The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited August 2017

enter image description here

That feel as gamer playing horizon zero dawn

Just completed it

Everything so beautiful and amazing absolute masterpiece

10/10 my GOTY

Recommend this game as must buy so glad got this brand new and not pre owned to give the makers the deserved money for this

Now onto undertale and uncharted DLC

• I just saw a fidget spinner lying lifelessly in the trash can. Huh, trends really come and go.

• You know I've got two young siblings and they are loud as shit so I'm used to it. And about shitting. I've had bearded dragon once and it was also shitting all over so I won't have problem with that.

Theyre loud as hell and bite and shit all over dont get one

• My apartment is rather small and it doesn't have much hiding spots so it's one problem less. Breaking stuff and mess are the things I'm used to(I've got two siblings)

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

I had a parrot once. We always kept him in his cage but let me say when that fucker gets loose, all hell breaks loose. They knock stuff over

• So they can be trained like dogs and cats? I didn't know that. That's pretty cool! I was thinking about budgies or indian ringneck parakeets. From what I've read they're good for beginners.

Cocoa2736 posted: »

I've grown up around parrots my entire life, they are by far my favorite pet. Currently I own a White Crowned Pionus that I have had for fiv

• I have a budgie. They are not exactly same but they are so likely at each other. They are so loud so think about it if you want to buy one. But its nice to have a pet around home. You have to take care of it and check its food water and clean its cage. If you think you can go for it, go on and dont wait. If you have option of budgie, they are smaller and so cute so consider this one as well.

bruzdaa posted: »

Have anyone here have or had parrots? Are they hard to take care of? I'm considering having one.

• I am considering to buy Mass Effect series. Do you suggest ?

• Very good game, but I found the voice acting to be the most bland I've had in a game for a while. Added on top of the facial animations that creeped me out.

Markd4547 posted: »

That feel as gamer playing horizon zero dawn Just completed it Everything so beautiful and amazing absolute masterpiece 10/10 my GO

• Its like looking after a toddler for 70 years. I dont think they should be kept as pets they need loads of care and are often poached from the wild to be sold as pets.

Have anyone here have or had parrots? Are they hard to take care of? I'm considering having one.

• Easy come, easy go, will you let me go?

Bismillah! No, we will not let you go.

fallandir posted: »

I just saw a fidget spinner lying lifelessly in the trash can. Huh, trends really come and go.

• edited August 2017

I'm going to be ranting about the most annoying person I have ever met IRL. Who I am unfortunately "friends" with.

So I became friends with this guy on campus early last year and became friends with him. Problem was that he was pretty annoying at times. It didn't help that the longer I knew him, the worse he got. After six months of tolerating him I pretty much stopped giving a shit and began berating him for his dumb ass attitude.

A little context on the guy. He was born with Cerebral Palsy and his legs don't function well (still usable but he can't stand up without holding onto something) so he is pretty much wheelchair bound. Now I didn't become friends with him out of pity, I didn't give a shit. He's not autistic or mentally challenged but he sure loves acting like he is.

Anyway now he is straight up the most annoying person I have ever encountered. He acts like a goddamn 12 year old child who is still in the process of going through puberty. He doesn't know when to stop talking, he thinks he's the funniest person in the world, he loves repeating the same joke over and over thinking it's hilarious each time (it wasn't even funny the first time), doesn't know when to stop calling people (he once called me 12 times in the span of a few hours. It was for assignments at first but then it just became random bullshit I don't want to hear), says some creepy ass shit about girls, and he doesn't listen to people who give him advice (or at least when he does he pretty much reverts a few minutes later). He is also incredibly bad at listening to people and focusing on work. I very rarely have normal conversations with him.

I have a whole list of stories of some of the weird/annoying ass shit he does.

His social skills are also really bad. It's not like he can't talk to people or anything. It's that he talks like an alien interacting with a human being. Sometimes he doesn't even ask for their names (or even his) when introducing himself. He just goes and asks "Hi, do you like anime?" and if you don't then you're lucky because if you did he'll talk your ears off.

I know it may not seem that bad to some of you, but I swear if you actually met this guy you wouldn't want anything to do with him if you did.

• From the good things I've heard from them, yes.

MrJava posted: »

I am considering to buy Mass Effect series. Do you suggest ?

• Its becoming very cheap on sales like 2 dolar and they said that it is a rich story game. Thank you for the suggestion !

AronDracula posted: »

From the good things I've heard from them, yes.

• Well from what you said I can see that he is just ill-mannered and doesn't respect people, also he might have troubles with reading emotions and behaving appropriately to the situation, so he either acts like an arrogant teenager (in this case it will most likely stop after a while) or this is just the way he is and he will be this person forever unless something or someone changes him.

Don't force yourself into being friends with him if it bothers you, tell him how you feel.

lupinb0y posted: »

I'm going to be ranting about the most annoying person I have ever met IRL. Who I am unfortunately "friends" with. So I became friends wi

• He doesn't know when to stop talking, he thinks he's the funniest person in the world, he loves repeating the same joke over and over thinking it's hilarious each time

stop bullying me online, lupin.

okay all jokes aside, i have a friend similar to this. he's definitely not creepy towards girls or thinks he's the funniest person in the world, but he fits quite a few other categories. he's still a very close friend of mine regardless because in general he's just a good person, minus how much he talks endlessly about annoying things. i put up with it because he's a good dude, so if your friend isn't a good dude deep down and he's just annoying with no redeeming qualities, i'd say don't put up with it. leave.

I'm going to be ranting about the most annoying person I have ever met IRL. Who I am unfortunately "friends" with. So I became friends wi

• yes. 1 and 2 are fantastic masterpieces of this generation, 3 is nowhere near as good but still pretty fantastic if you can get over the terrible ending. and andromeda is just abysmal, don't waste money on it.

• I cant afford Andromeda right now anyway so it doesnt matter :D but I will buy the 1-2 when they put on sale or I saw cheap keys/gifts on G2A or Kinguin. They say that there are some good character developments and when I watched GCN Everything Wrong With The Walking Dead A New Frontier Episode 1-2 video, he mentioned someone that named Garrus and he automatically removed a sin so I assume he is a good character :D

yes. 1 and 2 are fantastic masterpieces of this generation, 3 is nowhere near as good but still pretty fantastic if you can get over the terrible ending. and andromeda is just abysmal, don't waste money on it.

• My five cents: keeping in a cage a being meant to be flying freely for the entirety of its life it's just cruel and it awakens my disgust.

• he mentioned someone that named Garrus and he automatically removed a sin so I assume he is a good character

garrus is pretty great

I cant afford Andromeda right now anyway so it doesnt matter but I will buy the 1-2 when they put on sale or I saw cheap keys/gifts on G2A

• garrus is bro

he mentioned someone that named Garrus and he automatically removed a sin so I assume he is a good character garrus is pretty great

• LET IT GO.

Easy come, easy go, will you let me go? Bismillah! No, we will not let you go.

• solar eclipse was neat. too bad storm clouds blocked most of it.

• I managed to get a pretty good view of it. The lighting was super trippy, especially if you went inside without any lights on. 0.0

solar eclipse was neat. too bad storm clouds blocked most of it.

• i'm at work so during the eclipse i didn't have that luxury, unfortunately.

I managed to get a pretty good view of it. The lighting was super trippy, especially if you went inside without any lights on. 0.0

• Mass Effect 1: good

Mass Effect 2: great

Mass Effect 3: good

Mass Effect Andromeda: awful

• [removed]

• Got back from my camping trip last night it was great, even the storm was fun.

On the bus back I was so tired I couldn't really move, my boyfriend was sat behind me a disabled man got on the bus and told my boyfriend he wanted to sit down, so bf moved his stuff "NO! I want to sit next to the window!" He shouted and actually stamped his feet. My dumbfounded bf moved all of our camping equipment and sat next to me.

The entitled weirdo prick stroked my fucking back, I assumed my tired brain played a trick on me then it happened again, I was so tired and pissed off I just bit my tongue because if I actually said something I would have snapped and bf would have lost it as well. The bastard got off after a single stop.

Before getting on that bus we trekked 6 hours with equipment and poor bf had to move all his stuff so this freak could touch his girlfreind (which is the only reason the guy would have wanted that seat since there were free window seats without sleeping women in groping distance). I hate him so much and I wish bad vibes on his soul.

• Well, I will keep that in mind thanks.

• The way I see it, Andromeda is just a robbery for gamers and nothing else.

Findagon posted: »

Mass Effect 1: good Mass Effect 2: great Mass Effect 3: good Mass Effect Andromeda: awful

• Bismillah

ALLAH-U AKBAR

Easy come, easy go, will you let me go? Bismillah! No, we will not let you go.

• Did I mention that I heard somethings about "calibrations" :D

garrus is bro

• LOL I wanted to buy it in the store but didn't had the money

Markd4547 posted: »

That feel as gamer playing horizon zero dawn Just completed it Everything so beautiful and amazing absolute masterpiece 10/10 my GO

• Laura Bailey and Troy Baker have been in a lot of games together. It must be an inside joke between them at this point, right?

• I'm considering buying the Mass Effect games as well. But sadly, 1 and 2 are the only ones on Steam.

• edited August 2017

Hell yeah man, its one of my all time favorite games. I know that isn't saying much but it's a hell of a ride.

Buy the trilogy if you do. Skip out on Andromeda like everyone else has been saying. It's uh...it's very "lacking" to put it lightly.

• yeah, the inside joke is "we're getting literally all the money for playing extremely similar characters in everything we're in while less popular voice actors with amazing overlooked talent are getting the boot lol"

Laura Bailey and Troy Baker have been in a lot of games together. It must be an inside joke between them at this point, right?

• I get my test results back in 3 days. Time to see how fucked or blessed I am :fearful:

• A school-type test or a medical-type test?

Melton23 posted: »

I get my test results back in 3 days. Time to see how fucked or blessed I am

• School-type test

WarpSpeed posted: »

A school-type test or a medical-type test?

• I wanted to write, "Sorry, I'll pick an aisle seat next time," but couldn't think of a way to make it funny. You should've sicced bf on him.

Got back from my camping trip last night it was great, even the storm was fun. On the bus back I was so tired I couldn't really move, my

Sign in to comment in this discussion.