The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited September 2017

The trailer is just. all over the place. I see no one else talk about it.

AChicken posted: »

We don't get enough cool stop-motion animation movies these days. While this is probably computer animation disguised to look like stop-moti

• I've been waiting for the trailer of this film for ages. I love Wes Anderson's films.

We don't get enough cool stop-motion animation movies these days. While this is probably computer animation disguised to look like stop-moti

• Rockstar will most likely remove ALL the money put in Maze Bank, even the cash you earn for real.

Man that sucks. And it's really unfair for those that joined a modded lobby without knowing it was modded (this happened to one of my friends and he didn't even get money from the modder) and for those that paid for Shark Cards with their actual money.

If a player earns any modded money and deposits into their Maze Bank account, Rockstar will most likely remove ALL the money put in Maze Bank, even the cash you earn for real.

• This sounds like the Devil himself is doing a demo tape.

• Well my cat had a plastic bag in his head ran around like crazy and ended up pushing a candle of the counter and shattering it. Yay now I get to clean up shattered glass.

• Yeah it is stop motion, it's like Fantastic Mr. Fox style stop motion.

• Someone please help me my friend was trying to create an account here, the account is verified now but every time he tries to put a username. Appears:
    " This account cannot assigne this username at this time " or something like this.

• So I had a story concept that I'd been struggling with for a while. I've tried rewriting the first chapter a few times and I finally managed to finish it today. Not sure if I'm gonna publish it or do a new draft, but I'm glad to have finally gotten through a part that I was really struggling with.

• Finally, I passed the driving test, I failed for the first time but got it by the second time. Now I'm ready for exams.

• Congrats mate. Planning on taking my learner's test before the year is over.

AronDracula posted: »

Finally, I passed the driving test, I failed for the first time but got it by the second time. Now I'm ready for exams.

• Me too

Congrats mate. Planning on taking my learner's test before the year is over.

• Wes Anderson is my dog

• edited September 2017

One of those wings wasn't Boneless. You should go a complain with megaphone emphasizing the "Boneless" part.

lupinb0y posted: »

Bought takeaway from a hot wings place in the city. I got me 10 boneless buffalo "wings". One of the wings had a bone. What is this false advertising?

• Yep. I noticed that, too when I played a few weeks back. I beat it on both True Hero and Infamous statuses, but when I finished my evil playthrough and went to save, I overwrote my True Hero playthrough... FML

Melton23 posted: »

It took me until the end of infamous second son to notice that Delisin Rowe looks a lot like Gabe Garcia

• Are the usernames he's trying already assigned? As yourself, try going to:

https://telltale.com/profile/insert-username-here

with the username (like https://telltale.com/profile/megaxd, upper/lowercase doesn't matter) as the last part, and see if anything shows up.

I agree that this forum software needs better error handling. Telltale hasn't made it a priority.

MegaXD posted: »

Someone please help me my friend was trying to create an account here, the account is verified now but every time he tries to put a username. Appears: " This account cannot assigne this username at this time " or something like this.

• I nearly did that too but noticed it said save at the top

Yep. I noticed that, too when I played a few weeks back. I beat it on both True Hero and Infamous statuses, but when I finished my evil playthrough and went to save, I overwrote my True Hero playthrough... FML

• I was lurking on Reddit, and a comment reminded me - today is the 10th anniversary of Halo 3.

Man, I was crazy hyped for that game at the time. I didn't actually play the story mode that much, but the multiplayer experience was really fun - I was especially into Forge mode and Custom Modes, as it was evocative of playing modded maps on Halo 2.

• Yea and already Halo games on Xbox One backwards compatible right now and already downloaded Halo 3. I'm loving it soooo much

I was lurking on Reddit, and a comment reminded me - today is the 10th anniversary of Halo 3. Man, I was crazy hyped for that game at the

• Fun fact. Valve could just release Half Life 3 quietly on Steam without any fanfare and the news outlets would explode. They really are company that could spend zero dollars to marketing budget at this point.

I was lurking on Reddit, and a comment reminded me - today is the 10th anniversary of Halo 3. Man, I was crazy hyped for that game at the

• edited September 2017

Well, the mountain of hype and rumors about the game are too big for its own good at this point, so that's not too surprising.

Clord posted: »

Fun fact. Valve could just release Half Life 3 quietly on Steam without any fanfare and the news outlets would explode. They really are company that could spend zero dollars to marketing budget at this point.

• I was lurking on Reddit

enter image description here

• m'lady
    papai46 posted: »

I was lurking on Reddit

• Even though Telltale was not affected by this, I figured some of you might find this interesting:

SAG-AFTRA Video Game Strike Ends After a Year

SAG-AFTRA and the video game industry have reached an agreement to end the nearly year-long strike by the union.

The two sides reached an agreement during the weekend. SAG-AFTRA held four raucous rallies during the strike.

“We want to thank our counterparts at SAG-AFTRA for their efforts to conclude this labor dispute and reach a deal that will bring SAG-AFTRA members back to work on upcoming videogame projects,” said chief negotiator Scott Witlin. “The videogame Companies and SAG-AFTRA both worked hard to reach this deal and end the strike.”

The strike began Oct. 21, 2016, against nine of the top American video game producers, developers, and publishers. The dispute was officially resolved in the early morning hours of Sept. 23. The new contract will run for three years from the date of ratification by SAG-AFTRA which should take place in the coming weeks.

• Yay! Now certain voice-actors can get back to doing stuff!

Even though Telltale was not affected by this, I figured some of you might find this interesting: SAG-AFTRA Video Game Strike Ends After

• Hey, I was wondering if anyone could help me out about this technical problem I've been having. So the last few PS4 controller chargers I bought have both gone to shit and only charge in a very specific position. I thought there might be something wrong with the lead or my controller but the same thing has happened to both my tablet chargers. Although my tablet chargers only charge when the tablet is turned off and when I try charging it when turned on the percentage still goes down.

• This is using different chargers and cables, right? I know a bit about hardware, software and electrical and this doesn't really make sense.

If they have to be fiddled with to charge, then there is a connection issue somewhere. Either in the female or male ends, the cables, or the plug-in.

Your tablet shouldn't use more power than it's taking in either. Unless you have large running apps like fullscreen games going at the same time, this is odd.

Have you tried different cables in a different outlet? Or a different USB port? This sounds like a combination of issues unless I'm understanding this incorrectly.

TheFurryOne posted: »

Hey, I was wondering if anyone could help me out about this technical problem I've been having. So the last few PS4 controller chargers I bo

• edited September 2017

Hey TTGs.

I love you.

Can we cuddle?

I think I have a bottle of wine around.

Edit: I do. It's a Riesling. C'mon.

• edited September 2017

My morning dream stuff.

I had a character tell me how in their society, men have right to marry any woman and they can't refuse the "offer."

I disagreed so.

Fictional character after some exchange of words said "I'm not here to debate."

Then we left somewhere, while the fictional character enters through far door in disgust or something.

Before that I had a dream about a Japanese guy working in some restaurant, bringing me pizza without jalapeno and tried to just use more regular meat. I got the guy apologize to me and refund my order from his own funds. While other character that was next to me implied how he would give the restaurant lower rating due it.

I tasted the pizza, my dreams I can remember are extremely vivid to the point I can feel a blade.

• My dog, Buddy, was put down this morning. Up till his final moments, he enjoyed being around us and he didn't let his pain get in the way of that.

Rest in piece, Buddy.

I hope you have found a place where you can be happy, wherever you have gone.

2000 - 2017

• Awwwww :( RIP Buddy

My dog, Buddy, was put down this morning. Up till his final moments, he enjoyed being around us and he didn't let his pain get in the way of

• I hope to dear god that the single player is beyond 4 hours! Please let it be 6-7 hours long!

• Ouch. It's pretty sad (and infuriating again) to see that the first game only released with 4 maps at launch, with the rest only available if you bought it throughout the year.

• Yea,but I hope the single player is worth it. Plus if it's beyond 4 hours? My guess it will be 6 ½ hours long that's my guess. What do you think?

Ouch. It's pretty sad (and infuriating again) to see that the first game only released with 4 maps at launch, with the rest only available if you bought it throughout the year.

• edited September 2017

Today is AMA Reddit questions!!! Please do tell them at 2:00 pm PT /5:00 pm ET what you want to ask them. I'm asking about possible potential romance between Iman Avesta and Bruce Wayne and I think that's the only one I'm asking about.

• I'm not sure. I hope the story will be good, but as for the length of time, I don't know. I'm hoping for a average 4-6 hour length.

strwar3 posted: »

Yea,but I hope the single player is worth it. Plus if it's beyond 4 hours? My guess it will be 6 ½ hours long that's my guess. What do you think?

• looks very meh but i do love me some star wars so i might check it out

• I finished season 1 of Rick and Morty and I don’t know if I’m gonna watch season 2. I don’t find the show bad but idk how I really feel about it, maybe it’s because my friends are basically forcing me to watch it so I’m not really reacting the right way? (If that makes sense). I probably will end up watching it anyway since I probably eventually will get hooked on it (it’s easy for me to get obsessed). Okay I’m gonna stop cuz i ramble way too much.

• Sorry to hear your pet had to be put down; losing a pet always sucks. :(

Rest in peace.

My dog, Buddy, was put down this morning. Up till his final moments, he enjoyed being around us and he didn't let his pain get in the way of

• edited September 2017

Awww :( I wanna crrryyy, I'm sorry for your loss, losing a pet is always the worst

Sign in to comment in this discussion.