The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Me too :)

Good luck bro, hope you pass.

• edited September 2017

Why am I just learning that there is a Dishonored novel series?! Where the fuck have I been?!

EDIT: And a 4 part comic?! I am seriously pissed off about not being kept in the loop about this. I am a disgrace to the Dishonored fandom.

• Cant imagine the damage that he caused to the sea.

Dan7Bip5 posted: »

lmao that's nothing. I once saw a guy swimming in some underpants with holes... Didin't reveal anything but still

• First time I've heard of them too so it's ok

Why am I just learning that there is a Dishonored novel series?! Where the fuck have I been?! EDIT: And a 4 part comic?! I am seriously pissed off about not being kept in the loop about this. I am a disgrace to the Dishonored fandom.

• I'm sure it's selling well, but now to make even more money, they're branching out with other similar BB-8 products, so people get those as well.

tfw BB-8 not selling enough toys

• I was actually thinking about that recently. I'd love to see how Telltale's team fares in an Anthology space, where they'd need to create many different universes, characters, and plots that aren't necessarily connected.
    Plus, seeing them do some big horror/psychological-thriller content would be interesting. If they pull it off, that is...

Probably old news but here you go. http://www.cinemablend.com/games/1697940/one-telltale-executive-wants-to-make-a-black-mirror-game

• The rights would be complicated I can imagine though, Black Mirror is owned by Netflix. Not that the GOTG rights wasn't hard to obtain too, being owned by Disney and all. I find that sort of stuff interesting. Job was just suggesting this idea though, I doubt it'll happen for a while if at all.

AChicken posted: »

I was actually thinking about that recently. I'd love to see how Telltale's team fares in an Anthology space, where they'd need to create ma

• i've been here for 3 years.

huh.

• Time flies fast, doesn't it?

i've been here for 3 years. huh.

• yeah, i guess. i just keep remembering the first post i made on these forums and how terrible it is.

bruzdaa posted: »

Time flies fast, doesn't it?

• Come on, it can't be that bad right? I mean sure, people make (and write) many things but it always a reason to laugh and bring back the memories, right?

yeah, i guess. i just keep remembering the first post i made on these forums and how terrible it is.

• Happy 3 year anniversary.

• Happy 3 year anniversary

Here's some DABBING

enter image description here

• Happy anniversary.

• my first post was "did omid cause lee's death" and i had a hissyfit towards any comment who disagreed with me. it's pretty bad.

bruzdaa posted: »

Come on, it can't be that bad right? I mean sure, people make (and write) many things but it always a reason to laugh and bring back the memories, right?

• thanks.

Happy 3 year anniversary.

• oh god

Happy 3 year anniversary Here's some DABBING

• thanks my dude

Happy anniversary.

• Happy anniversary man!

• Yeah, I want to see some skin and bikinis, not sweatshirts. Seriously though, swimming with sweatpants is awful, you feel like you're been dragged to the botton.

What is a pool or like a lake or the sea?

MrJava posted: »

I was swimming 2 hours ago and then I saw some people that swimming(at least trying to) with their daily clothes and not with bikini or swimming shorts. It is disgusting.

• Nice. Here's to another 3 years.

• unless i get banned for petty bullshit that is, lol

Nice. Here's to another 3 years.

• Here's some more dabbing:

Happy 3 year anniversary Here's some DABBING

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited September 2017

Have a celebratory song:

Jokes aside, hope you've had some good times here!

• Ooh let me join in! ;)

Here's some more dabbing:

• Yeah, I want to see some skin and bikinis, not sweatshirts.

You and me both, brother :D

Yeah, I want to see some skin and bikinis, not sweatshirts. Seriously though, swimming with sweatpants is awful, you feel like you're been dragged to the botton. What is a pool or like a lake or the sea?

• frank sinatra, eh? good taste boiyo.

Jokes aside, hope you've had some good times here!

well it's had it's ups and downs.

Have a celebratory song: Jokes aside, hope you've had some good times here!

• Well every human being has the right to tell others to go fuck themselves every now and then ;) sometimes

unless i get banned for petty bullshit that is, lol

• Can't deny that view though...

frank sinatra, eh? good taste boiyo. Jokes aside, hope you've had some good times here! well it's had it's ups and downs.

• Hey, you don't need to apologize. You're not a bother. ^_^

But if you get people harassing or bullying you in school, stand up for yourself and report it.
    A common but dangerous misconception is that kids have to deal with bullies on their own.

I hope you find a reason to smile every now and then. :)

Yeah you guys are right. I done it as I am depressed and I wanted to see people say nice things about me. I didn't think of the risk as I wa

• Well, it's in the past now. Don't dwell on it.

my first post was "did omid cause lee's death" and i had a hissyfit towards any comment who disagreed with me. it's pretty bad.

• holy shit, is that a mother fuckin last of us reference

Can't deny that view though...

• enter image description here

guess who has two thumbs and just found the edgiest existing human

• Yea you found my Twitter account, so what?

guess who has two thumbs and just found the edgiest existing human

• I think a new comic season will come soon :D Here's the cover:
    enter image description here

Why am I just learning that there is a Dishonored novel series?! Where the fuck have I been?! EDIT: And a 4 part comic?! I am seriously pissed off about not being kept in the loop about this. I am a disgrace to the Dishonored fandom.

• not surprised.

Yea you found my Twitter account, so what?

• enter image description here

Cocoa2736 posted: »

Ooh let me join in!

• So I watched Inhumans on IMAX today and... It's okaaaayyy. I personally don't think it's as bad as people are saying it is but I am really disappointed. It's just so incredibly mediocre. Anson Mount and Iwan Rheon are easily the standout cast members. Their portrayals of Black Bolt and Maximus are great and I just overall really enjoyed these characters especially. Lockjaw is great as well. He's a good doggo. The effects while not movie quality are definitely above the usual television CGI.

However a majority of the acting, be it extras, side characters and even main characters range from mediocre to straight up bad. The first character you meet, a runaway Inhuman, was just straight up a terrible actress. Really bad delivery and acting. The same can be said for a whole bunch of minor characters which is a shame. The makeup for Triton is also really terrible. It looks so fake and cheap, the second he was revealed my friend who I was with had to stop himself from bursting out in laughter.

You can also really tell when they decided to stop using up budget during the two episodes. Lockjaw would come in, do something important for two seconds then be like oops time to leave the room so that this show still has some budget left. The same can be said for Gorgon who wears boots all the time to hide his hooves. You can thank Scott Buck and Ike Perlmutter for this, the penny pinching fucks.

The writing in this is so mediocre both in terms of story and dialogue. At one point a character just walks into the ocean for no reason and then starts accidentally drowning themselves. Like what the fuck.

Finally this show did not need to be shot in IMAX honestly. Other than a few flashy shots in the first couple minutes, shooting these episodes in IMAX was a waste of time. It could have been shot with a regular TV camera and everything would've looked fine.

Overall I wouldn't recommend at all to watch it in theatres but when it comes to television maybe give it a try I don't know. Honestly I just hope that this show gets a second season with a showrunner that gives a fuck. If you've heard some behind the scenes stories you'd know that the cast had a blast filming this and it's clear that they actually had a passion for the characters. For fucks sake, Anson Mount made his own sign language (50 pages worth) just for his character because it wouldn't make sense for him to know regular sign language in the context of the show.

• Is it just me or do the S's in KISS look like the S's of the SS? I can't be the only person to realize that (although the fact that I realized it only now is pretty dumb).

Sign in to comment in this discussion.