The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• hope it goes well

Melton23 posted: »

I'm getting my exam results back today time to see how fucked or blessed I am Edit: guess who didn't do as bad as they thought they were going to do?

• im still alive lol just been stuck at work weve got a new store manager who is not as good as my last manager and decided to fuck up my rota by putting days i needed off back on

• Personally I cant because my phone crashes if there are to many imbedded videos on one page, I prefer links.

Johro posted: »

Oh I don't know. I have yet to be at a loss as to where I should post something. Does anybody ever really scroll through watching the post

• Melton23 posted: »

I'm getting my exam results back today time to see how fucked or blessed I am Edit: guess who didn't do as bad as they thought they were going to do?

• Bad news for DC fans.

• edited August 2017

Guys, what happened to the Youtube left-side menu?

• Still there for me.

AronDracula posted: »

Guys, what happened to the Youtube left-side menu?

• jesus christ this looks so bad, what are they thinking

• Nevermind. I just had to sign out and come back.

Still there for me.

• Ah okay.

Nevermind. I just had to sign out and come back.

• Good, a talented director like Matt Reeves doesn't need a WB stick up his ass.

Bad news for DC fans.

• What movies did he direct?

J-Master posted: »

Good, a talented director like Matt Reeves doesn't need a WB stick up his ass.

• He directed the 2nd and 3rd Planet of the Apes films and Cloverfield.

What movies did he direct?

• so the worst two planet of the ape films out of the new trilogy and a fantastic found footage film that virtually nobody saw?

yeah sure, the film's in great hands.

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

He directed the 2nd and 3rd Planet of the Apes films and Cloverfield.

• yeah sure, the film's in great hands.

You may never know, maybe the film will turn out better than expected.

I honestly think it comes down to the actors to make a great film; like Heath Ledger in Dark Knight. If he weren't in it, the film would've been boring as hell.

so the worst two planet of the ape films out of the new trilogy and a fantastic found footage film that virtually nobody saw? yeah sure, the film's in great hands.

• I honestly think it comes down to the actors to make a great film

great actors make the characters great and believable, not the film itself.

If he weren't in it, the film would've been boring as hell.

i completely disagree. the film works on so many more levels than just heath ledger and it's foolish to believe otherwise. it's well written, well shot, well paced, well acted, most of the action is practical, etc. heath ledger was fantastic but disregarding the film's other amazing feats just because of his joker is pretty dumb.

yeah sure, the film's in great hands. You may never know, maybe the film will turn out better than expected. I honestly think it

• it's well written, well shot, well paced, well acted, most of the action is practical, etc. heath ledger was fantastic but disregarding the film's other amazing feats just because of his joker is pretty dumb.

I agree, I thought the film was great but I just think Heath Ledger was the best part. If he were to be removed, I wouldn't be as interested in the film as I am now.

I honestly think it comes down to the actors to make a great film great actors make the characters great and believable, not the fil

• so the worst two planet of the ape films out of the new trilogy.

You have lost your mind.

so the worst two planet of the ape films out of the new trilogy and a fantastic found footage film that virtually nobody saw? yeah sure, the film's in great hands.

• edited August 2017

"I don't like these films because I feel they are not the quality people make them out to be, and personally I prefer the first in the trilogy as it gets the most right"

[Mod edit: Removed; please don't make posts with offensive phrases, even if only sarcastically paraphrasing someone]

EDIT: since i don't have time to explain my problems with a film in depth to people who call me insane, which insanity is a very serious mental disorder that shouldn't be used unless clearly a joke, purely for not liking a film, here are two reviews that nailed nearly everything i felt about the movies.

J-Master posted: »

so the worst two planet of the ape films out of the new trilogy. You have lost your mind.

• I'd watch this:

• Man, spoiler tag this shit! This has a massive spoiler for the first season of Suponjibobu no Pantsu.

I'd watch this:

• I thought most people read the manga by now! It's a lot better than the show, honestly.

lupinb0y posted: »

Man, spoiler tag this shit! This has a massive spoiler for the first season of Suponjibobu no Pantsu.

• Dude broke a sword with his hand

I'd watch this:

• I just saw the Netflix Death Note movie.... That was the fucking piece of shit not released by Sony but released by Netflix, the fucking piece of shit is not only just ignoring the Death Noter source material but doesn't even work on it's own and for a PG-12 movie (my Netflix says that) it's fucking violent and gore which you know is not a bad idea for a death note movie... But it looks either bad, just decent shit or just oke.

The movie 1 hour and 40 minutes long well 90 minutes to be exact or so the credits are long. Almost everything is wrong in that movie ALMOST everything

• Be Safe Brothers And Sisters Of Texas!!! #HurrianceHarvey I hope you guys find shelter and keep your families close.

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited August 2017

I don't know if anyone here lives in New York, but if you do, please tell your representatives to support the Fair Repair Act.

If New York passes this legislation, they will be the first state in the United States that allows businesses to repair equipment without the manufacturers being able to claim that it voided the warranty. It will also require companies to provide documentation and replacement parts to New York businesses. This includes repair of computers, smartphones, video game consoles, and even farm equipment.

When I owned my computer repair shop in upstate New York, I had to turn customers away who wanted me to repair their smartphones and tablets because there wasn't a lot of documentation for repair available for these devices, and because it would void their warranties.

If you live in New York, please add your name to this campaign to make sure that manufacturers can't require that they are the only companies that can repair these devices. New York can be the first state to stand up to the large corporations to keep them from hurting the livelihood of repair businesses.

http://newyork.repair.org/

• Damn It!!!!!! I thought it was going to be good

joshua007 posted: »

I just saw the Netflix Death Note movie.... That was the fucking piece of shit not released by Sony but released by Netflix, the fucking pie

• I have an aunt in NY who I barely talk to but I have a friend over there who I a,says talk to. I'll ask him to add his name or something

Jennifer posted: »

I don't know if anyone here lives in New York, but if you do, please tell your representatives to support the Fair Repair Act. If New Yor

• Damn going watch it now come here to ask for review thanks bro I respect your opinion so I'll skip the film

joshua007 posted: »

I just saw the Netflix Death Note movie.... That was the fucking piece of shit not released by Sony but released by Netflix, the fucking pie

• Why does it look bad? I want more crossovers in games it can be so fun and this is free btw and looks great

jesus christ this looks so bad, what are they thinking

• I just watched the Netflix death Note movie... Honestly I find it's okay, I didn't really care for it being changed I knew they were going to, the best thing was Willem Dafoe as Ryuk (even though he didn't get too much screen time). Light and Mia were okay I thought they had chemistry. I liked how L was, he was okay. Honestly I think the movies fine, I enjoyed it. I give it a 7/10 (my honest opinion)

• I hope Mayweather shuts that prick McGregor up tomorrow.

• I can't even tell you if I liked it! I think... I think I *loved it?*

Wow, this analysis really gave me a different perspective in the storytelling of this game... I think that's why I love it so much. It's not really THAT good, I really enjoyed playing it but it has a lot of flaws. However, I love how it can be intepretated in so many ways... or at least how people keep interpretating it in different ways... I'm learning a lot of stuff about writing and storytelling, with both what the game does well and where it fucks it up.

As shitty as it is (and, believe me, it's pretty shitty) i fucking love Life Is Strange and this side of the community of fans.

• Fook da maywedders that dude beats his wife in front of his kids so he will always be the real prick

I hope Mayweather shuts that prick McGregor up tomorrow.

• ...Yikes! I just heard that Hurricane Harvey has been upped to a Category 4 Hurricane. Hopefully any posters around the Texas area manage to stay safe.

• I hope God keeps them safe!! Stay Safe Texans And Good Luck!

...Yikes! I just heard that Hurricane Harvey has been upped to a Category 4 Hurricane. Hopefully any posters around the Texas area manage to stay safe.

• 49-1

I hope Mayweather shuts that prick McGregor up tomorrow.

• I watched Batman Begins. Watching The Dark Knight before this was a big mistake in my opinion. I used to be noob Batman fan back then.

I'm starting to watch and finish The Dark Knight trilogy. Next, I'm going to watch The Dark Knight for the second time, hopefully it will change my opinion on it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.