The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Don't worry, you're too good for her :)

Johro posted: »

Telltale, why won't you love me?

• Long Lost Family just destroys me. They did a standalone episode focusing on one big reunion. It may have been a repeat but its one of the best stories I've seen on the show.

• I don't like RTS either, but it didn't bother me as much in this game, mainly because the other gameplay, atmosphere, characters and soundtrack were so great. Also the vehicle doesn't always do what you want it to (I played on Xbox 360). Despite those issues it still feels like 7/10-ish game for me.

Has anyone here ever played a game called Brutal Legend? I've been looking into getting it, would you recommend?

• Endoscopy and colonoscopy went smoothly yesterday! All I remember is lying down on the table as the doctors put warm blankets on me, and the next thing I know I woke up in the recovery room. It was like magic I tell ya.

• edited October 2017

But your right, it is hard to find good, honest, genuine people in this world, and they're not the kind of people that would jump in your face and say "I'M A GOOD PERSOOON!!! LOOK AT MEEE-EEE!!".

You gotta trust your gut.
    You would normally get a bad feeling about someone or something, like a warning, if there is something wrong, but the problem is that people tend to not trust themselves.

"Judge people by their actions, not their words."
    "Those who speak the loudest often have nothing to say."

I often get overwhelmed when I think about all of the corruption and evil in this world, most of which that happens every day and goes unnoticed.
    Sometimes I just gotta stop focusing on people for a moment and go back and take a look at the rest of the living things that share this world with us and appreciate their beauty.

It's such a big, beautiful, diverse world out there but people tend to make the whole world about themselves (whether as an individual or a whole) that they don't appreciate everything else around them.

Kenny/Lee posted: »

Are there truly any genuine people in the world anymore? Is there anyone out there in this world today, who truly is who they say they are,

• so i had to work a back to back shift at my shitty job so i only got 3 hours sleep i worked 2-10 pm and then had to do a 6am-2pm shift i come in at 5:30 and i get from one of the night staff "ive got a bone to pick with you the sink was a mess" i just didnt bother to even answer because the only answer she would havegot would have been a great big fuck off try doing 2 shifts in a row do it your damn self its not even my responsibility to do it

• good to hear it all went well

Endoscopy and colonoscopy went smoothly yesterday! All I remember is lying down on the table as the doctors put warm blankets on me, and the next thing I know I woke up in the recovery room. It was like magic I tell ya.

• nintendo direct was horribly disappointing.

• Dan. DAN. DAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Telltale, why won't you love me?

• Really? WOW!!! That's just......I'm sorry but when I see disappointment in a show like Nintendo Direct then I just can't help,but? I guess feel sorry for those Nintendo fans and I'm a Xbox fan

nintendo direct was horribly disappointing.

• edited September 2017

Super Mario Odyssey looks so fucking good I need it!

I also need a Switch.

Really surprised that Doom and Wolfenstein 2 are coming to the Switch. Hopefully there are more AAA third party games coming to the Switch.

• About what I expected tbh. Wasn't counting on any big announcements since they still have several 1st & 3rd party + indie games left for 2017 and early 2018. Was still good to see Odyssey, which along BoTW is likely a GOTY contender, as well as Xenoblade 2 and getting a Project Octopath Traveler demo.
    Plus I didn't expect Doom 2016 + Wolfenstein 2 to be coming out on the Switch, which I guess shows Bethesda actually has some real faith in it.

nintendo direct was horribly disappointing.

• I'm surprised at how buddy buddy Nintendo and Bethesda are now. Seems like for all intents and purposes, Skyrim is the Switch's Black Friday title.

lupinb0y posted: »

Super Mario Odyssey looks so fucking good I need it! I also need a Switch. Really surprised that Doom and Wolfenstein 2 are coming to the Switch. Hopefully there are more AAA third party games coming to the Switch.

• Fun fact: Sean Vanaman wrote a Rick and Morty comic, Issue # 29.

• edited September 2017

WHAT?? Thatgamecompany (the guys behind Journey) are making a new game... and it's basically a spiritual successor to Journey, for mobile devices. (Apple devices first, others later. Maybe console release later? idk.)
    I am super pumped for this, (regardless of its similarity) as I really enjoyed Journey. It was such a beautiful thought-provoking, emotion-inducing game. (at least for me)

• ...that's an iOS game?!? 0.0

Holy crap.

AChicken posted: »

WHAT?? Thatgamecompany (the guys behind Journey) are making a new game... and it's basically a spiritual successor to Journey, for mobile de

• I know right?! I can't fathom the idea of this being playable on a mobile device.
    But I guess that's technology for you.

...that's an iOS game?!? 0.0 Holy crap.

• It's Apple, so it runs at the cost of your soul.

...that's an iOS game?!? 0.0 Holy crap.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited September 2017

It's Apple, so it runs at the cost of your soul.

• Decided to check out the Walking Dead section on here again after a long while and yup... still as salty as ever.

• Bruce Straley, the director of Uncharted 2, 4 and The Last of Us, leaves Naughty Dog for good. I'm losing my hope on my most anticipated video games but at least Neil Druckmann is still there.

:'(

• He was never involved in TLOU2.

AronDracula posted: »

Bruce Straley, the director of Uncharted 2, 4 and The Last of Us, leaves Naughty Dog for good. I'm losing my hope on my most anticipated video games but at least Neil Druckmann is still there.

• edited September 2017

Source? I know he wasn't involved in Uncharted The Lost Legacy.

EDIT: Nevermind.

MichaelBP posted: »

He was never involved in TLOU2.

• MY FAVORITE GAME OF ALL TIME IS FREE FOR EVERYONE TO EXPERIENCE

• Nice... Thanks!
    I've never played this game before but I've heard a lot of good things about it.

MY FAVORITE GAME OF ALL TIME IS FREE FOR EVERYONE TO EXPERIENCE

• edited September 2017

[removed]

• People, I almost forgot!

It's the month of the Chicken!!

On this glorious month, we honor the wonderful bird who we call Chicken... we eat it :bawling:, but we must also take care of it. Join me in this celebration of (myself) the being who gave life to the eternal question...
    Which came first: The Chicken or the Egg?

enter image description here

https://www.daysoftheyear.com/days/chicken-month/

• enter image description here

Which came first: The Chicken or the Egg?

Well, considering how the evolution works I'd say the egg.

People, I almost forgot! It's the month of the Chicken!! On this glorious month, we honor the wonderful bird who we call Chick

• Only another 7 hours for me until Death of the Outsider is out. I've got my whiskey and cigars and I am all set to start playing.

• And I am all set to watch you play it...

though probably not all of it, as I do want to keep some good moments for when I eventually play this series.

Only another 7 hours for me until Death of the Outsider is out. I've got my whiskey and cigars and I am all set to start playing.

• sigh

Things are going semi-well for me lately. My therapist got through to my mother and now, after 6 years of suffering, I'll be able to see a psychiatrist. Even then, I have my physical medical issues, which sucks. I have to see a pediatric endocrinologist because my Vit. D levels refuse to come up, no matter how much of the supplements I take. And because I may have IBS or something.

Kind of stressful, but I'm hoping it will all be worth it.

• Good luck, hope it all helps in the end!

sigh Things are going semi-well for me lately. My therapist got through to my mother and now, after 6 years of suffering, I'll be able to

• Chicken Month, you say?

enter image description here

People, I almost forgot! It's the month of the Chicken!! On this glorious month, we honor the wonderful bird who we call Chick

• Um.. uh... I- I don't know how to react to this.
    [runs away in fear?]

J-Master posted: »

Chicken Month, you say?

• You better run...cause he LOVES chickens.

;)

Um.. uh... I- I don't know how to react to this. [runs away in fear?]

• oh shit
    J-Master posted: »

You better run...cause he LOVES chickens.

• Thank you! :D

WarpSpeed posted: »

Good luck, hope it all helps in the end!

• It's a great game.

• Dont you just love discount stores :)

today I found a tent in a discount shop it had no tags or anything indicating it was a tent at all, I could just tell. Well I took it to the counter to check they didn't know what it was, it rang up as "lifstyle" so she said I could bring it back for a full refund if I didnt like it. Payed £58, assembled it in my garden, its a fucking teepee guys, a massive sweet fucking teepee over 12 foot wide just over 8 foot tall. I love it ♥

• Soo PlayStation sent me an email stating that I haven't logged in to the PS4 for a while, and if there's anything they can do to help.
    Uh, you could send me a PS4, that'd help me to log in more frequently! :yum:

Sign in to comment in this discussion.