The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• i hope that you have a good school year and yeah it sucks. isnt the first time people said bad stuff about/to me

Melton23 posted: »

I start school on Tuesday and I'm kinda super excited to go back sorry about the hate messages thing btw, that sucks

• :)

Ooh okay, I kinda thought that but I asked anyway... Aaaand nope, I haven't learned a single chord, just a couple of really simple, basic

• Just a friendly reminder that we aren't currently allowing political discussions at this time.

• I started playing the new app Walking Dead: March to War and I enjoy it! I think it's addictive and a lot better than any other of the freemium games.

• How the hell can someone not feel that? Seriously.

Still, that's pretty damn funny.

Johro posted: »

So... My friend's girlfriend lost her cellphone. She was frantically searching for it for hours(3) before eventually finding it... In her bra... That she was wearing. Yup. That happened.

• http://www.cinemablend.com/games/1697739/three-walking-dead-titles-added-to-xbox-one-backwards-compatibility

All hail Microsoft. If anybody doesn't want to rebuy the Walking Dead on Xbox One, there you go.

Seriously though, I absolutely love they have backwards compatibility. I've been able to replay Black Ops I & II with my best friend, and it's just like old times except we usually last longer in Zombies.

• If anybody doesn't want to rebuy the Walking Dead on Xbox One, there you go.

Too late for me lol. I got S1 for free but paid $20 for S2 a few months ago.

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/1697739/three-walking-dead-titles-added-to-xbox-one-backwards-compatibility All hail Microsoft. If anybo

• I have a bad feeling about this.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited September 2017

~Damaged~

AronDracula posted: »

I have a bad feeling about this.

• How come Willem Dafoe is still not chosen to play The Joker?

~Damaged~

• enter image description here

Hawt lesbian scene add in covered in chocolate sauce

Yes...yes this could work

• What did hate messages say?

I have a pretty bad Thursday and Friday. Thursday was my first day back at school and I have only realised how hard these next 2 years are going to be. Alongside that I received hate messages from people I know from school on an anonymous website

• Exactly! He would be a perfect Joker.
    enter image description here

How come Willem Dafoe is still not chosen to play The Joker?

• Yes please

• edited September 2017

You know you're head messed up

When my first day of college with my new classmates getting registered.

Only thing thinking of looking around was if something bad or crazy ever happens will I be able to fight and beat every dude in here

• edited September 2017

Great, right now I'm having an annoying allergic reaction to some shampoo I used a couple nights ago. My nose is runny, and my face is drier than sand and as red as an apple.

• Huh, a Droid antagonist and connected to BB-8? Interesting.

• they said to fight them in school and called me a cancer (it is a pretty bad name to call someone in the area i live in I don't use it as it is way too bad) Another person said that I am so annoying and they are so happy I am not in their class. There is a website called sarahah.com which allows people to message you anonymously and say good/bad things to you without you knowing who it is. I used it and I got those messages from people I definitely know that are in my school but I am not sure who said them.

Markd4547 posted: »

What did hate messages say?

• I have got worse ones in the past... One person laughed at the fact that my grandmother died and a group of people came together into a messenger chat to talk bad about me even when they knew I was also in the chat.

they said to fight them in school and called me a cancer (it is a pretty bad name to call someone in the area i live in I don't use it as it

• Friendly reminder one of these characters is into celibacy.

no

Hawt lesbian scene add in covered in chocolate sauce Yes...yes this could work

• That makes it even hawter and awesome plot twist

I like ur thinking

Friendly reminder one of these characters is into celibacy. no

• Going on websites like that asking for trouble and edgy betas hiding behind anon

Stop going on that website completely

I have got worse ones in the past... One person laughed at the fact that my grandmother died and a group of people came together into a messenger chat to talk bad about me even when they knew I was also in the chat.

• dude she was raped

do you think she'd be willing to have sex-- specially with another girl, when she still feels guilty and ashamed about her sexuality, dealing with depression, the death of her sister, the mistery of her murder, abusive parents, bullying, delivering drugs to the people that killed her loved ones (while knowing this very well-- she doesn't want to lose the few people she has left), internalized homophobia, imsomnia, and PTSD? Who has time for sex?

That makes it even hawter and awesome plot twist I like ur thinking

• edited September 2017

Its the Jack Nicholson resemblance.

• tfw BB-8 not selling enough toys

Huh, a Droid antagonist and connected to BB-8? Interesting.

• I only done it because other people I knew were doing it and they were getting nice messages. I won't use the website again.

Going on websites like that asking for trouble and edgy betas hiding behind anon Stop going on that website completely

• That's not right.
    I have to agree with @Markd4547.
    I would re-evaluate on whether any pros outweigh the cons of using that site. Do you really need it?

Stay safe out there!

I have a pretty bad Thursday and Friday. Thursday was my first day back at school and I have only realised how hard these next 2 years are going to be. Alongside that I received hate messages from people I know from school on an anonymous website

• edited September 2017

Also Xbox have added the Michonne miniseries and TT TWD 1 and 2 to Xbox Compatibility, something I've wanted since like forever. Its awesome because now I can take screenshots for these games that I couldn't previously do.

• I don't think I will be around here that much, until the next thursday, because I have to do driving exam.

• Good luck!

I don't think I will be around here that much, until the next thursday, because I have to do driving exam.

• Yeah you guys are right. I done it as I am depressed and I wanted to see people say nice things about me. I didn't think of the risk as I was too busy watching other people use it and get praised by everyone. Sorry to bother you guys with this. Thanks for helping me out

That's not right. I have to agree with @Markd4547. I would re-evaluate on whether any pros outweigh the cons of using that site. Do you really need it? Stay safe out there!

• Good luck, Aron! Hopefully everything goes well. :)

I don't think I will be around here that much, until the next thursday, because I have to do driving exam.

• Go get that licence, tiger !

• I was swimming 2 hours ago and then I saw some people that swimming(at least trying to) with their daily clothes and not with bikini or swimming shorts. It is disgusting.

• Good luck bro, hope you pass.

• lmao that's nothing. I once saw a guy swimming in some underpants with holes... Didin't reveal anything but still

MrJava posted: »

I was swimming 2 hours ago and then I saw some people that swimming(at least trying to) with their daily clothes and not with bikini or swimming shorts. It is disgusting.

• Thanks

Good luck!

• Thanks.

Fangirl101 posted: »

Good luck, Aron! Hopefully everything goes well.

• Thanks, mate.

MrJava posted: »

Go get that licence, tiger !

Sign in to comment in this discussion.