp someone is the more of a douche they are online they take their self loathing out of others as in real life they are powerless and weak

While nicer a person is the more self confident and tough they are

I been in so many fights lost count been boxing for years.

Happened to me one dude heard him talking all this crap online about me then nice to my face.

Offered him chance to back up his words in the ring while whole class watched to show how tough he is

He was worst fighter I ever faced I beat crap outta him they wouldnt let me even finish the round and he ran outta ring crying with red face.

He even apologized the next day to me when found out how hard I punch

I have most respect for nice people I see online who just want have fun

When see users rage on others and be really mean makes me cringe so hard the trolls

I'm currently thinking about internet hostility, how people seem to be more hostile towards others online but are pretty neutral in real lif

• Why the break?

After a two-month long vacation from anything game-related, it feels good to be back.

• [removed]

I love it, truly an inspiration for both communists and artists alike

• edited August 2017

So does PS4 appear on gamescom 2017?

• Fine by me.

You couldn't pay me to play that rushed pile of garbage. Andromeda is a disgrace to an otherwise brilliant series and I have no clue why anyone in their right mind would want any form of continuation on it. I'll stick to the original trilogy.

I say this with absolutely zero exaggeration whatsoever: Even the animation in the first game was better. A game that is literally an entire decade older looks better than whatever the hell this was supposed to be. Like shit man, I hate to be negative but watch this and you won't wanna go near it.

MichaelBP posted: »

Welp.

• edited August 2017

Nope, still an evil capitalist pig but even I can't deny that the commies make some good flags.

Slap my salami, the guy's a commie.

• Might post some of my other flag designs since I hate the current Australian flag. I did some in green and gold which are our sporting colours.

I love it, truly an inspiration for both communists and artists alike

• Have anyone here have or had parrots? Are they hard to take care of? I'm considering having one.

• Theyre loud as hell and bite and shit all over dont get one

bruzdaa posted: »

Have anyone here have or had parrots? Are they hard to take care of? I'm considering having one.

• It's a little like living with a 2-year-old for 70 years. He/she will need lots of attention.

Have anyone here have or had parrots? Are they hard to take care of? I'm considering having one.

• Foo Fighters doing a cover of Never Gonna Give You Up featuring Rick Astley.

It's glorious.

• I've grown up around parrots my entire life, they are by far my favorite pet. Currently I own a White Crowned Pionus that I have had for five years and I love her to death. These are hardest things to handle when owning parrots in my opinion.
    1. A parrot will often end up biting you when handled, especially when it's young and untrained. It definitely does not feel pleasant, moreso the bigger the beak is. It can take some getting to know a bird to figure out what the triggers are to their biting. My bird tends to get nippy when it's nighttime and she's tired for example
    2. They can be very loud depending on the species you get, especially when they're bored and want attention. Stuff like singing loudly, honking like air horns just generally squawking their heads off. Thankfully my parrot isn't loud at all but that's typically a trait of her species.
    3. Flying can be a bit of an issue if they're let loose around the house, it can be a bit of a hassle chasing them around the house should they get frightened by a loud noise or something like that. Clipping their wings can help resolve the issue, although that in of itself is bit of a struggle (I'd recommend wearing gloves if you choose to do that.)
    4. They will poop where ever they please (though I'd imagine it is possible to potty train one if you get them really young) which can be a problem if you have one on your shoulder and they poop on the back of you shirt.

But despite all that, I do think parrots are great pets that can be just as affectionate as dogs. :) Do you know what kind of parrot you'd like to get?

• "I'm not sure how many more emus we can fit in the gulag, Comrade Stalin."

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/826/344/fe7.gif

"Da, Comrade Stalin".

• Hey Mark! It's good to see you.

I took a break after the A New Frontier fiasco, and I had some personal things to deal with.
    enter image description here

Markd4547 posted: »

Why the break?

• edited August 2017

Ew, it looks like shit just communist australians :)

This is just a joke plz iknowuracapitalist!

• . @Dont_Look_Back

Just watched your speed-drawing of Ellie from The Last of Us.
    I knew you'd be able to pull it off! Great work, it looks brilliant!

• why not actually reply to the original post

Acheive250 posted: »

. @Dont_Look_Back Just watched your speed-drawing of Ellie from The Last of Us. I knew you'd be able to pull it off! Great work, it looks brilliant!

• edited August 2017

I had a parrot once. We always kept him in his cage but let me say when that fucker gets loose, all hell breaks loose. They knock stuff over and hide in places you'd least expect.

So to answer your question; if you're willing to run and catch it, by all means go get one.

• They're obviously rebelling over the forum software change of 2013.

• Get one, they can annoy the shit out of ur neighbor fookin' get one, and they fly and look all colorful, and if u actually don't neglect it then it will be super nice and won't be aggressive

• Where's that?

why not actually reply to the original post

• Thank you!!!

. @Dont_Look_Back Just watched your speed-drawing of Ellie from The Last of Us. I knew you'd be able to pull it off! Great work, it looks brilliant!

• 2 pages back or sth

Where's that?

• Great have you back and don't blame you hope everything sorted

Hey Mark! It's good to see you. I took a break after the A New Frontier fiasco, and I had some personal things to deal with.

• Random question but I'm interested

What you're top 3 telltale games johro?

Johro posted: »

They're obviously rebelling over the forum software change of 2013.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.