The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited August 2017

I finally finished Uncharted The Lost Legacy but I feel sad right now cause I don't know what game I should play next and this fall will be the beginning of my last High School grade. The only game that looking forward to next year is Spider-Man PS4.

Bloodborne might be a good choice but I will buy it when it gets cheaper.

• while DC just released one good movie since The Dark Knight.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

enter image description here

you sure about that buddy?

AronDracula posted: »

I don't see a good reason to do that. Superhero movies were always enjoyable. Marvel still keeps making great movies while DC just released one good movie since The Dark Knight.

• edited August 2017

The Dark Knight Rises, from what I've heard, is considered to be the weakest movie of the trilogy, just like a lot of third installments in movie franchises.

I didn't know nothing about that Justice League movie.

I heard that Watchmen gets so much hate by the critics.

while DC just released one good movie since The Dark Knight. uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you sure about that buddy?

• Just got home from my first day of being a Junior in high school, and booooyyy it feels so good to be back and able to get out of my house.

• I loved Watchmen! Definitely one of the most underrated superhero movies of all time. People just don't like it because Zack Snyder has his name on it, which is a very poor excuse for disliking a movie.

while DC just released one good movie since The Dark Knight. uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you sure about that buddy?

• I thought people hated it for other reasons.

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

I loved Watchmen! Definitely one of the most underrated superhero movies of all time. People just don't like it because Zack Snyder has his name on it, which is a very poor excuse for disliking a movie.

• Well, I'm from North Carolina, and school started today, August 28th.

I know some states down south started school last week. I'm from NYC and school starts on the 7th.

• I become a junior in 7 days (not including today)

Just got home from my first day of being a Junior in high school, and booooyyy it feels so good to be back and able to get out of my house.

• Cool, hope you enjoy the year.

Melton23 posted: »

I become a junior in 7 days (not including today)

• You too :)

Cool, hope you enjoy the year.

• One of the problems a lot of people bring up is the confusing narrative to those who haven't read the comics.

I thought people hated it for other reasons.

• dlb the credible haxor

• She nailed it with the James Bond announcement so yeah.

dlb the credible haxor

• edited August 2017

You know you don't care about yourself when you're grilling burgers outside on the deck with only Minion Pajamas and looking like you just been through hell and back...

My life right now...

• Same here. Uh, that way for research. Sounds...interesting. Heh. It's on Rockstar man.

I've been trying to play rockstar legit for the 3 1/2 years I've been playing it so I've just been taking advantage of the double money stuf

• The Dark Knight Rises, from what I've heard, is considered to be the weakest movie of the trilogy,

how the hell does that make it not a good film what the shit

I didn't know nothing about that Justice League movie.

it's really good

I heard that Watchmen gets so much hate by the critics.

and age of ultron got overwhelmingly positive reviews. don't trust critic sites because 90% of the time they're incorrect. watchmen is a fantastic movie, albeit with it's fair share of flaws.

The Dark Knight Rises, from what I've heard, is considered to be the weakest movie of the trilogy, just like a lot of third installments in

• Anyone here play any musical instruments...?

• Sometimes life can suck, but i think it's awesome that you can still have a bit of fun and wear Minion pajamas... XD

You know you don't care about yourself when you're grilling burgers outside on the deck with only Minion Pajamas and looking like you just been through hell and back... My life right now...

• Thank you! They were too comfortable to take off XD

Sometimes life can suck, but i think it's awesome that you can still have a bit of fun and wear Minion pajamas... XD

• edited August 2017

Is anyone else's profile glitched? My avatar doesn't show up, my followed threads are gone, I can't comment, and it doesn't update forum threads. Is anyone else having this problem? I'm typing this from my phone if you wonder how I commented.

Edit: Never mind, I fixed it.

• Yeah, I don't normally do stuff like that but it IS too expensive to unlock, and my fingers ARE slipping ;3

Same here. Uh, that way for research. Sounds...interesting. Heh. It's on Rockstar man.

• I originally thought the site was all F'ed up again, but it turns out that a Chrome update I've been ignoring was at the root of the problem.

So... If anyone gets messaged by someone who says the site seems dead on chrome, get them to update.

• Actually, not quite true - I had no issues on Chrome but I did have issues on mobile (iOS Safari). Whatever the cause of the issue is, I don't suspect it to be a browser based issue.

Johro posted: »

I originally thought the site was all F'ed up again, but it turns out that a Chrome update I've been ignoring was at the root of the problem. So... If anyone gets messaged by someone who says the site seems dead on chrome, get them to update.

• Well, it works fine after I updated.

Actually, not quite true - I had no issues on Chrome but I did have issues on mobile (iOS Safari). Whatever the cause of the issue is, I don't suspect it to be a browser based issue.

• Mines already updated but it's still screwed. Had to switch to FireFox to type this.

I originally thought the site was all F'ed up again, but it turns out that a Chrome update I've been ignoring was at the root of the problem. So... If anyone gets messaged by someone who says the site seems dead on chrome, get them to update.

• Okay, well what I did EXACTLY was:

Open this normally. It was dead.

Opened this on Edge. It worked.

Completely cleared my Chrome data and browsing history.

Updated and restarted Chrome.

Opened this normally. It worked.

• i'm learning to play piano

Anyone here play any musical instruments...?

• Just a couple of days ago I finally got my class schedule for my sophomore year of High School, tried to take a picture but for some reason the pic wouldn't show. Here's what I'm taking:

Semester 1:
    Hnrs English 10
    Hnrs World History 2
    Varsity Chorus
    PE/Hlth II
    Spanish II

Semester 2:
    Geometry
    Biology
    Varsity Chorus
    PE/Hlth II
    Imaging Technology

School starts next Tuesday, and I'm hoping this year will be a lot better then last year, last year was more of a hit/miss, I did a lot of things right and a lot of things wrong, I was socially awkward especially around the girl who I liked, (I mean I walked around in circles hoping I would finally talk to her) I didn't speak to too many people until like the last two months of the school year, I'm really hoping that'll change, academically it was more of a mixed bag. I still passed all my classes, and ended with a 3.2 GPA. 10th grade of course I have to be more aware and do better since this upcoming year and junior year count the most and I want to go to college already have plans to take my SAT. Let's hope this year will be a good one

• edited August 2017

• Sweet! How's that been going?

i'm learning to play piano

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I had the same problem and found logging out and back in fixed the problem, i'm guessing there was some sort of backend website update that caused it as it just started to happen last night without me updating anything.

• THANK YOU! Tried it and everything got fixed :D

OzzyUK posted: »

I had the same problem and found logging out and back in fixed the problem, i'm guessing there was some sort of backend website update that caused it as it just started to happen last night without me updating anything.

• Today, it was my first flying experience and it was amazing. Even managed to catch this view.

• I get super paranoid while flying, I'm looking corners and keeping my eye on people who enter the restroom and everything like that

MrJava posted: »

Today, it was my first flying experience and it was amazing. Even managed to catch this view.

• Even for a guy like me, who has acrophobia, enjoyed the flight. Yeah, I had paranoia too but the excitement of the fly made it go away.

I get super paranoid while flying, I'm looking corners and keeping my eye on people who enter the restroom and everything like that

• Thank you!

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

You must keep an eye on the airplane restrooms, you never know how many people may come out ;):p

I get super paranoid while flying, I'm looking corners and keeping my eye on people who enter the restroom and everything like that

• Pretty much how I feel about flights, too. I hate heights but I enjoy flying.

MrJava posted: »

Even for a guy like me, who has acrophobia, enjoyed the flight. Yeah, I had paranoia too but the excitement of the fly made it go away.

• slow and frustrating.

Sweet! How's that been going?

• Restrooms.... I heard of those :D

You must keep an eye on the airplane restrooms, you never know how many people may come out

Sign in to comment in this discussion.