The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I think I heard that everybody thinks Rick And Morty's fanbase are crazy! I mean that's what I heard and I love Rick and Morty,but dear god those fanboys are literally insane

I finished season 1 of Rick and Morty and I don’t know if I’m gonna watch season 2. I don’t find the show bad but idk how I really feel abou

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited September 2017

Telltale's Batman Enemy Within Reddit AMA is now accepting questions at https://www.reddit.com/r/batman/comments/72mavq/were_the_dev_team_from_telltale_working_on_batman/

They will go from 2-3 PM PT

• RIP Good Boy.

My dog, Buddy, was put down this morning. Up till his final moments, he enjoyed being around us and he didn't let his pain get in the way of

• Man, I can't even get some forum lovin'.

• Johro posted: »

Man, I can't even get some forum lovin'.

• I'm so sorry for you loss, he must've meant a lot to you and I know how much losing a pet can hurt :(

Rest in peace Buddy

My dog, Buddy, was put down this morning. Up till his final moments, he enjoyed being around us and he didn't let his pain get in the way of

• FOR FUCK'S SAKE COULDN'T THIS HAVE ENDED EARLIER WE LOST ASHLY AS CHLOE FUCKING SHIT

Even though Telltale was not affected by this, I figured some of you might find this interesting: SAG-AFTRA Video Game Strike Ends After

• edited September 2017

Guess who just wasted 20 bucks on Steam on a game that won't even launch and is now refunding it?

And if anyone's wondering what game I'm talking about, it's GTA 4.
  • Me!

damn you Little Nightmares, i just wanted spooks for the halloween month

Guess who just wasted 20 bucks on Steam on a game that won't even launch and is now refunding it? And if anyone's wondering what game I'm talking about, it's GTA 4.

• Guess we're both having problems, eh?

fallandir posted: »

Me! damn you Little Nightmares, i just wanted spooks for the halloween month

• There are a lot of great games with short length but The Order 1886 isn't one of them.

AChicken posted: »

I'm not sure. I hope the story will be good, but as for the length of time, I don't know. I'm hoping for a average 4-6 hour length.

• Okay...? I don't understand why you're replying with that.. We're on the subject of SW Battlefront's campaign, not the Order 1886's.

AronDracula posted: »

There are a lot of great games with short length but The Order 1886 isn't one of them.

• Gee, I just said that there are great games with short length.

Okay...? I don't understand why you're replying with that.. We're on the subject of SW Battlefront's campaign, not the Order 1886's.

• I'm confused, that's all.

Gee, I just said that there are great games with short length.

• That is why I'm hoping for Rockstar to port GTA 4 on PS4 for its 10 year anniversary.

Guess who just wasted 20 bucks on Steam on a game that won't even launch and is now refunding it? And if anyone's wondering what game I'm talking about, it's GTA 4.

• edited September 2017

Rockstar is the reason it's not even launching (for me). It says I need to set up an account on their site, and as soon as I do, IT DOESN'T LAUNCH ANYWAY.

That is why I'm hoping for Rockstar to port GTA 4 on PS4 for its 10 year anniversary.

• I seen the video Pewdiepie made and yeah I agree, it deserves the praise it gets but I don’t want it to be ruined by an insane fandom. I feel even if I try to talk about it and say I got something ‘wrong’ (like I forgot what happens in a certain episode) I’ll be called a fake fan. I hate the whole fake fan thing as well but that’s a completely different ramble.

strwar3 posted: »

I think I heard that everybody thinks Rick And Morty's fanbase are crazy! I mean that's what I heard and I love Rick and Morty,but dear god those fanboys are literally insane

• Okay TTGs.

I got it. We'll take it slow.

How about we just start off by hanging out a bit, together. We'll have a social setting, maybe a bite to eat.

A nice, relaxing time together. It'll be fun.

• No gifts, no owing. We'll split the bill. I respect you too much as a person.

Johro posted: »

Okay TTGs. I got it. We'll take it slow. How about we just start off by hanging out a bit, together. We'll have a social setting, maybe a bite to eat. A nice, relaxing time together. It'll be fun.

• edited September 2017

Poor Buddy :(

And I'm sorry for your loss. At least he lived up to a good old age (in terms of dog years anyway).

• To any Futurama fans out there, listen to this:

This is a Futurama Special Podcast episode. Made by the show's original creator and writers, this is a special 42-minute audio episode of Futurama, featuring the same voice talents you've come to know and love, brought back for a one-time only audio special (featuring Chris Hardwick from Nerdist)!

Episode Starts at 4:11

• Finished the first of the two DLC's for Dark Souls III. Much like Dark Souls II, the DLC far outweighs the main game. Both of the bosses are very fun and challenging despite the second of the two bosses having some cheap moves, the new bits of lore are insanely intriguing and the level design is brilliant. On the same level of the first game's interconnected design to be honest. It's a good return to form and I enjoyed it immensely. As it is now, I'd rate the Dark Souls III content as follows:

Base Game - 5/10
    Ashes of Ariandel - 7/10
    The Ringed City - ???

Gonna keep going tonight, hopefully I'll get to the endgame so I can check out Ringed City. Considering it's going to be the final piece of Dark Souls content ever, I'm hoping it'll be worth it.

• Thanks.

I only played the base game of DS2 and thought it was just okay. I guess the DLC gets better. Being a PC player, right-of-passage games just don't cut it for me anymore. People telling me that something is hard, doesn't make me want to prove them wrong these days. Anyone whom has played any user-created Super Mario World content can attest to that. I'm glad it improved.

Finished the first of the two DLC's for Dark Souls III. Much like Dark Souls II, the DLC far outweighs the main game. Both of the bosses are

• Have you played the first Dark Souls game yet? As much as I love DS2, the original far outshines every other game in the series. Instead of the game being all about difficulty like it's sequels, the original Dark Souls just kind of thrusts the player into a world without hints and that's where the difficulty comes from, as opposed to hallways of enemies that do too much damage (COUGHSHRINEOFAMANACOUGH).

Thanks. I only played the base game of DS2 and thought it was just okay. I guess the DLC gets better. Being a PC player, right-of-passa

• I'm pretty sure. The first one is the one that punishes you for looting, right?(avoiding that ball-busting spoiler) It's been awhile.

Have you played the first Dark Souls game yet? As much as I love DS2, the original far outshines every other game in the series. Instead of

• Nah, the first one only punishes you if you're being reckless. For example, if you're just going up to a corpse in a room and taking an item off of it, you should be fine. But if you're in the middle of combat and loot or loot without being weary of your surroundings, you can be easily punished. But it never feels cheap and unfair, it just feels like enemies had a plan to trap you and you walked into it. It's a good tool to teach players how to be ready for that kind of situation when it comes the next time. There's even an enemy dedicated to this concept. It's brutal and cruel, but it's almost always fair.

I'm pretty sure. The first one is the one that punishes you for looting, right?(avoiding that ball-busting spoiler) It's been awhile.

• edited September 2017

Just watched the Captain Underpants movie. If you were exposed to the wonderful books by Dave Pilkey as a kid I highly recommend it and even if you didn't I'd still recommend you watch it. It's just so well written and whimsical I love it and embodies everything about the books. They even managed to pull off the Flip o' Rama's!

• Hey, how is everyone doing?

• I adore being up at 5:30 for a school that starts at 8:30 because I live too far away. <3 jk

Morning!

• You have to do that everyday?! That's exhausting.

I adore being up at 5:30 for a school that starts at 8:30 because I live too far away. jk Morning!

• I am alive, feels great.

You?

Hey, how is everyone doing?

• Well... I'm alive too... I guess.

I am alive, feels great. You?

• It’s very tiring, but I’m lucky enough to get out of school an hour early. (Even though that doesn’t compare to the trip to school.)

You have to do that everyday?! That's exhausting.

• It's good? I had kind of avoided it because I thought the casting for George Beard and Harold Hutchins (I can't believe I even remember their names) was strange. Having two grown men (Kevin Hart and Thomas Middleditch) playing the role of 8-10 yr olds was pretty weird to hear in the trailer.

They even managed to pull off the Flip o' Rama's

Yes! The Flip O' Rama's! Those were always fun to do...

lupinb0y posted: »

Just watched the Captain Underpants movie. If you were exposed to the wonderful books by Dave Pilkey as a kid I highly recommend it and even

• Why do I feel like I stop caring about my favourite games like Outlast, Assassin's Creed 2, Metal Gear Solid 5, GTA San Andreas etc.?

• Honestly I feel like I get bored of my favorites because I play them so much that I’ve worn them out.

Why do I feel like I stop caring about my favourite games like Outlast, Assassin's Creed 2, Metal Gear Solid 5, GTA San Andreas etc.?

• At first I was kinda put off by Kevin Harts voice considering it's so recognisable but I got over it pretty quick. I think they did a great job honestly.

Yes! The Flip O' Rama's! Those were always fun to do...

Until you ripped a page because you flipped them too hard :(

It's good? I had kind of avoided it because I thought the casting for George Beard and Harold Hutchins (I can't believe I even remember thei

• Because they are around you all the time, there's nothing new, you played through them numerous of times.

Everyone needs a fresh breeze every once in a while.

Why do I feel like I stop caring about my favourite games like Outlast, Assassin's Creed 2, Metal Gear Solid 5, GTA San Andreas etc.?

• I am alive

Dammit, I spent $5,000 for that hitman to kill you, that's money I'm never getting back.

I am alive, feels great. You?

• Tokyo Ghoul:The Movie-Live Action Movie WOW!!! But I still have doubts about this and I hope it's good.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.